Room: TL.net!
PW:1
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
ebacho
United States193 Posts
Room: TL.net! PW:1 | ||
|
cbkenned2009
United States55 Posts
cbkenned2009 : cbkenned2009 | ||
|
Thoro
United States57 Posts
| ||
|
Belegorm
United States330 Posts
| ||
|
xmShake
United States1100 Posts
| ||
|
triangle
United States3803 Posts
Hot chicks. Free beer. Room: TL Come get some. | ||
|
ebacho
United States193 Posts
| ||
|
Belegorm
United States330 Posts
lol when the beta returns my apm will rise soooo fast ![]() | ||
|
javiskefka
United States26 Posts
| ||
|
theKOT
United States167 Posts
Also it's really really fun. | ||
|
Invictus
Singapore2697 Posts
I keep dying at fast + all the crazy consecutive circles | ||
|
gaizka
United States991 Posts
On June 21 2010 12:33 Thoro wrote: I play it. Better question- who actually played Elite Beat Agents? Suuuch a fun game. I loved EBA. The Lucy stage was so touching and the final stage was just so good. The multiplayer there was kinda good, didn't get to play much multy though, I was the only of my group who owned the game ): I remember those dirty tricks they pulled were they putted two circles on top of each other so you would not see them clearly; That was on the LAST stage with commander Kahn ( I think that was his name) difficulty XD Comparing the difficulty of the two, maximum of EBA it's like 3 stars on osu! | ||
|
triangle
United States3803 Posts
For some reason my comp thinks all beatmaps are like, 2kb, so they download instantly but of course they don't actually work when I want to play them. Beatmap packs are still totally normal... I'm really confused. Edit - I'm a moron lol :p | ||
|
ironchef
Canada1350 Posts
On June 21 2010 12:33 Thoro wrote: I play it. Better question- who actually played Elite Beat Agents? Suuuch a fun game. I loved that game. I suck at/dont usually like rhytm games but it was so nice and charming. Some of those comics were genuinely funny or touching, it was whacky but made so much sense | ||
|
nobitax
Chile19 Posts
I need to download beatmaps xD see ya in the game :D | ||
|
ThunderGod
New Zealand897 Posts
Add me, Osu name: ThunderGod | ||
|
Belegorm
United States330 Posts
| ||
|
Spazer
Canada8036 Posts
DOWN DOWN DOWN Been playing the crap out of this. | ||
|
Neo7
United States922 Posts
| ||
|
qoma
United States34 Posts
Determined to pass Paradise Lost on hard, but its still crazy fast for my slow hands.. hah. in game name is "qoma". | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Shuttle Hyuk Mini BeSt Soma Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40840 singsing2235 olofmeister1342 B2W.Neo421 hiko417 Beastyqt298 Livibee206 Liquid`VortiX98 Mew2King82 ArmadaUGS56 djWHEAT39 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|