Gotta love the haiku link.
Sweet issue this week.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Gotta love the haiku link. Sweet issue this week. | ||
|
freelander
Hungary4707 Posts
On December 09 2009 00:33 Ilikestarcraft wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2009 18:01 freelander wrote: Anyway, can someone help me find the thread where Inc or someone got Idra's password and basically trolled and someone from the staff reacted really passionately lol I cant find it at all http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=79895 <3 l10f ^^ THX | ||
|
freelander
Hungary4707 Posts
| ||
|
Lyriene
United States346 Posts
l10f: I don't want to pick one specific person.. but I'm good friends with ghostWriter, although I don't always agree with his posts. Then there are a lot of posters that I love. Although I haven't really talked to some of these people, I love HAREM, Roffles, TOP, NeverGG, Day[9], IntoTheWow, Manifesto7, Lyriene, Kau, ilikestarcraft, and so many more that I can't name them all. l10f: I have been slacking in translating things lately, but it looks like my lovely cousin has it covered. I love you too cousin. <3 Now get the hell out of high school and come here. ![]() | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Calm FanTaSy Stork Rush hero firebathero Snow Sharp [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2194 Liquid`RaSZi1475 B2W.Neo721 Beastyqt579 olofmeister557 Mlord492 Khaldor388 KnowMe302 crisheroes188 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|