• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7143 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 105

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 257 Next
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 19 2012 02:40 GMT
#2081
+ Show Spoiler +
People who think 50 shades of grey is good wouldn't know a decent piece of writing if it facefucked them and spat down their throat. EL James is a fucking hack fanfiction writer who wrote a shitty twilight erotic fanfic and renamed the characters. The fact that she and George Orwell exist in the same goddamn universe is beyond me, even more so that no one seems to know any Orwell novels beyond '84 and Animal Farm, even though those aren't even his best works.

Keep the Aspidistra Flying had a few thousand copies printed, and it sold decently for its time. 50 shades of grey has become the best selling book in all of Britain. Short-sentenced, poorly-written bullshit. I might buy a few copies just to burn them and piss on the flames.
memes are a dish best served dank
Liszt
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria86 Posts
October 19 2012 03:46 GMT
#2082
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck the freshmen 15. first semester at college and i have already gained 8 pounds and I feel like total shit. the university i go to total bullshit because there is literally no where to go to get healthy food. No cafeteria with a nice salad bar or any of that. All there is is a shitty food court with fast food and it's all so fucking expensive. If you want a salad all you can basically get are ones that are in a box and taste like shit and is like 8 bucks, for a fucking salad. I've been trying to get rides to the nearest grocery store to get some fruit and stuff for sandwiches but its hard since I don't have a car and I can't keep much food in my shitty dorm since theres only a tiny fridge and a microwave. I also never have time to ride my bike. I've literally been sick for the last 3 weeks because of all the shitty food i've been eating and I can actually feel all the weight i've gained and it makes me fucking disgusted with myself. I've been trying to go to the rec center to work out but its always crowded and I never have time with all the stupid classes and they also don't have any of the equipment that i like using. at this rate its going to be the freshmen 15 x 4.

Also, I am literally the worst sc2 player of all time. I have spent so much time trying to get good at this game and I'm still stuck in diamond with a 10% w/r vs protoss. this game is so fucking infuriating. literally losing 1 ladder game and my entire day is ruined. I can never seem to focus on what i am doing and also make the dumbest mistakes ever. All I want in the entire world is to be good at this game but i don't think that will ever happen because i'm so fucking retarded
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
October 22 2012 08:54 GMT
#2083
+ Show Spoiler +
fml why am I so fucking stupid

wish I weren't so damn retarded

I'm just useless
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Aphasie
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway474 Posts
October 22 2012 09:19 GMT
#2084
On August 25 2012 12:14 CyDe wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE APPLE WITH EVERY PART OF MY SO-CALLED SOUL. FUCK THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR, NAMELY GREED AND ELITISM, YOU GODDAMN CUNT MONKEY FUCK ROCKETS.


I considered writing something about my job and life in general, but this curse made my day. I'm definitely using that next time some one banelingsbusts or teamkills in left 4 dead.
Left4Cookies
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Denmark803 Posts
October 22 2012 10:50 GMT
#2085
On October 22 2012 17:54 Aerisky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
fml why am I so fucking stupid

wish I weren't so damn retarded

I'm just useless


+ Show Spoiler +
Retards are retards. You're not. Whatever it is that makes you feel down, remember it's just a process and you'll exit the other end as a better person. Also remember that if it isn't challenging, it's probably not worth doing. Especially if it's school or similar that's bothering you. I know that for a fact.
Engineering's like math. But LOUDER!
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
October 22 2012 11:47 GMT
#2086
On August 25 2012 12:14 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 11:00 Alryk wrote:
Not sc2:

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't stand Apple sometimes. They make nice shit, but their suing wars against Samsung are idiotic. I can't believe the U.S. patent system allows you to patent things like a shape. Yep. Apple has a patent on smartphones with a rectangular design and rounded edges. Obviously Samsung needs a triangular smartphone. That fits well in your pocket. Oh, and they have a patent on the "bounce" animation. Remember when you dropped that tennis ball the other day and it hit the ground? Apple is probably going to sue you for having something that bounces. They might as well sue nature. Who the hell pulls something from nature, one of the most observable phenomena ever, and patents it? How the hell can they patent it? I wish I could patent something that stupid someday. Like breathing. Or something else pretty common to the laws of physics. What the hell. Oh well. I mean, I'll probably get Windows Phone 8 anyways, especially since they might ban the S3 now. Apple really needs to get a grip on themselves.

Seriously, the monopolistic implications on this are huge. They ban the largest smartphone seller in the U.S? The only REAL competitor from Android? (HTC is making a rebound, but they're much smaller still, motorola as well through google) Now apple has practically, or will soon, a monopoly. Isn't that what the patent system was supposed to prevent? Fuck you apple and your greed. Seriously.

+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE APPLE WITH EVERY PART OF MY SO-CALLED SOUL. FUCK THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR, NAMELY GREED AND ELITISM, YOU GODDAMN CUNT MONKEY FUCK ROCKETS.


+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING FUCKETTY FUCK FUCK! JOINING THE BAND WAGON ON THIS ONE!!! FUCK APPLE!! I'm so tired of people walking around school with fucking MacBooks. Sure, they actually make some good computers - but they serve certain purposes. People who buy it out of ignorance - or only for the god damn Apple... makes me want to take every god damn Macbook - put it onto a legocovered floor and dance on it
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
October 22 2012 22:47 GMT
#2087
On October 22 2012 19:50 Left4Cookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:54 Aerisky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
fml why am I so fucking stupid

wish I weren't so damn retarded

I'm just useless


+ Show Spoiler +
Retards are retards. You're not. Whatever it is that makes you feel down, remember it's just a process and you'll exit the other end as a better person. Also remember that if it isn't challenging, it's probably not worth doing. Especially if it's school or similar that's bothering you. I know that for a fact.

+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks yo. Yeah, I feel better today...sort sort of this ongoing, chronic lack of effort coupled with a sense that I'm just not smart enough :/ really wish I were just a genius or something but that's not something over which I have any control. Just gotta put in the work ><

Thanks again, really appreciate how you, whom I don't even know personally or anything, would care to stop and say a few kind words. <3
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
October 22 2012 22:51 GMT
#2088
+ Show Spoiler +
The Valedictorian at my school fucking cheated her way up there. The girl had good grades as a freshman and sophomore, but last year she took the 2 AP classes that the rest of us took and failed EVERY.SINGLE.TEST. for the first 2/3 of the year. She was barely passing the classes and then she got a concussion skiing. Somehow this disqualified every grade that she had received up until this point and she magically got hundreds in history and literature, so her average didn't suffer for all this shitty test-taking. So this fucks over the rest of us who were able to actually fucking do the AP course work when she couldn't. I'm ranked in the top 10% and the margin between us is so thin that I would be ahead of her, not to mention the poor salutatorian. I really feel bad for her.
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-22 22:55:33
October 22 2012 22:53 GMT
#2089
+ Show Spoiler +
the mods must get a kick out of my inability to not post like a dumbass
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
October 22 2012 22:56 GMT
#2090
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING MOTHERSHIP VORTEX SHIT IS THE DUMBEST THING BLIZZARD EVER INVENTED AND DUSTIN BROWDER AND A TIRE IRON SHOULD GO ON A ROMANTIC DATE.
vijeze
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands719 Posts
November 02 2012 17:46 GMT
#2091
+ Show Spoiler +
HONESTLY
2 days ago, I got back from the gas station with my mopad. Some guy crosses the road with 2 little dogs just in front of me, not even at a legal crossover-spot. I have to make way, the guy tugs the dogs away. I continue on my road to the grocery store and when I come back from shopping, I found the guy waiting on me.
I decided to let him calm down, take another route and come back in 10 min. I return after a few minutes, found him... WITH 3 FRIENDS AND THE POLICE there. (Note: I left my mopad there, as he was waiting next to it.)
As the police was there, I thought it couldn't go wrong. I introduced myself, the guy hated on me. The dogs went to the vet, one of them bruised it's paw. Apparently I HIT THE LITTLE FUCKING DOG, WHICH I DIDN'T. NOW THEY ARE COMING OVER IN ABOUT AN HOUR, after raging to me on the phone yesterday for the largest part of an hour. They keep claiming I hit the little shit, and my insurance has to pay for it.

Fuck all liars and dicks.
Incze
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Romania2058 Posts
November 02 2012 18:00 GMT
#2092
+ Show Spoiler +
I just wish I could talk to a girl like a normal person.
Fuck being anti-social
Religion: Buckethead
TheToaster
Profile Joined August 2011
United States280 Posts
November 02 2012 18:33 GMT
#2093
I make myself look like an idiot in front of girls. I never know how to mingle with them well enough, so I just end up asking them out during random circumstances. Sure, they might be interested in me and say yes. But then I'll end up doing something idiotic to turn them off, something that I wouldn't normally do at all.

Friends are another confusion to me. Most other guys I hang out with just want to drag me along whenever they do something. Which is great, I love to be plucked from the self-made prison cell known as my room. But none of my friends ever want to just sit down and talk. Maybe they are too emotionally reserved towards other guys, or maybe I'm not the kind of friend they want to talk with. But it would still be nice to just share some feelings with someone every once in a while.

Next on the list is school. I actually like my studies, but I never devote myself enough to getting the good grades I deserve. I received a perfect score on my SAT, yet I'm getting C's in classes that should be easy for me. I could easily ace every test thrown at me if I studied, but I'm too much of a lazy piece of shit.

School makes me think about my future, which sometimes I start to dread. If you have ever seen the movie "Office Space", then you will immediately understand what I'm talking about. I'm the kind of analytical person who's most likely going to receive a pencil-pushing desk job. But even the though of going to a job like that every weekday just makes me want to stay in bed until noon. Sometimes, I just start to wonder why I even need a college education or a high paying job to be happy. Maybe I'd be happier doing something simple with my hands, where I get to work outside in the fresh air and sunlight.

Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, squeeze down into a job cannon, and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
November 03 2012 21:34 GMT
#2094
+ Show Spoiler +
I can't stand my boss. I wish he would stop fucking with everyone's work, do the world a favor, and jump off a bridge.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
November 10 2012 09:48 GMT
#2095
+ Show Spoiler +
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK

every damn time -___________-

I fuck up something really bad, feel like a failure, get really depressed, get numb, forget about it, repeat

it's like everything I've ever been good at goes to shit, keep getting worse and worse at stuff, lose motivation, all that crap.... and through it all I wish I were just that bit smarter or harder-working but instead I'm a lazy dumbass

fucking fantastic

probably have over a dozen posts in this thread seriously god damn it
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Wambo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany50 Posts
November 10 2012 10:02 GMT
#2096
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate people.
we stopped checking for monsters under our bed because we realized they were inside of us - Gil Grissom
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
November 12 2012 22:37 GMT
#2097
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck you djokovic. he acts like a fucking gorilla when he wins points, whines like a little bitch when he loses

and his style is typical of the new kind of tennis boring grindfest... seriously, unless some new amazing player comes up, I will stop watching tennis when Federer retires. I've always said this and it seems like it's going to hold true, as Federer's career will wane and he'll retire in maybe a few years. it's remarkable that he's doing so well at his age anyway.

and Roger, man, stop missing those easy points...just throwing stuff away

whatever gg djokovic congratulations on your first world tour finals title

asshole
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
deus.machinarum
Profile Joined September 2011
Austria658 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 09:30:52
November 14 2012 09:30 GMT
#2098
On September 20 2012 19:39 TheCzarOfAll wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Have been told my entire life I'm an utter failure. My parents refused to try to help me get a student loan, my grandpa told me I should work in a factory my whole life. Because I didn't have a cosigner for my student loans, I couldn't afford going to a 4-year university, so I'm stuck at a community college paying out of pocket. My brother and cousin moved in with me so we could split a 3 bedroom apartment, but my cousin lost his job (and was being an immature fuckwad because he knew he was losing it and never bothered to look for a new one[so I canned his lazy ass]), my brother got homesick and quit his job and moved back in with my mom, so I'm working 3 jobs, 70 hours a week, and going to school full-time. I'm too tired of getting cheated on to get into another relationship (not that I have time for one anyway). And for what? It would be so much more economical if I'd kill myself. It'd be like sacrificing workers to free up supply, but for some reason I keep fucking chugging along after some pipe dream that I know goddamned well isn't going to happen. All I want to do is get a bachelors' degree (need it to get work visa sponsored) so I can leave this country and never look back. The only bright side is that since I turn 23 next year, I can FINALLY apply for financial aid as an independent. The only joy in my life right now is Starcraft. What a pathetic life I have. My entire existance is fueled by wanting to leave America and an outdated video game.

+ Show Spoiler +
dafuq??? like the what the actual fuck? my entire life is fueled by wanting to somehow get into a good PhD program in the states but whatever....

also will vent more in here, a WHOLE lot more, once I'm done typing shit up, might be a few days but my revenge on the whole fucking world WILL eventually come so this thread better be prepared(I might also blog on this to actually get feedback, dunno yet, for now venting seems a lot more pleasurable)

well at least my revenge on a certain person of a very specific gender (hinthint: she's not male)


ARRRRRRRRGH! God dammit! I'm so angry at her right now....I could tear my own skin off. The thing is....it's been 9 fricking years since she dumped me and I'm still not over it


In other news (if you couldn't tell): I'm also angry with myself for being such a pussy at not screaming at her(throwing her out of my apartment, kickin all her stuff out onto the street, telling her I wished her as-of-yet unborn babies would look like friggin hydralisks) when she dropped the news on me. Instead I acted all full of understanding like it didn't concern me(oh, all so high and mighty old self) that she cheated on me after I fucking moved to her city in good old I-wish-they-had-bombed-it-into-oblivion-back-in-'45 austria so we could be together. Well guess what....she liked me for a year. A YEAR! that's it........damn, I hate myself for that choice soooooooooooo bad.

On the other hand side I'm still not done grieving for her in some twisted way. It's like the only time I ever was truly happy were the two and a half years we were a couple. But that might also be just because she hurt me so damn much when she left. Man.......sorta running out of steam here after staying up until 10:00 am.......so I guess imma hit the sack now

Y'all have a good time. <3 TL!!!!!

Nothing worth having comes easy.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 14 2012 22:03 GMT
#2099
+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously, Fuck Blizzard for not giving a beta key with preorders and letting local dealers to do so for limited populations. Fuck everyone smiling with their fat ugly beta keys, jerking off every time they can load the beta client. Fuck TL for making a stupid annoucement that we can get a beta key with their fancy store, only for me to find out that I can't because I am not a fucking american. Fuck them twice because they don't give a shit to change the annoucement to tell that to people. Fuck the whole corporate world that thinks they can make people from some countries second rate citizens on their whim.

I am laying in a fucking already bed for a fucking month because I broke a fucking leg falling from fucking two meters of height and will be laying there for another miserable month, having absolutely nothing fun to do. Fuck me for hoping that I can at least get HoTS to break the fucking boredom.


God, this is a good thread!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
November 14 2012 22:45 GMT
#2100
+ Show Spoiler +
OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW AT SOME OF THESE STUPID FUCKING TL POSTERS CoughdreadlordxCOUGH spouting the same old shit, offering their own fucking experiences in more than 4 post EACH FOLLOWING EACHOTHER!!!!!!
GET LOST GO INGEST SOME FREAKING Cyanide OR SOMETHING!!!

damnit!!

ok that was not very buddha-like... i will LOL more and try to forget THAT FUCKING STUPID ASS IDIOT>>>

woops there i go again..
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 179
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.