• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

SSBB New Characters - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
March 18 2008 15:28 GMT
#381
--- Nuked ---
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
March 19 2008 02:43 GMT
#382
I'm pretty sure I have one of the best ROBs around right now. Once I get back to school after Easter break, I want to play some people!
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 19 2008 04:21 GMT
#383
ROB's FS is so shitty it's not even funny.
I don't even have the game, I play it at my friends, but my MK and Lucas aren't half bad
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
March 19 2008 08:31 GMT
#384
i enjoy the remote/nunchuck best ofc gc controller is easyest learning curve but~ im a starcraft player. I do nothing easy =)
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
March 19 2008 08:38 GMT
#385
On March 19 2008 17:31 Lz wrote:
i enjoy the remote/nunchuck best ofc gc controller is easyest learning curve but~ im a starcraft player. I do nothing easy =)


[image loading]
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
drftsx
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States152 Posts
March 19 2008 20:42 GMT
#386
haha
suxN
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Finland1167 Posts
March 20 2008 10:40 GMT
#387
Ooh im so buying this game next summer, a friend of mine has the jap version i wonder if i can play him with european version :/

So far im in love with pit (with blue wings its even cooler than bowser!)
I dont want to be totally out :3
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
March 20 2008 11:36 GMT
#388
I loveeeeeeee meta knight. He is so fun to play with. It is actually my brother's game so I don't play it as much as I should.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 21 2008 03:04 GMT
#389
On March 19 2008 17:31 Lz wrote:
i enjoy the remote/nunchuck best ofc gc controller is easyest learning curve but~ im a starcraft player. I do nothing easy =)


Honestly after using the nunchuck//wiimote combo I don't think I would be able to play with a regular controller again.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
March 23 2008 21:32 GMT
#390
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55970&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Scroll down to the Wario pictures, they are out right hilarious. Also, TL.net needs to get some of their own pictures up!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 24 2008 03:11 GMT
#391
ohhhh wario so silly. i might do some when i figure out how the wii works. so much stuff i didn't know i could do on the wii.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
March 24 2008 05:35 GMT
#392
rofl @ the Wario pics.

I also liked this page, showing all the characters falling in front of the camera (I think):
http://ikusaba.ifdef.jp/clash/index.htm
stk01001
Profile Joined September 2007
United States786 Posts
March 24 2008 05:40 GMT
#393
for ppl saying the gamecube controller is best.. is this just because you are used to using it from the gamecube version? I'm new to SSBB, so I've been using the wii remote + nunchuck setup and I don't really want to switch to the gamecube controller unless it really is better for gameplay reasons. I'm guessing it's just better for people who are just more used to it. True or no?
a.k.a reLapSe ---
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 24 2008 05:51 GMT
#394
On March 24 2008 14:40 stk01001 wrote:
for ppl saying the gamecube controller is best.. is this just because you are used to using it from the gamecube version? I'm new to SSBB, so I've been using the wii remote + nunchuck setup and I don't really want to switch to the gamecube controller unless it really is better for gameplay reasons. I'm guessing it's just better for people who are just more used to it. True or no?


I prefer it because it's the same control setup as Melee was. I also find it easier to coordinate, but that might just be because I'm used to it.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Umbrella
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Taiwan936 Posts
March 24 2008 05:55 GMT
#395
for the gamecube controller you can also use the c stick
btw olimar fucking owns
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 24 2008 05:57 GMT
#396
On March 24 2008 14:55 Umbrella wrote:
for the gamecube controller you can also use the c stick
btw olimar fucking owns


I cannot figure out Olimar at all.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Umbrella
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Taiwan936 Posts
March 24 2008 06:03 GMT
#397
then you're not using him right =P
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
March 24 2008 06:08 GMT
#398
olimar = counter to marth

btw wat do the blue/white pikmin do? yellow shocks and red fires, but the others?
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
March 24 2008 06:18 GMT
#399
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Pikmin_&_Olimar_(SSBB)

I just found this on google, it tells you what all the pikmins do. Looks like the white one poisons and the blue one is just strong when thrown.
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-24 08:35:28
March 24 2008 08:33 GMT
#400
damn that shit is insane. i gotta start calculating what pikim i have and what move i should do =]

edit: nice fucking site btw
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe115
League of Legends
JimRising 547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g9329
WinterStarcraft714
Sick248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos763
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 48m
Patches Events
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 48m
OSC
14h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.