• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9147 users

[Event] Awesome Games Done Quick 2014 (AGDQ) - Page 65

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 262 Next
Time stamped VODs can be found at the following links:
http://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/1ui4dn/agdq_vods_thread/
"Plexa" won the donation war for WW:HD filename! TL's new donation incentive is "R1CH" for Magus's name in Chrono Trigger.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 21:00:25
January 07 2014 20:59 GMT
#1281
On January 08 2014 05:48 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On January 08 2014 05:43 Torenhire wrote:
Feeling unwell tonight, I think two days in a row of 3 or less hours of sleep and being outside in the cold took it out of me.

I'll be stream viewing like you losers guys tonight!


Feel better! With the unholy Nintendo trinity of Mega Man, Mario, and Zelda games back-to-back-to-back, it should make for hours of enjoyable, relaxing speedrunning!

(Pst, Mega Man is Capcom)


Yeah I know I was referring to the console rather than the company <3

This guy's Star Song is epic.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
January 07 2014 20:59 GMT
#1282
That beat is music to my ears
Praise the sun! \o/
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
January 07 2014 21:01 GMT
#1283
wow that star song is really cool.

Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 07 2014 21:02 GMT
#1284
On January 08 2014 06:01 Yello wrote:
wow that star song is really cool.

Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule

I can access them fine. Anything specific you want to know?
Leyra
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1222 Posts
January 07 2014 21:02 GMT
#1285
Yeah I really wanna know what's up with the controller setup! :O
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
January 07 2014 21:04 GMT
#1286
On January 08 2014 06:02 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 06:01 Yello wrote:
wow that star song is really cool.

Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule

I can access them fine. Anything specific you want to know?


yeah, what's up with the minecraft incentive? How much was donated for it so far, when would they actually do it, who would do it, how long would that run take?
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 21:08:36
January 07 2014 21:07 GMT
#1287
On January 08 2014 06:04 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 06:02 NovaMB wrote:
On January 08 2014 06:01 Yello wrote:
wow that star song is really cool.

Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule

I can access them fine. Anything specific you want to know?


yeah, what's up with the minecraft incentive? How much was donated for it so far, when would they actually do it, who would do it, how long would that run take?

Its at 875$ out of 20k. It doesnt say exactly what run I'd be, but the only real speedrun of Minecraft is to kill the Dragon, so I assume its that. Run would be around 20 minutes
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
January 07 2014 21:09 GMT
#1288
On January 08 2014 06:07 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 06:04 Yello wrote:
On January 08 2014 06:02 NovaMB wrote:
On January 08 2014 06:01 Yello wrote:
wow that star song is really cool.

Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule

I can access them fine. Anything specific you want to know?


yeah, what's up with the minecraft incentive? How much was donated for it so far, when would they actually do it, who would do it, how long would that run take?

Its at 875$ out of 20k. It doesnt say exactly what run I'd be, but the only real speedrun of Minecraft is too kill the Dragon, so I assume its that. Run would be around 20 minutes


ah okay cool, thank you. Will probably donate towards that when I can access the page ^.^
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 07 2014 21:09 GMT
#1289
On January 08 2014 06:01 Yello wrote:
Also for some reason I still can't access the website for the donation incentives and schedule


Last night the backend servers were filling up - they are frantically trying to fix this so the site is kind of on and off
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 07 2014 21:13 GMT
#1290
I get the feeling donation incentives have gotten way too high marks this year. Last year I think every single one got met, this year they already missed a lot, the SMB and SMB3 are still over thousand dollars off each. Games in the upcoming zelda block are missing thousands too
Leyra
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1222 Posts
January 07 2014 21:21 GMT
#1291
On January 08 2014 06:13 NovaMB wrote:
I get the feeling donation incentives have gotten way too high marks this year. Last year I think every single one got met, this year they already missed a lot, the SMB and SMB3 are still over thousand dollars off each. Games in the upcoming zelda block are missing thousands too


I'm kind of that way too... I don't think it makes a huge deal, but it's cool to say "we met every single donation incentive and then even made up more!"

Much more positive feeling than "well we only made half our incentives"
IAmThEnd
Profile Joined April 2013
United States111 Posts
January 07 2014 21:24 GMT
#1292
One thing I love about twitch chat during this event is how people from different gaming communities come together and just spam their emotes and meme's. Oh, and the runs are pretty good too .
I am unimpressed. I am ungrateful. I am a leech, a parasite. I am a vampire.
lowercase
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1047 Posts
January 07 2014 21:29 GMT
#1293
On January 08 2014 06:13 NovaMB wrote:
I get the feeling donation incentives have gotten way too high marks this year. Last year I think every single one got met, this year they already missed a lot, the SMB and SMB3 are still over thousand dollars off each. Games in the upcoming zelda block are missing thousands too


Are there more donation incentives this year compared to last? If there are simply more things to donate to then the donation pool just gets diluted, X amount of money divided by Y games, even if the grand total is higher.
That is not dead which can eternal lie...
Slakkoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1119 Posts
January 07 2014 21:29 GMT
#1294
On January 08 2014 06:13 NovaMB wrote:
I get the feeling donation incentives have gotten way too high marks this year. Last year I think every single one got met, this year they already missed a lot, the SMB and SMB3 are still over thousand dollars off each. Games in the upcoming zelda block are missing thousands too


I agree, they are waaay to high. And now that they don't read every donation either I doubt all the remaining ones will be met.
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
January 07 2014 21:31 GMT
#1295
On January 08 2014 06:29 Slakkoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 06:13 NovaMB wrote:
I get the feeling donation incentives have gotten way too high marks this year. Last year I think every single one got met, this year they already missed a lot, the SMB and SMB3 are still over thousand dollars off each. Games in the upcoming zelda block are missing thousands too


I agree, they are waaay to high. And now that they don't read every donation either I doubt all the remaining ones will be met.

Even the donations that don't get read count towards the incentives, it all gets done automatically by the tracker I think.
Liquipedia
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
January 07 2014 21:32 GMT
#1296
mario speedruns always have a special place in my head. too bad i have to sleep soon i will have to watch vods tomorrow
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
JazVM
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1196 Posts
January 07 2014 21:37 GMT
#1297
Is there a schedule anywhere?
mind mind mind mind mind mind
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
January 07 2014 21:38 GMT
#1298
On January 08 2014 06:37 JazVM wrote:
Is there a schedule anywhere?

http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
January 07 2014 21:39 GMT
#1299
Nice, over $175K so far ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
January 07 2014 21:45 GMT
#1300
this lost levels runner better not game over, it's not THAT tricky a game
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.