• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

Happy 4th of July - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
casuistry
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
56 Posts
July 05 2013 05:58 GMT
#381
I gotta be honest, when I see so many of my fellow Americans blatantly flaunting the law, shooting illegal fireworks in front of their homes (though they may come from China and Mexico, that is simply the American way), my heart swells with pride and the hope that resistance from tyranny and oppression is still possible, if only liberty is clothed in equally bright and incandescent colors.
clever but unsound reasoning, inconsistent—or outright specious—misapplication of rule to instance
patronage
Profile Joined October 2011
Iraq123 Posts
July 05 2013 06:04 GMT
#382
Iraq sends their regards.

Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July, America.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 05 2013 06:05 GMT
#383
Farmer's son

I know what is meant by rednecks in the boonies.

Good ol' K fertilizer huh?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 03 2014 15:45 GMT
#384
ITS ALMOST TIME FRIENDS I HOPE YOURE ALL AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR TOMORROW
MURICA

TIME TO SHARE PATRIOTIC ASS PICTURES ON FB AND TWITTER ALL DAY EZ PZ DONT GIVE A SHIT.

Happy 4th friends!!!
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
July 03 2014 15:58 GMT
#385
'MURICA!

[image loading]
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
July 03 2014 16:07 GMT
#386
The Fireworks are for tomorrow, I can wait... The Fireworks are for tomorrow, I can wait... The Fireworks are for tomorrow, I can wait... The Fireworks are for tomorrow, I can wait...

My impulse to blow stuff up in celebration of freedom is overwhelming but I'm holding on strong..... Maybe just some of the daytime stuff right? there's nothing wrong with that?!

I have 3 Native reservation within 45 mins of my house but I only go on them for alcohol, tobacco (not anymore), gambling, and fireworks you can only get there. Oh and frybread and Salmon so I guess it's not so bad.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
July 03 2014 19:00 GMT
#387
Murica

[image loading]
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-03 19:07:40
July 03 2014 19:03 GMT
#388


whoops wrong video
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
July 04 2014 02:02 GMT
#389
On July 04 2014 04:03 arb wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJkWBarK9o

whoops wrong video

Fuck yea, I loved that part!
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
July 04 2014 02:08 GMT
#390
All week, people have been setting off fireworks in my neighborhood. I can watch most of them from my living room. Pretty awesome.

Dog doesn't like it though
Who called in the fleet?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
July 04 2014 02:28 GMT
#391
Years ago my family would host this massive 4th of july fireworks show synchronized to music. We had I think 2k people at our largest audience. This was in the middle of the city and we even had the police and fire department just show up uninvited and start directing traffic and watching it. I think everyone just assumed we had a permit.

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays because of this
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5035 Posts
July 04 2014 03:07 GMT
#392
HAPPY 4TH!



The Second Day of July 1776, will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America.

I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.
You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. -- I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. -- Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction, even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not.

John Adams


Source

He was so close (Independence was decided on the 2nd)





"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 04 2014 05:45 GMT
#393
#MURICA Happy 4th of July/AMERICADAY friends
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
July 04 2014 17:26 GMT
#394
[image loading]

Ohrahhhh!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
July 04 2014 17:27 GMT
#395
Happy Independence Day America.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-04 17:31:50
July 04 2014 17:31 GMT
#396
I love you America, even though I'm Canadian. I couldn't care less for Canada day. GO AMERICA!!! BEST COUNTRY (and also Germany). Also I love that shirt XD
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 04 2014 17:33 GMT
#397
On July 05 2014 02:26 woody60707 wrote:
[image loading]

Ohrahhhh!

This is what im wearing today, couldnt get phone to take a pic so ill upload the stock photo lol.

[image loading]
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-04 17:58:12
July 04 2014 17:45 GMT
#398
[image loading]
Well now we need a cat photo.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
July 04 2014 17:59 GMT
#399
Happy birthday America!!!

[image loading]

[image loading]
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
July 04 2014 18:20 GMT
#400
Happy 4th everyone! Red cups bottoms up!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1389
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 73
Noble 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox458
Mew2King32
Other Games
summit1g7755
WinterStarcraft533
C9.Mang0265
Sick131
ViBE107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• StrangeGG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur459
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.