• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12081 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
ibraishome
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany337 Posts
July 31 2015 13:29 GMT
#101
On July 31 2015 22:26 Nixer wrote:
Well the mobile solution the site offers is as far as I know something that was thrown together quite quickly and hence why there's no option to 'disable' it. I don't think it's bad though and a normal website view is not something you generally want on a site on mobile.


Well, I mean... as I said, I want it and before it gave me the option to choose. Might try the different browser solution somebody else pointed out. Even though this is generally just a minor upset for me.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
July 31 2015 13:30 GMT
#102
On July 31 2015 22:26 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
I feel defiled

The irony of your icon is amazing.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Korakys
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
New Zealand272 Posts
July 31 2015 13:31 GMT
#103
Nice lines, but maybe some more thickness on the borders or black borders. I don't think the colours are contrasting quite enough. Too much grey on grey. PM/profile menu arrow should point right, not down.
Swing away sOs, swing away.
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
July 31 2015 13:31 GMT
#104
On July 31 2015 22:29 ibraishome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:26 Nixer wrote:
Well the mobile solution the site offers is as far as I know something that was thrown together quite quickly and hence why there's no option to 'disable' it. I don't think it's bad though and a normal website view is not something you generally want on a site on mobile.


Well, I mean... as I said, I want it and before it gave me the option to choose. Might try the different browser solution somebody else pointed out. Even though this is generally just a minor upset for me.

The option to choose? Between no mobile and no mobile? As I also pointed out in an earlier post the different browser solution shouldn't work.
Graphics
Rocket-Bear
Profile Joined July 2014
3070 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 13:32:19
July 31 2015 13:31 GMT
#105
Well so I thought you removed live streams alltogether. But I had just zoomed in my browser (chrome) 1 step too much so they ended up at the bottom of the site lol. Because of css float attribute I guess? But yeah looks really weird.

Here's a pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Favorite players: Gh and Zai
bartus88
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands491 Posts
July 31 2015 13:32 GMT
#106
I'm used to this new event/calender style for a while now because of LiquidHearth, and I've always like the 'old' style a lot better. Also I hope team icons will come back, I liked my Hwaseung OZ icon.
Random master race
dismiss
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom3341 Posts
July 31 2015 13:32 GMT
#107
Plz no, I liked the old look better. : (
Failure to improve posting standards will result in a lengthy ban. I <crms_> !dumb <GeoffAnderson> crmsdota <crms_> damnit
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 13:35:25
July 31 2015 13:33 GMT
#108
I can't upload a picture with the "Upload image" feature. Tried drag & drop and manually with the button
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't have any quote button on each post.

I can't click on the post number to have a permalink.

I can't unroll the subforums i reduced.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh i found the quote and edit buttons, they are nearly invisible. I was too much used to the original position. You should give them a bigger contrast.
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
July 31 2015 13:33 GMT
#109
I like the larger page buttons! The previous ones were too small for my gold-level micro.

Request: can you have my favourite players stream more often on the new design? Pretty plz Rich?
derkopf
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany90 Posts
July 31 2015 13:33 GMT
#110
very neat so far.
ibraishome
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany337 Posts
July 31 2015 13:33 GMT
#111
On July 31 2015 22:31 Nixer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2015 22:29 ibraishome wrote:
On July 31 2015 22:26 Nixer wrote:
Well the mobile solution the site offers is as far as I know something that was thrown together quite quickly and hence why there's no option to 'disable' it. I don't think it's bad though and a normal website view is not something you generally want on a site on mobile.


Well, I mean... as I said, I want it and before it gave me the option to choose. Might try the different browser solution somebody else pointed out. Even though this is generally just a minor upset for me.

The option to choose? Between no mobile and no mobile? As I also pointed out in an earlier post the different browser solution shouldn't work.


Yeah, read your post after I posted mine. Kinda sucks that you are forced on the mobile version (just like on liquidhearth), but still not that of a big deal.
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 13:34:58
July 31 2015 13:34 GMT
#112
I just notized there is no SGDQ 2015 at Live Events. Also showing Streams like this and other under "Show non-featured Streams" is kinda like hiding them a bit, as you have to click and open it on a new site to see them.


edit: my 1111 post...and its useful, kinda
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
July 31 2015 13:34 GMT
#113
What the fuck this is shitty mobile version? I have always used full version and now I have to use this?

So bad..
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 31 2015 13:34 GMT
#114
Upload image doesn't work either.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#115
Even though it's almost the same it feels so weird for whatever reason lol
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#116
[image loading]
I don't think this looks right...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#117
compared to the other TL sites, the colors here look way too washed out
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#118
Once the Liquibets numbers are back, I am fine. Also the holding pin is missing too, but I would say that's the part of new GUI

As long as my favorite smiley stays I am fine

Also I was afraid that my employer banned TL for a while! So much stress on Friday :D
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#119
Hello, there are no longer BW streams, is it normal ? Thanks for your work.
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 31 2015 13:35 GMT
#120
On July 31 2015 22:33 Superouman wrote:
I can't upload a picture with the "Upload image" feature.
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't have any quote button on each post.

I can't click on the post number to have a permalink.

I can't unroll the subforums i reduced.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh i found the quote and edit buttons, they are nearly invisible. I was too much used to the original position. You should give them a bigger contrast.


Quote, edit and report buttons are now under each post, to have a permalink you can click the "x minutes ago" on the top right
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 230
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1201
Bisu 744
Horang2 732
Larva 615
Hyuk 491
Leta 228
Stork 225
Sexy 108
EffOrt 98
PianO 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 91
Soma 71
Mini 68
Pusan 40
Killer 37
ZerO 32
Bale 25
sorry 24
Hm[arnc] 22
ToSsGirL 22
yabsab 19
Trap 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe415
XaKoH 341
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
gofns38804
singsing1224
crisheroes181
Mew2King136
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6895
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1174
• Stunt1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3m
Online Event
1h 3m
FEL
6h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.