How did you go about teaching yourself such baller portrait skills? I try my hand at drawing and it just doesn't look remotely like the reference I started with.

| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
gamecrazy
United States421 Posts
How did you go about teaching yourself such baller portrait skills? I try my hand at drawing and it just doesn't look remotely like the reference I started with. ![]() | ||
|
jaybrundage
United States3921 Posts
Edit* Just saw your chocolate lion...... That was impressive and with chocolate. Nice. Im gonna go look at more of your stuff. ![]() Edit* You did Bisu?! Thats totally awesome. :D Now Bisu can say he was honored enough to be drawn by you. Lucky guy. Again great work and keep it up. Don't ever get discouraged. | ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|