• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6971 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 357

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 355 356 357 358 359 1664 Next
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
April 13 2009 19:08 GMT
#7121
Yo, wud upppp. Well guys, I play with some guys I knew from WoW on Dota on bnet sorta frequently now..only one problem, most of them maphack. Naturally, they do it because they think (and most of the time it's true) that 90% of the bnet population map hacks.
Lately, I've been fed up with dominating pugs like 22-2 every game, because one of the guys is an amazing carry (in pugs), so we've been trying to do team inhouse battles like 3v3, or 4v4 (we only have about 8 guys total), and we agree, to not maphack.
Well, you can only assume what happens next. I put down wards, one of the guys on the other team thinks another guy who normally hacks, is hacking, and then proceeds to turn on his maphack and ruin the game.

I'm wondering if there's anywhere known of to play at, that completely keeps their shit up to date with anti maphack software. I had suggested G Arena, because I played a bit with you guys on there and thought it was sorta safe, but apparently, one of the guys says "whenever I download my new maphack, there's always posts saying its safe to use on g arena and ladder games blah blah" so it's like..fuck.

I'm just looking to get a straight game with these guys, and it seems like they're willing to try it, only, they won't trust each other enough to play legit, so they maphack anyway. I need a forcible solution to prevent it :D

any ideas?
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 13 2009 19:13 GMT
#7122
play IH with us ;]
Hates Fun🤔
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
April 13 2009 19:13 GMT
#7123
Don't play with WoW nerds.
Complete the cycle!
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
April 13 2009 19:49 GMT
#7124
I used to play a couple IH with you guys, but there's so many people wanting to play, it's hard to get in..and I'm not that good either, so it kinda fucks shit up. With these guys, I can kinda compete with them to make semi even games

that, and you guys don't play on vent..and I can't play like that.

and hey bitch, I'm a WoW nerd..leveling up my DK right now, NIGGUH!
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
HehawHehaw
Profile Joined July 2008
Angola79 Posts
April 13 2009 19:51 GMT
#7125
I played IH for the first time yesterday. Had trouble getting games, everyone is very nice and helpful though. But people didn't play seriously. I still look forward to playin more games! The lan latency is aweseome.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 13 2009 20:07 GMT
#7126
gdamn

what's with the past couple days? no sense of teamwork whatsoever
Hates Fun🤔
TL-GazeRocker
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada61 Posts
April 13 2009 20:15 GMT
#7127
probably becuz ryugie raging off newbs =D
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
April 13 2009 20:16 GMT
#7128
is Juggernaut still shit, I need to know
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 13 2009 20:23 GMT
#7129
On April 14 2009 05:16 H wrote:
is Juggernaut still shit, I need to know


he's da BEST
Hates Fun🤔
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
April 13 2009 20:25 GMT
#7130
GR8 THX
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 13 2009 21:07 GMT
#7131
only if you rush euls
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
April 14 2009 01:43 GMT
#7132
Jugg is beast with Dagon.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 14 2009 02:03 GMT
#7133
shivas + bladefury for FB imo
Hates Fun🤔
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 14 2009 02:33 GMT
#7134
i hurd stacking blades of attack is good, right?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 14 2009 03:20 GMT
#7135
wtf you guys are retarded

euls give juggernaut a much-needed MS boost. shivas for fb wut?

f'ing noobs, get outta mah house
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-14 07:14:24
April 14 2009 07:09 GMT
#7136
CK 1
TL 0


Also
Me: 1
Testie: 0
In DotA you could
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
April 14 2009 09:24 GMT
#7137
I will combine all of those strategies into one and be the ultimate Juggernaut
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 14 2009 19:39 GMT
#7138
On April 14 2009 04:08 hasuwar wrote:

I'm just looking to get a straight game with these guys, and it seems like they're willing to try it, only, they won't trust each other enough to play legit, so they maphack anyway. I need a forcible solution to prevent it :D

any ideas?


The only thing I know of that is actually good anti maphack is dota client which dxd uses. But really, you could just play with us. Even if garena fails to stop the hacking, getting constantly yelled at by everyone who can tell they are hacking might almost get them to stop anyways, besides in all likelihood they will still get stomped by testie & company, hacks or no. I guess the big question is do they/you play to troll the pubs on bnet or do you play to have fun and get better? because if they truly aren't willing to play without their crutch then it would be a waste of our time.
Guts? Determination? $5?
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
April 14 2009 19:45 GMT
#7139
ASDF
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
April 14 2009 20:04 GMT
#7140
asdf?
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 355 356 357 358 359 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub256
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14249
NaDa 19
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1987
shahzam534
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1004
Other Games
• imaqtpie898
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
INu's Battles
13h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 20m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.