• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10062 users

Myers-Briggs Test Version II

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 20:08:58
February 15 2010 08:49 GMT
#1
Quite some time ago, I posted this test here at TL. The poll was a bit of a failure, but I managed to get some recognition in Backseat Broodwar.

Not only will we see what kind of personality most of TL have, but famous TL celebrities like Artosis, Day9, Tasteless, Chill, Plexa, and konadora have the option of having their results shown in this thread.

If you consider yourself a famous TL member, PM your results to me and I will post your them here.

Here is the link to the test.

After you take it, here are some statistics regarding your type.

And some additional information about your type.

I got INTJ, what about you?

[image loading]

Poll: Test Results as an Introvert?
(Vote): ISTJ
(Vote): ISFJ
(Vote): INFJ
(Vote): INTJ
(Vote): ISTP
(Vote): ISFP
(Vote): INFP
(Vote): INTP

[image loading]

Poll: Test Results as an Extrovert?
(Vote): ESTP
(Vote): ESFP
(Vote): ENFP
(Vote): ENTP
(Vote): ESTJ
(Vote): ESFJ
(Vote): ENFJ
(Vote): ENTJ

Famous Teamliquid Members:
Plexa - INTJ
Rekrul - ENTP
konadora - ENFP
{88}iNcontroL - ESFJ
LosingID8 - ESFJ
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
February 15 2010 08:54 GMT
#2
You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization

This question is a mindfuck.
Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
February 15 2010 08:55 GMT
#3
Hmmm, having a bit of trouble with the options, hold on.
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-15 09:06:24
February 15 2010 08:57 GMT
#4
On February 15 2010 17:49 Mori600 wrote:
If you consider yourself a famous TL member, PM your results to me and I will post your them here.



ENFP
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 15 2010 08:59 GMT
#5
Every time I take this test, the result is the same: INTJ.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
February 15 2010 09:05 GMT
#6
Finally fixed the post! God, it was hell. Couldn't put the tests below the wall of text for some reason.
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
maareek
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2042 Posts
February 15 2010 09:06 GMT
#7
ENFP. Seems accurate enough. Me and Mark Twain, baby! Also Steven Spielberg, but it's harder to get excited about that...
FrozenArbiter: Obless PvT master
FastEddieV
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States614 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-15 09:08:40
February 15 2010 09:07 GMT
#8
I got an INTP which is what I always get, though I'm not heavily weighted on any of those areas except maybe introversion.

It's always funny to measure people by their result on the M-B personality test. Tiger Woods an INTP? I can't see that somehow.
platinum? more like leaf
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
February 15 2010 09:12 GMT
#9
I got an ISTJ the last time but apparently I'm an INTJ now.

And fuck yeah I'm famous, this post better get quoted in the OP.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-15 09:17:21
February 15 2010 09:15 GMT
#10
On February 15 2010 18:12 FirstBorn wrote:
I got an ISTJ the last time but apparently I'm an INTJ now.

And fuck yeah I'm famous, this post better get quoted in the OP.

Who the fuck are you?
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ejac
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1195 Posts
February 15 2010 09:17 GMT
#11
When I was required to take the real myers-briggs, I got INTP, and I got it again.
esq>n
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
February 15 2010 09:18 GMT
#12
On February 15 2010 17:59 Latham wrote:
Every time I take this test, the result is the same: INTJ.

Deleted User 31996
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
843 Posts
February 15 2010 09:19 GMT
#13
On November 04 2009 09:49 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
Jung's theory of psychological type, as published in his 1921 book, was not tested through controlled, scientific studies.[25] Jung's methods primarily included introspection and anecdote, methods largely rejected by the modern field of psychology.[25]

Jung's type theory introduced a sequence of four cognitive functions (thinking, feeling, sensing, and intuition), each having one of two orientations (extraverted or introverted), for a total of eight functions. The Myers-Briggs theory is based on these eight functions, although with some differences in expression (see Differences from Jung above). However, neither the Myers-Briggs nor the Jungian models offer any scientific, experimental proof to support the existence, the sequence, the orientation, or the manifestation of these functions.[25]


Show nested quote +
Some researchers have interpreted the reliability of the test as being low. Studies have found that between 39% and 76% of those tested fall into different types upon retesting some weeks or years later.[9][33]

One study reports that the MBTI dichotomies exhibit good split-half reliability; however, the dichotomy scores are distributed in a bell curve, and the overall type allocations are less reliable. Also, test-retest reliability is sensitive to the time between tests. Within each dichotomy scale, as measured on Form G, about 83% of categorizations remain the same when individuals are retested within nine months, and around 75% when individuals are retested after nine months. About 50% of people tested within nine months remain the same overall type, and 36% remain the same type after more than nine months.[38] For Form M (the most current form of the MBTI instrument), these scores are higher (see MBTI Manual, p. 163, Table 8.6).

In one study, when people were asked to compare their preferred type to that assigned by the MBTI, only half of people picked the same profile.[39] Critics also argue that the MBTI lacks falsifiability, which can cause confirmation bias in the interpretation of results.


Also, Many people agree with this
Show nested quote +
" I thought this test was too "general" and the choices too difficult. Often I was unsure or I didn't know if it really applied to me, so I chose a middle answer. I thought it would have helped if they'd given examples with many of these choices. Taking such tests can be fun, but I always find fault with them because I always find things that do not apply to me specifically, or are not clear enough, or I am not really sure of the terminology used. I like to answer as honestly as possible but if the choices are unclear, I have to guess too much. "

Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
February 15 2010 09:20 GMT
#14
On February 15 2010 18:19 liosama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 09:49 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Jung's theory of psychological type, as published in his 1921 book, was not tested through controlled, scientific studies.[25] Jung's methods primarily included introspection and anecdote, methods largely rejected by the modern field of psychology.[25]

Jung's type theory introduced a sequence of four cognitive functions (thinking, feeling, sensing, and intuition), each having one of two orientations (extraverted or introverted), for a total of eight functions. The Myers-Briggs theory is based on these eight functions, although with some differences in expression (see Differences from Jung above). However, neither the Myers-Briggs nor the Jungian models offer any scientific, experimental proof to support the existence, the sequence, the orientation, or the manifestation of these functions.[25]


Some researchers have interpreted the reliability of the test as being low. Studies have found that between 39% and 76% of those tested fall into different types upon retesting some weeks or years later.[9][33]

One study reports that the MBTI dichotomies exhibit good split-half reliability; however, the dichotomy scores are distributed in a bell curve, and the overall type allocations are less reliable. Also, test-retest reliability is sensitive to the time between tests. Within each dichotomy scale, as measured on Form G, about 83% of categorizations remain the same when individuals are retested within nine months, and around 75% when individuals are retested after nine months. About 50% of people tested within nine months remain the same overall type, and 36% remain the same type after more than nine months.[38] For Form M (the most current form of the MBTI instrument), these scores are higher (see MBTI Manual, p. 163, Table 8.6).

In one study, when people were asked to compare their preferred type to that assigned by the MBTI, only half of people picked the same profile.[39] Critics also argue that the MBTI lacks falsifiability, which can cause confirmation bias in the interpretation of results.


Also, Many people agree with this
" I thought this test was too "general" and the choices too difficult. Often I was unsure or I didn't know if it really applied to me, so I chose a middle answer. I thought it would have helped if they'd given examples with many of these choices. Taking such tests can be fun, but I always find fault with them because I always find things that do not apply to me specifically, or are not clear enough, or I am not really sure of the terminology used. I like to answer as honestly as possible but if the choices are unclear, I have to guess too much. "



Yes, the only choices available for yes and no. I had to think some answers through when I took the test but I got INTJ every time I took it. I guess this works for people with a consistent personality.
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
February 15 2010 09:22 GMT
#15
On February 15 2010 18:15 Mori600 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2010 18:12 FirstBorn wrote:
I got an ISTJ the last time but apparently I'm an INTJ now.

And fuck yeah I'm famous, this post better get quoted in the OP.

Who the fuck are you?


FINE YOUR LOSS
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
February 15 2010 09:28 GMT
#16
On February 15 2010 17:59 Latham wrote:
Every time I take this test, the result is the same: INTJ.

[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
February 15 2010 09:30 GMT
#17
ENTJ reporting in.
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
Ikari
Profile Joined April 2007
United States176 Posts
February 15 2010 09:30 GMT
#18
ISTJ, but with only 1% in sensing.
God Mode: Alt+F4
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
February 15 2010 09:35 GMT
#19
INFP right here but every year or so I get different results when I do this
Belgo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States721 Posts
February 15 2010 09:46 GMT
#20
ESFJ- The Guardian ......FEAR ME AS I BOMBARD YOUR NATURAL!
12 gateways being thrown down, which is standard transition after the two observatory opening
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 812
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings175
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31069
Shuttle 12067
FanTaSy 1685
Hyuk 1060
Horang2 541
BeSt 513
Pusan 298
Mini 291
Stork 220
EffOrt 172
[ Show more ]
Killer 150
Last 148
Zeus 132
Mind 92
ggaemo 71
Hyun 56
PianO 49
sorry 47
Snow 47
Sea.KH 45
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 23
JYJ 23
zelot 20
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi611
XcaliburYe352
Counter-Strike
fl0m2456
byalli877
x6flipin439
Other Games
gofns33911
singsing3243
B2W.Neo905
Hui .134
ArmadaUGS85
Livibee81
Mew2King54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick674
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.