• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9928 users

The True Zia Story - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4646 Posts
September 15 2006 17:48 GMT
#81
Hahah in two days IcedEarth will be making threads about it's suicide
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
September 15 2006 17:54 GMT
#82
What make me really sick is how childish online ppl goes when they see a girl in bnet or whatever... Seriously I really don't understand WHY ppl overeact about this...
About the joining team, well i find it's a good idea because it may be encouraging girl ppl to play a little more and why not with good ppl that could make "her" "him" good.
We all know that meting a real girl in this game seems like as many chance as to win a lottery with Millions involved.

However i'd not give her more credits or whatever because she's a simple person before everything with the same feelings as we men have. Why would we pay more attention to girls than to anyone else, especially when you know the chance about meting her would be like 0,1% ? Even worse.
Only way to have proof would be some webcams and getting them asap. But they may act like "no i don't know you, i don't show my face to unknown ppl blablabla". So it's a "vicious ring" (dunno its spelling, correct me if i'm wrong).

My advice : When you see a girl, just play/talk/whatever like if she's nothing but a simple person. Otherwise u'd easily get fooled.

That's why i've almost never talked to Zia as far as i know... Because it was too good to be true. I mean a good looking blonde scandinavian one playing BW ? No way.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 15 2006 18:02 GMT
#83
The heavy metal would've been a turnoff either way.

Anyway if this is really the case than by god, you sicken me, "zia".
Graphics
bbz
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden416 Posts
September 15 2006 18:05 GMT
#84
haha, so fucking great :>
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
September 15 2006 18:08 GMT
#85
sad stuff

btw the reason why 'she' ultimately wasn't allowed to stay in ToT because everyone was suspicious already about the reality of the persona. 'She' claimed to be Finnish and 'she' couldn't talk any Finnish.
Moderator
WastedYouth
Profile Joined March 2006
United States563 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-15 18:11:44
September 15 2006 18:08 GMT
#86
but (the alleged) he sounded so feminine when he typed. I wonder if he really was in a car accident or was just starved for attention. I remember hearing him talking about it on b.net long before the topic was made though...

I'm surprised he didn't try to raise the argument that he was on a proxy server. Durrr... Would have been a perfectly decent excuse.

I guess there's some much pressure to get into a fancy pants clan that some guys are willing to masquerade as a chick to compensate for a lack of gaming experience.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. Skill is what happens when luck becomes habit
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
September 15 2006 18:11 GMT
#87
There are no excuses. What was presented was the cliff's notes version, but there is more than enough damnable evidence.
ModeratorGodfather
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
September 15 2006 18:11 GMT
#88
btw:

On September 08 2006 15:35 FiSheYe wrote:
Sweety I already wrote in your myspace.. are you financially save at the moment? Otherwise I would start a small donation thing.. Like everyone gives 5-10$ (or more) into an account (pokerstars or whatever) so the Starcraft community could help you getting over some hard time with at least a little $ boost. I mean we aren't able to give online hugs or something like that, so this might be our way to support you besides the condolences.

Stay strong, life is a bitch but as we've learnt in Final Destination you can cheat the bitch sometimes^^


Err, Strafe I doubt Eri has fucked a guy. I don't know about any lies but I am 99% sure that she is a girl otherwise Eri would have lied to TL for quite a few years and without any reason. The knee thing is going around for a few months so it's stupid to believe it's a fake. Dunno what happened in the past so I might just get an odd view, but I do think you'll definately sit in the wrong seat here.
Donating stuff to Victor or Travis was just to make sure that someone neutral would collect the money. I said it's save because they have a lot of money and 1k is not interesting for them + they are mannered people. Anyways let's see how this developes.


Yeah. People would actually go that far on a lie.
Moderator
GuYuTe-
Profile Joined February 2005
United States550 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-15 18:19:47
September 15 2006 18:14 GMT
#89
I used to play a lot of 2v2's with a guy named Cloud)Regulate, Truckdriver and Weedninja[nip] I think they were all from TN and Cloud)Regulate told me that "Zia" was just some dude from TN. I never though anything about it, b/c I didn't give a shit, and b/c I'd never really even heard of "her" except for reading TeamLiquid.

That was probably over a year ago and had I known that it wasn't known that this clown was a dude I would have said something. LOL.

So pathetic on so many levels. This kind of shit needs to be studied.
I mean, I've heard of low lifes posing as girls to get Poker Stars money or PokerRoom vouchers, but to pose as a girl to get clout in the Starcraft community? ROTFL. Wow.
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4646 Posts
September 15 2006 18:30 GMT
#90
On September 16 2006 00:25 MoltkeWarding wrote:
Yes I myself don't quite understand this....why is she a liar now?


Stop posting oneliners
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
gameguard
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Korea (South)2132 Posts
September 15 2006 18:35 GMT
#91
would be funny if he comes here and say "i got you nerds lololol"

but it sounds as if this kid took it quite serious. Sad really..
Pistasj
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Norway272 Posts
September 15 2006 18:39 GMT
#92
How long had the Zia character been around? I remember seeing it for years. Thats why it's so funny because it's been going on for so long and had everyone fooled. And up until now we had no reason not to believe it.

Now can a real Ziaphile tell us how he feels?
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
September 15 2006 18:43 GMT
#93
(rekrul speaking of suncow):
***GOSSIP***To show you how he makes people not like him. We were eating after courage and he was telling me and another korean about how he thinks Tossgirl is a really nice girl and how they talked on b.net some and she was really nice and told him about her hamsters and stuff. Then the korean jokingly said "LoL she talks about her hamsters every day 10x a day with 10 guys," and Suncow got all flustered and wigged out and started yelling with huge eyes...TELL TOSSGIRL IF THIS IS TRUE SHE IS A FUCKING EVIL TERRIBLE PERSON...IF THATS TRUE EVERYTHING SHE SAID TO ME IS A LIE AND FAKE. I was like ...... the korean was like ...... just looking at him like wtf. Then he repeated himself, then we .....'d him again, then he kept saying "OK TELL HER OK TELL HER?" Really fucked up shit.

Suncow's naivity-followed-by-crushing-reality seqeunce is what many of you are going through. I'd have sworn that tools like rpf1234 fell completely head-over-heels in love with this imaginary girl.

IcedEarth certainly attention-whored plenty, lending credibility to the femme-persona. But I became skeptic after all the bragging about guitar-chops. But never an audio clip posted. A real woman would have shown off constantly, especially in the multiple threads like "Post your music here!"
I'd like to see drone do some explaining...

I hate showing interest, but this e-phenomenon of excessive vagina-worship has been impossible to ignore. I'm so glad it's finally OVER
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
1tym
Profile Joined April 2005
Korea (South)2425 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-15 18:48:52
September 15 2006 18:46 GMT
#94
I respect Fisheye's reaction to zia's incident whether it was a lie or not and there is nothing funny about what he said. Shows his generosity and warm heart.
1tym is one time for your mind
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
September 15 2006 18:49 GMT
#95
On September 16 2006 03:39 Pistasj wrote:
How long had the Zia character been around? I remember seeing it for years. Thats why it's so funny because it's been going on for so long and had everyone fooled. And up until now we had no reason not to believe it.

Now can a real Ziaphile tell us how he feels?


I was aware of zia's penis for a long time actually and dropped many hints on this forum. Maybe it is because I am a complete idiot that nobody took it serious. However the last thread Zia made went a little too far so madness had to end. Naive people like f...(HAHA MAGIC PHILL LOLOL) were ready to donate lots of money to a person who is not who he claimed to be.

Anyway like twisted said we had many reasons not to believe it and I just wanna say im too cool to be fooled! Im a bit sad now though, I like them transvestites.

However Ilvy is not a transvestite but the hottest woman in norway. Hmm yummy, if only she wasnt married....
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
September 15 2006 18:51 GMT
#96
Some new gossip for you guys......... Suncow is in prison. The fucking polak
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 15 2006 19:00 GMT
#97
Haha I remember being in a game with rise strafe and tf-prince a year or 2 ago and they were talking about this. About the 'being finnish but not wanting to speak finnish'. And they doubted 'she' was real.
'She' convinced me 'she' was real though, when she started defending RPF

wait.. maybe zia=rpf

loller
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
September 15 2006 19:11 GMT
#98
haha

CONSPIRACY TO THE MAX

On September 16 2006 03:46 1tym wrote:
I respect Fisheye's reaction to zia's incident whether it was a lie or not and there is nothing funny about what he said. Shows his generosity and warm heart.


I didn't say it's funny, I said that he would actually give money to him on a lie.

I would never give money away to people I don't know really close (be it on the internet or in real life).
Moderator
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
September 15 2006 19:15 GMT
#99
wtf t,t
jeremy clarkson = god
Doctorasul
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Romania1145 Posts
September 15 2006 19:17 GMT
#100
I don't know any of you in real life, so from now on I guess I can assume this whole forum and its' inhabitants is a huge joke of Stimey and I fell for it.
"I believe in Spinoza's god who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a god who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings." - Albert Einstein
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 187
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 207
hero 166
sorry 42
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1035
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g10632
Maynarde193
RuFF_SC2131
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick479
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Rush1346
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 4m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.