• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8422 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 849

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 847 848 849 850 851 1664 Next
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 22:42:04
April 22 2010 22:41 GMT
#16961
On April 23 2010 05:04 DCLXVI wrote:
I need to learn how to play a carry to get my psr up fast. I cannot lead teams on ganks or whatnot, but I think that I can sit and farm well enough. Which hero is best for that? Puppet works well for me, can fayde do that too?
ps. I play good support and tanks, but that means shit when your team is bad

playing carrys is not how to get your psr up fast

its how to make your teammates psrs go down.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 22 2010 22:42 GMT
#16962
playing carries is how you get your k:d ratio up
DarkOptik
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
452 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 22:43:45
April 22 2010 22:43 GMT
#16963
@Elegance

Wait what. You're right. I thought that because turning it into magic damage was an attack modifier (it even says on the tooltip that it is!) but it still works after all. Ignore my newbness.
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
April 22 2010 23:49 GMT
#16964
stop making these long posts baddies
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#16965
the long post makes up for the spam one liners.
Moakes
Profile Joined March 2010
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 01:28:11
April 23 2010 01:24 GMT
#16966
On April 23 2010 07:41 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 05:04 DCLXVI wrote:
I need to learn how to play a carry to get my psr up fast. I cannot lead teams on ganks or whatnot, but I think that I can sit and farm well enough. Which hero is best for that? Puppet works well for me, can fayde do that too?
ps. I play good support and tanks, but that means shit when your team is bad

playing carrys is not how to get your psr up fast

its how to make your teammates psrs go down.

A carry wich knows how to farm well aswell as playing the hero can easy go 1700+

EDIT: solo pub randoms rambomode heros would be disciple/hag/valk/ss/polywog for instance..

Fayde is a decent rambo but cant annihilate lategame like a wellfarmed FA for instance.. A big tip is to try to communicate to get decent lanes (its shocking how many people in matchmaking actualy listens to what i have to say)
u hastes dotes shallow?
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
April 23 2010 03:38 GMT
#16967
On April 23 2010 07:41 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 05:04 DCLXVI wrote:
I need to learn how to play a carry to get my psr up fast. I cannot lead teams on ganks or whatnot, but I think that I can sit and farm well enough. Which hero is best for that? Puppet works well for me, can fayde do that too?
ps. I play good support and tanks, but that means shit when your team is bad

playing carrys is not how to get your psr up fast

its how to make your teammates psrs go down.

Well, I am getting quite tired of watching my team pick 3-4 carries and then tower diving and dying or some stupid plays and then getting raped by the other team.
As I said I am not very good at directing people so I would rather just win without teamwork. I assume that is possible at the low levels of play I usually have to deal with.
Yes I blame my team for losing, it is always their fault. I think I may try FA again.
I can already see the ending
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
April 23 2010 04:36 GMT
#16968
On April 23 2010 07:43 DarkOptik wrote:
@Elegance

Wait what. You're right. I thought that because turning it into magic damage was an attack modifier (it even says on the tooltip that it is!) but it still works after all. Ignore my newbness.


Seriously!? I thought the same thing. I guess my harkons+symbol of rage is still insta win in pubs.
jpopidol
Profile Joined November 2008
108 Posts
April 23 2010 04:40 GMT
#16969
nice teamwork tonight guys :o
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 23 2010 20:18 GMT
#16970
Where my bads at?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 23 2010 20:47 GMT
#16971
The best heroes to win a game alone with are solo mid gankers that can carry or at least semicarry. CD, hag, deadwood, BH, SS come to mind.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 23 2010 21:08 GMT
#16972
On April 24 2010 05:18 L wrote:
Where my bads at?


in the MIRROR
Hates Fun🤔
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
April 24 2010 01:08 GMT
#16973
On April 24 2010 06:08 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2010 05:18 L wrote:
Where my bads at?


in the MIRROR


0o0oh burn, and nice one
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
April 24 2010 05:00 GMT
#16974


1:35
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
April 24 2010 05:34 GMT
#16975
more polls paper or i dont send you albums anymore
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 24 2010 05:59 GMT
#16976
On April 24 2010 06:08 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2010 05:18 L wrote:
Where my bads at?


in the MIRROR

Oh, there's one. Its paper standing behind me.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
April 24 2010 07:06 GMT
#16977
On April 23 2010 12:38 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 07:41 Butigroove wrote:
On April 23 2010 05:04 DCLXVI wrote:
I need to learn how to play a carry to get my psr up fast. I cannot lead teams on ganks or whatnot, but I think that I can sit and farm well enough. Which hero is best for that? Puppet works well for me, can fayde do that too?
ps. I play good support and tanks, but that means shit when your team is bad

playing carrys is not how to get your psr up fast

its how to make your teammates psrs go down.

Well, I am getting quite tired of watching my team pick 3-4 carries and then tower diving and dying or some stupid plays and then getting raped by the other team.
As I said I am not very good at directing people so I would rather just win without teamwork. I assume that is possible at the low levels of play I usually have to deal with.
Yes I blame my team for losing, it is always their fault. I think I may try FA again.

so the solution to your team picking 3-4 carries is for you to pick a carry?
AWESOME.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
April 24 2010 08:09 GMT
#16978
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
April 24 2010 08:12 GMT
#16979
Why the fuck are there shitty music videos in this here accomplished thread?
In DotA you could
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 24 2010 08:38 GMT
#16980
didn't you post that on page 844 : |
Hates Fun🤔
Prev 1 847 848 849 850 851 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 738
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 3m
INu's Battles
9h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.