• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6752 users

World Rankings of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 30 2010 03:28 GMT
#21
On January 30 2010 12:18 icemac wrote:
but we trust FOX right?

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200910290044

watch the video and you'll think otherwise...

On January 30 2010 12:23 Athos wrote:
Way to go Bisu BoxeR....


Fixed.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
January 30 2010 03:31 GMT
#22
On January 30 2010 12:23 Athos wrote:
Way to go Bisu....

+ Show Spoiler [NSFW] +
[image loading]


Also, why isn't Japan, the land of abnormal -philias and outrageous fetishes, top for Lust?
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
January 30 2010 03:39 GMT
#23
On January 30 2010 12:28 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 12:18 icemac wrote:
but we trust FOX right?

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200910290044

watch the video and you'll think otherwise...

Fixed.


A Jon Stewart clip hosted on Media Matters? I think I'll pass. Maybe if you threw MoveOn.org in there somewhere I'd watch it.
I <3 서지훈
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
January 30 2010 03:49 GMT
#24
On January 30 2010 10:23 Kenpachi wrote:
i see.


i dont:
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 30 2010 04:09 GMT
#25
Envy of other countries INTERNET!!!
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 30 2010 04:41 GMT
#26
this is bullshit news, why the fuck would CNN show statistics of the seven deadly sins.. losing stories to tell eh?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
January 30 2010 04:45 GMT
#27
number 2... BULLSHIT!!
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 30 2010 04:52 GMT
#28
On January 30 2010 13:41 Licmyobelisk wrote:
this is bullshit news, why the fuck would CNN show statistics of the seven deadly sins.. losing stories to tell eh?

It was during lunch time (or 2 PM rather)... do you think anyone ACTUALLY watches the CNN news except some random people like me? I was sick, still am, had to eat something, nothing to watch TV so i turn on CNN and BAM, 7 deadly sins.... with SK being #1 in lust.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
VabuDeltaKaiser
Profile Joined April 2009
Germany1107 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-30 05:01:40
January 30 2010 04:57 GMT
#29
this is just how you make statistics for pharmacy:
never ever compare to a good group or use good data. use the most biased superficial obersvations among a very close group of variables, like flue with x illness and flue with y illness, cmon one is some percentage better with your stupid cure, you have the new world saver pharma/country sinner/ what ever/ statistic grunt. and this will go on and on and on. thx charts. charts are so usefull.... and yey statistics. btw you can abuse this to earn alot of money btw.................................. if you are into science,..... give me 1% if you succeed. as a proof of bad will. at least you need criminal energy or just luck, or to pretend luck.. last is the most happening btw, wish you success, dont forget to send me some. (need all, want to buy some banks/ground when the time is right)
my smiley drinks green tea. works. just, the commercial investments are lower.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
January 30 2010 05:04 GMT
#30
On January 30 2010 10:18 Cpt Obvious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 09:47 Alethios wrote:
On January 30 2010 09:46 Cpt Obvious wrote:
This just in: humans suck the same on every continent. Rankings never mean anything besides remembering us of the fact that people are gullible.

Thank you Captain Obvious.


You know, I'm gonna charge people for making that joke. A penny for every time would easily get me through the rest of college. This last one's free, you're welcome.

Your name is... Cpt Obvious. How can you possibly even pretend to have any right to complain when people respond to a user name like that?

Eh on second thought I get a similar feelings for many different reasons so I can understand. I get asked daily if I play starcraft in school like that's not a completely ridiculous question.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
January 30 2010 05:10 GMT
#31
Fuck yeah!
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 30 2010 05:14 GMT
#32
On January 30 2010 13:52 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 13:41 Licmyobelisk wrote:
this is bullshit news, why the fuck would CNN show statistics of the seven deadly sins.. losing stories to tell eh?

It was during lunch time (or 2 PM rather)... do you think anyone ACTUALLY watches the CNN news except some random people like me? I was sick, still am, had to eat something, nothing to watch TV so i turn on CNN and BAM, 7 deadly sins.... with SK being #1 in lust.



Sorry, pops wasn't trolling you I just hated CNN for it.. never knew that FOX and CNN had something in common.. lol
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-30 06:13:30
January 30 2010 06:11 GMT
#33
Helllls yeah! I hope that's definitely an indication that we don't take bronze age arbitrary rules seriously
It's better to burn out than to fade away
MaReK
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Australia446 Posts
January 30 2010 06:29 GMT
#34
On January 30 2010 13:09 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Envy of other countries INTERNET!!!

"My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night it was to time an egg "
unionbank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia666 Posts
January 30 2010 07:03 GMT
#35
what do you mean by sinful? is this relating to crime? or what?
김정우.... 이겼다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
January 30 2010 07:14 GMT
#36
WOOT GO AUSTRALIA
HEY MEYT
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
January 30 2010 07:19 GMT
#37
what if one american contributed to most of that lust
why so 진지해?
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
January 30 2010 08:20 GMT
#38
This just in: sin is lol
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-30 08:31:38
January 30 2010 08:30 GMT
#39
is this really statistics? or did someone just make a random list?
( ・´ー・`)
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 30 2010 08:47 GMT
#40
On January 30 2010 16:19 Rekrul wrote:
what if one american contributed to most of that lust


Then USA is technically both #1 and #2 in that case, won't it? ^_^

On January 30 2010 17:30 prototype. wrote:
is this really statistics? or did someone just make a random list?


Well, if it's on multiple news sources AND on CNN (it is still one of the most updated reliable source of media), I assume they would have done SOME research and statistics to do that.

I also remember what that guy said on CNN in regards to explaining this ranking. I forgot what he said about Australia particularity, but in regards to South Korea being #1 in lust, he's like "You don't want to know..." and I went going o.O
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 164
Nina 104
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
firebathero 81
910 38
NaDa 33
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0183
PPMD54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9678
Liquid`Hasu1673
crisheroes1108
Trikslyr96
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5736
Beastyqt717
shahzam498
ToD251
B2W.Neo210
Pyrionflax175
JimRising 148
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS107
ZombieGrub78
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream346
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV534
League of Legends
• TFBlade950
Other Games
• imaqtpie1132
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.