• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
February 26 2010 03:31 GMT
#161
Shaving!

I mean, I still do it every day, but it's definitely something I would be happy to do without in my morning routine.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
February 26 2010 03:39 GMT
#162
On February 26 2010 12:31 Brett wrote:
Shaving!

I mean, I still do it every day, but it's definitely something I would be happy to do without in my morning routine.


lol I'm with you man. I hate having facial hair since it makes me feel old, even though I'm only 20. I shave at least every 2 or 3 days, which is a bad idea since facial hair grows back faster and thicker :X
Romantic
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1844 Posts
February 26 2010 03:44 GMT
#163
On February 26 2010 12:39 zoLo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 12:31 Brett wrote:
Shaving!

I mean, I still do it every day, but it's definitely something I would be happy to do without in my morning routine.


lol I'm with you man. I hate having facial hair since it makes me feel old, even though I'm only 20. I shave at least every 2 or 3 days, which is a bad idea since facial hair grows back faster and thicker :X

So... Shaving your hair somehow changes your genetic code? Cool.
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
February 26 2010 03:49 GMT
#164
On February 26 2010 12:44 Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 12:39 zoLo wrote:
On February 26 2010 12:31 Brett wrote:
Shaving!

I mean, I still do it every day, but it's definitely something I would be happy to do without in my morning routine.


lol I'm with you man. I hate having facial hair since it makes me feel old, even though I'm only 20. I shave at least every 2 or 3 days, which is a bad idea since facial hair grows back faster and thicker :X

So... Shaving your hair somehow changes your genetic code? Cool.

No need to be a smart-ass, It's a common myth.
We see things they'll never see
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
February 26 2010 03:52 GMT
#165
New age hippies who claim that I'm "closed minded" when I argue against their bullshit, I just posted this on the youtube thread so I hope this is okay:


Also people that pretend to be independent and anti-consumerist and tell me about it everyday while sipping the London fog or Chi latte they just bought at Starbucks.

Also people who misquote famous, wise, and intelligent people to make their arguments more valid.

Also materialistic people who just don't understand my disregard for material things and are absorbed by their own ego.

It's very hypocritical I know.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
February 26 2010 03:58 GMT
#166
When you wake up early in the morning because of the phone or whatever and you feel really tired but you decide to stay awake anyway. Then you still feel sleepy after you've had you cup of coffee and you keep feeling tired several hours later. You go to school or to your work and you just wish you could've gone back to bed. Later on you order take out because you feel too tired to make dinner. Then you just try to stay awake because it's to early to go to bed. So after you have watched a movie or played some starcraft and you get a small headache because you are so tired you think "fuck this, I'm going to bed" and you brush your teeth and turn off the light and lay down in bed and suddenly... you feel awake. AND YOU JUST CAN'T FALL ASLEEP!!!

Seriously, it's 5 am here in sweden and I just can't fall asleep.
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
February 26 2010 04:02 GMT
#167
DT rushes
manner
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
February 26 2010 04:05 GMT
#168
On February 26 2010 02:22 Jazriel wrote:
How society as a whole breeds people to not care about their own life or reality.

The prominence of stupid people.

Anything religious.

How the average person is completely incapable of focusing on meaning instead of words.


People who are majorly anti religious for no reason, I notice that a lot of those people will go out of their way to argue against god. Kinda weird because most religious poeple will not sit and start arguments trying to convert these people yet those non believers will go to extremes to pick fights. Just something I noticed and it pisses me off. ...Thats not what youre looking for is it?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Hanners
Profile Joined August 2009
United States142 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 04:12:49
February 26 2010 04:08 GMT
#169
*Takes notes on simple ways to piss off uptight passive-aggressive nerds for her own amusement*

Oh, things that annoy me:

1. Passive-aggressive people.
Were all mad here. Im mad. Youre mad.
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
February 26 2010 04:13 GMT
#170
Hmm....Religion is probably my biggest annoyance in my day to day thinking. That and koreans on ICcup who advertise D/D- games when they have like...250+ apm and and scary to play against....

That and loud people.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
lOvOlUNiMEDiA
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States643 Posts
February 26 2010 04:28 GMT
#171
People who dismiss evidence because it doesn't fit their present view on something.

Evangelicals.

Most Europeans.
To say that I'm missing the point, you would first have to show that such work can have a point.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
February 26 2010 04:52 GMT
#172
On February 26 2010 12:58 Necosarius wrote:
When you wake up early in the morning because of the phone or whatever and you feel really tired but you decide to stay awake anyway. Then you still feel sleepy after you've had you cup of coffee and you keep feeling tired several hours later. You go to school or to your work and you just wish you could've gone back to bed. Later on you order take out because you feel too tired to make dinner. Then you just try to stay awake because it's to early to go to bed. So after you have watched a movie or played some starcraft and you get a small headache because you are so tired you think "fuck this, I'm going to bed" and you brush your teeth and turn off the light and lay down in bed and suddenly... you feel awake. AND YOU JUST CAN'T FALL ASLEEP!!!

Seriously, it's 5 am here in sweden and I just can't fall asleep.


I know what you mean. Some sort of sleeping disorder most likely. It happens to me especially often around this time of the year (Feb-April). And I am currently suffering from it again...

[Fin]Vittu
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada507 Posts
February 26 2010 04:57 GMT
#173
one word: hipsters
The "Finnish Metal Terran"
GW.Methos
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States249 Posts
February 26 2010 05:08 GMT
#174
On February 26 2010 13:05 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 02:22 Jazriel wrote:
How society as a whole breeds people to not care about their own life or reality.

The prominence of stupid people.

Anything religious.

How the average person is completely incapable of focusing on meaning instead of words.


People who are majorly anti religious for no reason, I notice that a lot of those people will go out of their way to argue against god. Kinda weird because most religious poeple will not sit and start arguments trying to convert these people yet those non believers will go to extremes to pick fights. Just something I noticed and it pisses me off. ...Thats not what youre looking for is it?


annoys me also
i.pwn.n00bs
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
February 26 2010 05:09 GMT
#175
On February 26 2010 13:57 [Fin]Vittu wrote:
one word: hipsters


From wikipedia:
"Time writer Dan Fletcher states that "Hipsters manage to attract a loathing unique in its intensity".

LOL

But I hate them too
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
February 26 2010 05:19 GMT
#176
Kids.
BumbleB
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada49 Posts
February 26 2010 05:29 GMT
#177
Pushy missionaries of any religion.
Solution?
Spider-mines and un-ally.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
February 26 2010 05:32 GMT
#178
On February 26 2010 13:05 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 02:22 Jazriel wrote:
How society as a whole breeds people to not care about their own life or reality.

The prominence of stupid people.

Anything religious.

How the average person is completely incapable of focusing on meaning instead of words.


People who are majorly anti religious for no reason, I notice that a lot of those people will go out of their way to argue against god. Kinda weird because most religious poeple will not sit and start arguments trying to convert these people yet those non believers will go to extremes to pick fights. Just something I noticed and it pisses me off. ...Thats not what youre looking for is it?


Who is this "god"?
Pretty sure you meant the flying spaghetti monster.
Sullifam
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
February 26 2010 05:37 GMT
#179
- Old people smell
- People who are uppity
- People who are wrong but stubbornly think they're right about common falsehoods and use bad logic to try and argue it
[Fin]Vittu
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada507 Posts
February 26 2010 05:38 GMT
#180
On February 26 2010 14:19 Garnet wrote:
Kids.



yes i agree with you on that one as well.
The "Finnish Metal Terran"
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
OSC
12h 22m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.