• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10229 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#61
I like it.
The Bomber boy
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
July 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#62
I am kind of confused right now lol
Few things look WAY WAY WAY BETTER, and others just... weird... not bad tho, but I will need to time to get used to them.
Overall I think it's an improvement, for now I don't see anything negative about the new design, so congrats!
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
July 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#63
On July 31 2015 22:18 Peeano wrote:
Alright. Will personal settings come back soon? I'd hate to have to do it all over again. Quote/report/etc. buttons appears to be missing as well. Do you have any estimation to how long it will take before all changes will be completed?

Quote / edit / report / etc are below the post now.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
July 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#64
looks great as usual r1ch!

i agree with an earlier sentiment, the quote/report is pretty hard to see. I guess average users are used to it being there, but if i didnt know it was there I might miss it. maybe make it as dark as the user quote text?

all your hard work is amazinggg
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Me_ToKa
Profile Joined September 2009
Bulgaria309 Posts
July 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#65
On July 31 2015 22:07 bypLy wrote:
is there a way to switch back to the other one?

+1
So many useless info that I don't want to see... I was customized my TL for BW only. Now I see sc2 only... Nice try... Soon to be unpinned and forgotten!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
July 31 2015 13:19 GMT
#66
browing some liquid dota before, i never get used to it

i will need time :D
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 31 2015 13:19 GMT
#67
On July 31 2015 22:16 Pandemona wrote:
I lost my star
WHERE IS MY STAR

Other than that, we are now all lined up with the other sites which is nice


And I lost my custom photon cannon icon ! Give back please !
geiko.813 (EU)
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
July 31 2015 13:19 GMT
#68
I like the general color theme and overall feel of it, but the layout as it is right now looks really disjointed and confusing, especially the huge boxes in the live events section where nothing seems to align with anything else. The lack of sidebar dividers between forums on the left also adds to that general kind of directionless feel.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
July 31 2015 13:19 GMT
#69
I'm having a little trouble logging in on my phone, but the issue may lie with my device, I'm not sure yet.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
July 31 2015 13:19 GMT
#70
Very.. interesting.

What's with the Upcoming Events though? They all just say StarCraft 2 and I have to click on every one to see what it is.. sort of a pain.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#71
Who else is excited for the new design?!?!

[image loading]


Bisu, you too?!!!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 13:20:23
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#72
On July 31 2015 22:06 Waxangel wrote:
i hate it everything sucks new things are bad old things are good

Waxangel is directly channeling the internet in an effort to prevent all change.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5925 Posts
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#73
On July 31 2015 22:18 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I'm ok with this its in line with our sister sites.

CAN I PLEASE STAY AS SCIENCE VESSEL THO?

rip BC icon
FBH #1!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#74
Wow the Quote and Report buttons have gone full dark shrine
Neosteel Enthusiast
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#75
So, these changes have made browsing TL on my phone impossible. It took me 15 minutes to find a static page login because the drop down login flat out doesn't work. I can't get out of the mobile version of the site, which is significantly less functional and readable than the plain website. Please don't take away my TL on my phone
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11792 Posts
July 31 2015 13:20 GMT
#76
Is it just me or does it look too bright?

I like the look but imo, the message section should be more distinct from the background (as well as the features).
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
July 31 2015 13:21 GMT
#77
Img and Url buttons are dead. They let you input, but then nothing appears in the text editor.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
July 31 2015 13:22 GMT
#78
The best part about this port to the newer TL design theme is that it's actually viewable on mobile devices, try sizing down your window to check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Graphics
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 31 2015 13:22 GMT
#79
the blue bar on each post where the poster's name appears does look "off" in some way
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 31 2015 13:23 GMT
#80
On July 31 2015 22:20 farvacola wrote:
So, these changes have made browsing TL on my phone impossible. It took me 15 minutes to find a static page login because the drop down login flat out doesn't work. I can't get out of the mobile version of the site, which is significantly less functional and readable than the plain website. Please don't take away my TL on my phone

Yes I had the same problem. Really dislike mobile and I used that quite a bit before
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 417
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever473
League of Legends
JimRising 469
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5625
Liquid`Hasu1376
Other Games
summit1g7198
shahzam537
byalli375
C9.Mang0240
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 22m
Stellar Fest
14h 22m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.