• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Teamliquid WhatPulse team - Page 23

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 21:28:00
November 15 2010 21:24 GMT
#441
Well I got roughly 1mil keys and clicks saved up and like 30 miles :O? I guess I'm kinda wierd in the way I actually have more clicks than keys unlike most people, As an eve player I can't wait till the day we beat teh gooonzzz!!

Just pulsed :D
Dota 3hard5me
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
November 15 2010 21:41 GMT
#442
I got a lot of my keys from playing FGs on keyboard

and FFR/Stepmania are good ways to rack up keys :>

osu! gives me my clicks haha
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
February 04 2011 15:58 GMT
#443
Updated OP.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
SpoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 09:58:44
February 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#444
What the hell how did we get owned so hard in miles lately? Did some new mouse spamming game/teams come out?



SpoR is in 1,741st place.

SpoR has been a participant since 2007-04-18 (50 months ago), and in that time has typed 28,863,809 keys, clicked 27,004,342 times and moved his or her mouse for 1082.91 miles. Averaging 0.24 keys and 0.22 clicks per second. This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2011-02-16 10:50:53 and has sent a total of 6563 pulses overall. SpoR lives in United States. SpoR also referred 0 users to WhatPulse.

The homepage for this user is at http://www.teamliquid.net

This user is in team TeamLiquid and is ranked 7th in that team.

Am I #1 in miles on our team?

I bet my bumps referred lots of people to Whatpulse ):


TeamLiquid
#18. 352 members,
#16. 1,856,954,339 keys,
#12. 979,881,786 clicks,
#16. 123183.20 miles


PS- I recently got an arcade stick for Fighter gaming on computer. So I won't be spamming 123 456 for buttons in that anymore T_T
A man is what he thinks about all day long.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
February 16 2011 09:57 GMT
#445
I'll see about signing up for this. Not entirely sure why I should compete in this, but it seems fun.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 16 2011 10:01 GMT
#446
Yay, top 50! D:
PheNOM_
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States417 Posts
February 16 2011 10:02 GMT
#447
This is going to be awesome!
I'm already a freak when I comes to moving my mouse constantly and highlighting/clicking constantly, like most SC players.

:3
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184006
SpoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 10:05:45
February 16 2011 10:03 GMT
#448
yo I noticed in 8-28-08 the miles never changed to the next post a few months later (mustve been a C/P error) oh well.
Also wow at this miles rape in 4 months time back in 2009(but hasn't increased this drastically since), wonder what was the cause.

Hide Spoiler [05-02-09] -
209 members (37th)
884,816,473 keys (36th)
462,388,930 clicks (26th)
19,020.06 miles (15th)


- Hide Spoiler [09-25-09] -
224 members (32nd)
1,051,321,440 keys (31st)
554,720,781 clicks (23rd)
98,783.29 miles (10th)


Someone should really go through the OP and the posts in this thread and graph the progress (and possible try and account for spikes or whatever) That would be neat.
A man is what he thinks about all day long.
Zedex
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom310 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 10:09:11
February 16 2011 10:08 GMT
#449
Would be cool if we could get some liquid players to join in, it would definatly help get the total up with all their practice.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
February 16 2011 10:10 GMT
#450
lol hotbid on team's frontpage, hasn't pulsed since 2009. ;O
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
February 16 2011 10:16 GMT
#451
been doing this for some months now and I must say: I was surprised as to how many keyclicks I did when I played tetris and SC2 xD
washed
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 16 2011 10:38 GMT
#452
Stopped due to W7 being bugged on previous versions. Seeing this thread has reminded me of WP once again.

Up to 16th now. =)
God Bless
TearsOfTheSun
Profile Joined March 2006
Canada995 Posts
February 16 2011 11:03 GMT
#453
this is fucking awesome!
Dixer_ca^^ | Polt | Byun | MKP | DRG | White-Ra | Beastyqt | Maru | Creator
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 02:52:02
February 17 2011 02:51 GMT
#454
On February 16 2011 18:48 SpoR wrote:
What the hell how did we get owned so hard in miles lately? Did some new mouse spamming game/teams come out?


no sc2 came out.
lul
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
May 13 2011 22:23 GMT
#455
Anybody still using this? More people should join up, TL is ranked 14th.

My account got corrupted and I lost several million clicks and keys, but I started again.
Chains none
heladocasero
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia87 Posts
July 05 2011 15:17 GMT
#456
I just remembered I had this running after seeing the popup in my taskbar- I've had this since 2004 (lol), almost 40mill keys 8.5 mill clicks. Joined the TL team from my previous team, having found this through SC2
I was primarily an FPS player before SC2. Also DotA, I guess.

Transferred straight into 7th rank haha, some stats:

1,010,595 A
886,011 Space
729,324 D
664,666 W
526,636 S
497,876 Tab
481,604 E
467, 226 Enter

Get on it :D
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
July 05 2011 16:39 GMT
#457
We would be in first place on the rankings if everyone on TL used this.
ribboo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1842 Posts
July 13 2011 18:44 GMT
#458
Just noticed I use E more than space, how sad ;D
freakeh
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 19:00:50
July 13 2011 18:57 GMT
#459
Wow, the program is near impossible to create an account on, I fill it all out to create an account, doesn't tell me if it's successful or not... go to login and nothing happens when i click "Check for Computer Names" ¬_¬

EDIT - Turns out my username was taken, thanks for telling me that program!
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
August 08 2011 23:06 GMT
#460
I don't have SC2 installed, does anybody know if whatpulse catches your keys and clicks while playing SC2? cause I know it doesn't catch on when I play maplestory >.>
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3416
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE112
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick916
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 14m
OSC
10h 14m
Stellar Fest
10h 14m
OSC
21h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.