• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8608 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 104

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 257 Next
TerranosaurusWrecks
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada187 Posts
October 02 2012 02:02 GMT
#2061
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't care about much in life, but one of the things i do care about is sc2, it's basicly all i have and im fucking stuck in diamond and working backwards it's tearing me up right now and driving me mad sometimes it makes be want to just find a cliff and junp off it, i'm so pathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Like you can train a n00b, but they will just be a trained n00b."
CommanchyWattkins
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada117 Posts
October 02 2012 02:11 GMT
#2062
+ Show Spoiler +
ALL CAPS SHOWS MY ANGER FUCK IT BEING SO SMART THAT EVERYONE THINKS AND EXPECTS SO MUCH FROM YOU. LE SIGHN
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 02 2012 05:32 GMT
#2063
+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck your "I shouldn't be giving you marks but ok, I will give you some marks"
Fuck you, you didn't even pay attention to marking my paper, I got my x and y axis switched around and you didn't noticed at all??
My calculation working wasn't clear enough and you thought the answers could have been copied???
Fuck you

5 marks out of whole paper??? fuck this shit, 20% of my unit is just gone

Definitions for a calculation question? I put in the Qx and Qy already, doesn't that mean Quantity of X and Quantity of Y clearly??
FUCK

Slope not steep enough? I didn't even have a ruler fuck you fuck
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
October 06 2012 07:39 GMT
#2064
+ Show Spoiler +
If you're feeling really down and depressed, don't cry unless you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and you just need to let it all out.

I finally learned not to cry myself to sleep because it doesn't fucking work. You wake up the next day feeling empty inside and it really just fucks you up. So as mad or as sad or just as frustrated as you are, don't cry if you can help it at all.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 14 2012 19:51 GMT
#2065
+ Show Spoiler +
I was playing pokemon earlier today. And I'm positive that I saved before I closed the ROM. I felt like I saved more than once. But hen I go to boot up my emulator, and apparently I haven't beaten the last gym leader yet !_!

2 hours down the drain. Now I don't even want to play.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Shin_Gouki
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States313 Posts
October 14 2012 19:56 GMT
#2066
On October 02 2012 11:02 TerranosaurusWrecks wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't care about much in life, but one of the things i do care about is sc2, it's basicly all i have and im fucking stuck in diamond and working backwards it's tearing me up right now and driving me mad sometimes it makes be want to just find a cliff and junp off it, i'm so pathetic.


Terranosaurus, I feel you pain bro. Let it tear you up a little, but ultimately you will get through it. Just keep taking notes on reactions pro players make, and watch out for the silly shit you usually shouldn't lose to.

+ Show Spoiler +
Woke up this morning both upset and annoyed. My grandfather for starters was acting like he was upset that I was cleaning. Let alone, it was his mess from last night I was cleaning so my grandmother didn't have to do it. Then he lets my cats in prematurely so I had to re-mop the floor. Also just was annoyed a bit because society annoys me as a whole. All we do is argue with each other, especially us black folks. I just wish shit was different most of the time. Till then, I'm just gonna keep playing starcraft and sticking to myself.
Death comes in many forms
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
October 16 2012 00:40 GMT
#2067
+ Show Spoiler +
GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING MORONS IN GENERAL FORUM, LETS SEE THEM SERVE IN A WAR AND THEN SEE IF THEY WANT NO BENEFITS AFTERWORDS. THOSE MEN AND WOMEN GAVE UP THEIR FUTURE TO SERVE IN THE MILLITARY, IF YOU DON'T RESPECT THAT GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A GODDAMN TELEPHONE POLE
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 02:45:24
October 16 2012 02:41 GMT
#2068
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD DAMNIT I hate when I spend 10 minutes writing out some post for a brand new thread only to hit the post button and see the fucking thread CLOSED. Arrgh so frustrating. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS POST???
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 02:47:10
October 16 2012 02:44 GMT
#2069
+ Show Spoiler +
so tired of people saying z is imba

i lose to protoss with 50 apm all fucking day while im at 120

no skill faggot race

i play random in hots, my protoss win rate is better than my zerg. i have ~4k zerg games played? midmasters

FML, how does this make sense?

Try another route paperboy.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
October 16 2012 02:48 GMT
#2070
On October 16 2012 11:41 jdseemoreglass wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD DAMNIT I hate when I spend 10 minutes writing out some post for a brand new thread only to hit the post button and see the fucking thread CLOSED. Arrgh so frustrating. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS POST???

ahahahaha so true

+ Show Spoiler +
or when the reply page times out~
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
October 16 2012 02:55 GMT
#2071
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU MATH WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HARD. PRECAL IS BULLSHIT (especially when you forgot everything from before because you skipped 1+1/2 year of math in college). FUCK.THIS.BULL.SHIT.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Narobz
Profile Joined September 2012
United States20 Posts
October 16 2012 03:49 GMT
#2072
College fucking blows, and i haven't had enough time to even play a game of starcraft this week......FUCK
bonedriven
Profile Joined August 2010
258 Posts
October 16 2012 14:01 GMT
#2073
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey, fuck the people who use facebook. Facebook is fucking retarded but so many of my friends use it. Especially those girls, they fucking ask me to add them simply want me to push the like button on their stupid-as-hell posts. I didn't use that shit at all only after a girl I had liked asked me to add her there. But I was so right that that place is for retarded seriously. It's not that I'm anti-social website, I like forums or google plus. But the facebook's design is so cheesy and work just for the attention whores. The fact that facebook is so popular just makes me think that the majority of the people in this world are fucking stupid.
Hence,"Like a Virgin."
POiNTx
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium309 Posts
October 18 2012 08:01 GMT
#2074
I'm a sack of chemical fluids.
Fuck yeah serotonin
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
October 18 2012 08:15 GMT
#2075
Well, I might as well post something before I go to sleep.

I don't know how to feel anymore. When I got depressed, I scared you out of my life. Now what do I do toget you back? If I smile more, you'll take that as a sign that I don't need you anymore... I wish you would have just trusted me and stuck by me. I don't lie and I would never break my promise to you. So why did you break it first?

Music doesn't sound good anymore...

The shitty thing about depression is that everyone treats you like some kinda freak. No one considers you ill, just messed up. No sympathy for my pains. How is it any different than any other illness?

Democracy fails.

End rant.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-19 01:15:23
October 19 2012 01:14 GMT
#2076
+ Show Spoiler +
My mom bursts into my room twice without knocking. The first time is fine, The second I hear her going up the stairs while I'm masturbating and only manage to get my pants on. The reason for entering is to give me a lunchbox and then tell me that there's spam and offering it to me like that in the metal container. What... the fuck.

Lack of privacy.

Then when I close the door she says I can go live on my own too. Well I would but then I wouldn't make much.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Romitelli
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Brunei Darussalam566 Posts
October 19 2012 01:18 GMT
#2077
+ Show Spoiler +
It's really, really, REALLY hard to cook chicken properly.

That is all.
Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead.
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
October 19 2012 01:19 GMT
#2078
+ Show Spoiler +
My roommate is a fucking idiot who thinks he knows everything and gets pissed when I call him out on being wrong. Learn to be fucking humble, sometimes you actually don't know shit.
Sup.
chaokel
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia535 Posts
October 19 2012 01:24 GMT
#2079
So many people in the starcraft community piss me off. They jump from bandwagon to bandwagon on the limited information available, then do complete 180s when the next piece of information comes out. Rinse and repeat.

Why is it so hard for people to reserve an opinion until all the facts come out?! Such a bunch of bipolar idiots.
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
October 19 2012 01:33 GMT
#2080
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't know if this is blowing off steam but FUCK SCHOOL ESPECIALLY IB PROGRAM. GOD IT IS LIKE THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. AND ALSO FUCK CALCULUS. IM IN GRADE 12 AND I HAVE TO LEARN THIS SHIT. I HATE IB ONLY REASON I AM IN IT BECAUSE I AM AN ASIAN AND MY PARENTS ARE STRICT AND SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK. SORRY FOR TOO MUCH SWEARING
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM869
TKL 384
TaKeTV 314
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 869
TKL 384
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 168
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 93
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
JuggernautJason9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 726
ggaemo 177
firebathero 136
White-Ra 122
910 59
Barracks 58
Hyun 37
Trap 33
Killer 26
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 14
soO 14
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4774
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6929
crisheroes1677
Liquid`Hasu1526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3641
singsing1494
Beastyqt752
ceh9653
B2W.Neo511
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe86
Trikslyr49
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 71
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 14
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2070
• TFBlade849
Other Games
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.