Poll: Is building carriers a useful talent toi have?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Steelflight-Rx
United States1389 Posts
Poll: Is building carriers a useful talent toi have? (Vote): Yes (Vote): No | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
![]() | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
On December 08 2009 14:55 Holgerius wrote: The ''useful talent toi have''-meme is one of the best ever. It's still funny in my eyes. ![]() I disagree. I find literally every 4chan meme to be funnier than that. | ||
|
number1gog
United States1081 Posts
...it's so useful! | ||
|
mmp
United States2130 Posts
On December 08 2009 01:24 Hurricane wrote: I don't think there are any statements other than "I am a member of TeamLiquid.net" that the entire population will agree with. The TL crowd is very intelligent and tends to be argumentative as a whole, which makes unanimous decisions next to impossible. ![]() I disagree. | ||
|
Alur
Denmark3900 Posts
On December 08 2009 08:35 Meta wrote: "I use a computer to access TL" <- try to disagree I dare you all! I'm posting from my cellphone. gg. | ||
|
Foucault
Sweden2826 Posts
| ||
|
Foucault
Sweden2826 Posts
On December 08 2009 14:46 Steelflight-Rx wrote: Poll: Is building carriers a useful talent toi have? (Vote): Yes (Vote): No loool win and yeah this meme is hilarious | ||
|
Kim_Hyun_Han
706 Posts
yes | ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
On December 08 2009 20:29 Kim_Hyun_Han wrote: that is many tank ? yes YES!!! | ||
|
Etherone
United States1898 Posts
On December 08 2009 12:54 OpticalShot wrote: NeverGG and lilsusie... and unc... artosis midian Incontrol | ||
|
bEsT[Alive]
606 Posts
Case closed. | ||
|
BottleAbuser
Korea (South)1888 Posts
On December 08 2009 08:50 UFO wrote: Statement : - Everyone here is TL.net member. What if this post was written by by someone who saw this site for first time ever ? He isn`t TL.net member. Remember, we're talking about statements that TL members will agree with. Not just anyone posting on TL.net. Unless you define "TL member" as "someone who isn't a TL member", it has an unambiguous set of members. And unless you include "doesn't think of himself as a TL member" as a possible attribute of a TL member, all TL members will agree. How about the statement "This statement follows correct contemporary English grammar, as of Gregorian year 2009." (Oh god, did I make a grammar error here? That would be embarrassing.) | ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
On December 08 2009 14:02 tinman wrote: OK I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A DICK IT WAS UNPROVOKED I AM SORRY. you guys have me feeling all guilty now. It's fine, I was just trying to get whoever it was I quoted to stop calling people dumbfucks. | ||
|
Kim_Hyun_Han
706 Posts
On December 08 2009 18:35 Alur wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2009 08:35 Meta wrote: "I use a computer to access TL" <- try to disagree I dare you all! I'm posting from my cellphone. gg. in my old days i used to post alot using my cellphone to bitch about macro in sc2 | ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
On December 08 2009 21:08 BottleAbuser wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2009 08:50 UFO wrote: Statement : - Everyone here is TL.net member. What if this post was written by by someone who saw this site for first time ever ? He isn`t TL.net member. Remember, we're talking about statements that TL members will agree with. Not just anyone posting on TL.net. Unless you define "TL member" as "someone who isn't a TL member", it has an unambiguous set of members. And unless you include "doesn't think of himself as a TL member" as a possible attribute of a TL member, all TL members will agree. How about the statement "This statement follows correct contemporary English grammar, as of Gregorian year 2009." (Oh god, did I make a grammar error here? That would be embarrassing.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_incompleteness_theorems "Can God make a rock so big he can't lift it?" | ||
|
BottleAbuser
Korea (South)1888 Posts
Not that there are no statements that can be proven, ever. | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On December 08 2009 15:54 littlechava wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2009 14:55 Holgerius wrote: The ''useful talent toi have''-meme is one of the best ever. It's still funny in my eyes. ![]() I disagree. I find literally every 4chan meme to be funnier than that. huh why ? we used it quite a bit on the last TL meeting and I think everyone found it very funny. Maybe you pronounce 'toi' wrong ![]() | ||
|
writer22816
United States5775 Posts
| ||
|
writer22816
United States5775 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Stork soO Shuttle Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|