• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12445 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 37

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 07 2015 23:05 GMT
#721
why is the tl sidebar on the right so wide now? It is like double the width of the liquiddota sidebar. And I dont really see what would need that much width. It is just a waste of space.
Also news filtering does not filter BW news for me, even though I have BW deactivated.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 07 2015 23:46 GMT
#722
also switching back and forth between ld and tl... The contrast on ld for the forumview is MUCH better...
Nezgar
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany535 Posts
August 07 2015 23:50 GMT
#723
Since I am not sure whether this has already been mentioned or not I'll comment on it anyway:
Links that you have already clicked on become almost indistinguishable from the normal text. Here is an example of how it looks for me:

-------------------------------------------------------------
[image loading]
-------------------------------------------------------------
Korakys
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
New Zealand272 Posts
August 08 2015 01:52 GMT
#724
On August 08 2015 08:05 mahrgell wrote:
why is the tl sidebar on the right so wide now? It is like double the width of the liquiddota sidebar. And I dont really see what would need that much width. It is just a waste of space.

Now both sidebars are symmetric, I think I like this. Of course even with tree-style tabs I still have half the screen taken up by white space. Makes me think what's the point of responsive design if it doesn't respond to my desktop sized monitor...
Swing away sOs, swing away.
mca64Launcher_
Profile Joined June 2015
Poland629 Posts
August 08 2015 07:07 GMT
#725
one feedback:
there should be a date for older posts. Now is something like 105 weeks ago. Its retarded and not natural for the reader.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 07:59:28
August 08 2015 07:58 GMT
#726
Right sidebar is wide, although it looks nice it's kind of, unecessary. Loving the new coloring. Great

Edit: I also agree with above post: "weeks" doesn't really do it for me, dates are way better.
Kab00om
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany10 Posts
August 08 2015 11:16 GMT
#727
Acutally, I just realized, after picking it up anywhere here in the forum, that streams with lower viewer numbers than 10 aren't shown anymore. This actually is a punch in the face of the community in my opinion!
I know that there are a lot of large/popular whatever streamer...but not supporting the smaller ones is not nice.

As I don't know if this is done on purpose or might be just an unfixed bug/error yet, I hope its the latter...otherwise it would take a lot of value off of TL for me.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
August 08 2015 11:56 GMT
#728
a while ago a remember reading an official topic about streams/streaming and based on what they'll be shown/featured.
if i remember correctly it was 200+ views constantly and some other stuff required.
it has nothing to do with the redesign.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Kab00om
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany10 Posts
August 08 2015 12:14 GMT
#729
@xM(Z No. What you mean is the "featured stream" thing. I read that as well.
There you are correct, you have (iirc) at least like the 200+ viewers you've mentioned on a regular basis.

I've meant the unfeatured streams which are listed below the featured streams in a table like manner.
There you see atm only streams with at least 10 viewers (beside the fact that there are still streams
featuring other games than SC2 although I've selected in my sidebar settings to show SC2 streams only).
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
August 08 2015 15:08 GMT
#730
On August 08 2015 21:14 Kab00om wrote:
@xM(Z No. What you mean is the "featured stream" thing. I read that as well.
There you are correct, you have (iirc) at least like the 200+ viewers you've mentioned on a regular basis.

I've meant the unfeatured streams which are listed below the featured streams in a table like manner.
There you see atm only streams with at least 10 viewers (beside the fact that there are still streams
featuring other games than SC2 although I've selected in my sidebar settings to show SC2 streams only).


This isn't a new change tho. If I recall they changed this a year ago or so. I might be mistaken but I think all sc streams are shown automatically now if you have 10 or more viewers, unlike before where you had to register, wait for two weeks and then constantly maintain it. If they were to show all streams on twitch there would simply be way too many.
Kab00om
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany10 Posts
August 08 2015 16:07 GMT
#731

This isn't a new change tho. If I recall they changed this a year ago or so.

Dunno how that can be accurate. I was (am) using the stream site on TL for the last two(!) years almost daily. And (with only few exceptions) I got almost only StarCraft II streams as well as (odd enough) Heroes of the Storm streams shown. But despite this fact, until the change of the design I saw (SC2 related) streams, even those with 0 viewers on it, which I was addressing in my first post.


I might be mistaken but I think all sc streams are shown automatically now if you have 10 or more viewers,

Don't know about that, but this and

unlike before where you had to register, wait for two weeks and then constantly maintain it. If they were to show all streams on twitch there would simply be way too many.

this might explain the overall change. So mb it was removed that you have to register your stream so that is is shown on the stream site?! If this is the case, I think there could be nice solution:

1. Making the sidebar settings actually work (showing only selected streams) and in addition
2. also show the streams (even if they have a viewer number below 10 if, and only if, they are registered to the
TL stream section).

Doing it like this you would avoid having an overwhelming flood of low viewer streams and still back up the community
that go/went to TL in order to register here and share their passion for the game?! But this is just my
shot from the tip (also, btw. there are not THAT many SC2 streams over all, not like going into the hundreds more like 60ish (atm), which might still be too much, but could be a topic to argued about, at least for me.)
Anyways, I would still be happy with the combination of 1. and 2. .
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 08 2015 19:46 GMT
#732
where is hide the spoilers button?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
August 08 2015 20:00 GMT
#733
I just found a further problem with the date show. I'm sure it has been mentioned, but it is really really irritating: when quoting, it shows the date the post was made, making it really hard to go back and find the original post, which is shown with an "XX time ago". Please please please just change it back.
Nezgar
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany535 Posts
August 08 2015 22:08 GMT
#734
Noticed another thing that might bother a lot of people:

[image loading]

These are giant spoilers and while I generally don't mind seeing the write-ups or the news, those are kinda bothering me....

OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 08 2015 22:17 GMT
#735
Site is fucked up for me on mobile right now (Chrome + Android), it has the correct layout but I can scroll to the right only to have a white, blank space the width of my screen. I suspect it might be because of the ads as they are wider than the page.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 01:51:47
August 09 2015 01:22 GMT
#736
[BUG???]

R1CH~~~ Please sir, I beg you- make it where I can "stay logged in" again. I despise having to log in every few minutes =(
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
August 09 2015 01:24 GMT
#737
On August 09 2015 10:22 Joedaddy wrote:
[BUG???]

R1CH~~~ Please sir, I beg you- make it where I can "stay logged in" again. I despise having to log in every few minutes =(

Clear your cookies, should be fine afterwards
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
August 09 2015 03:04 GMT
#738
How Do I Quote Someone Now????
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
August 09 2015 03:08 GMT
#739
On August 09 2015 12:04 Joedaddy wrote:
How Do I Quote Someone Now????

The Quote button is right underneath each post, but it's a little faint.
Writer
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11834 Posts
August 09 2015 03:09 GMT
#740
Its on the bottom left side of the post. It's quite hard to see
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
18h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.