• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7426 users

Street Fighter V - Page 73

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 Next
Team Liquid Player list: Add | View
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
January 28 2018 11:46 GMT
#1441
Infiltration made it happen with the waifu.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
January 29 2018 22:09 GMT
#1442
He sure did. Good for him, well deserved win especially after a bad year.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
March 08 2018 04:58 GMT
#1443
I know this thread isn't super active lately but I figure you guys might want to see this!



http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
March 08 2018 07:11 GMT
#1444
Wait, does this mean what I think it means.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
March 08 2018 07:17 GMT
#1445
Yup. Holy. Shit.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
March 08 2018 07:32 GMT
#1446
Nemo seems like a good fit. Always ready to shake hands.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
March 08 2018 08:00 GMT
#1447
On March 08 2018 16:11 riotjune wrote:
Wait, does this mean what I think it means.

What do you think it means

Yes Nemo and Takeuchi are on TL now.
Administrator
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
April 06 2018 03:46 GMT
#1448
So do we know what happened to Nuckledu? Apparently he's competing without the TL tag now?


https://news.unikrn.com/article/eleague-the-challenger-street-fighter-v-april-ELEAGUE

I can't believe LTG is in this. I know he'll be super entertaining but at the same time I'm upset that he's benefiting from this....
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
April 06 2018 03:51 GMT
#1449
On April 06 2018 12:46 lestye wrote:
So do we know what happened to Nuckledu? Apparently he's competing without the TL tag now?


https://news.unikrn.com/article/eleague-the-challenger-street-fighter-v-april-ELEAGUE

I can't believe LTG is in this. I know he'll be super entertaining but at the same time I'm upset that he's benefiting from this....


His contract expired and he didn't renew. Looks like rather than go with a new sponsor he'd rather just pay his own way.
Moderator
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
April 06 2018 03:54 GMT
#1450
On April 06 2018 12:51 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2018 12:46 lestye wrote:
So do we know what happened to Nuckledu? Apparently he's competing without the TL tag now?


https://news.unikrn.com/article/eleague-the-challenger-street-fighter-v-april-ELEAGUE

I can't believe LTG is in this. I know he'll be super entertaining but at the same time I'm upset that he's benefiting from this....


His contract expired and he didn't renew. Looks like rather than go with a new sponsor he'd rather just pay his own way.

Huh, thats curious. I always thought being a FGC player on TL would be super ez, since you just wear t-shirts and do well at events and stream n' stuff. Oh well, I hope he's happier now.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-02 12:31:28
July 02 2018 12:30 GMT
#1451


just seen this hahahahahaha, realized how ive missed Infiltration and fgc.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
October 24 2018 15:28 GMT
#1452
Anyone still playing SFV? I'm finally seeking my teeth into it after actually learning the game. It's really exhilirating now, its like when you first learn to really macro in Starcraft. Anyway big patch today which apparently reduces a lot of lag:
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
October 24 2018 15:42 GMT
#1453
yep! I still play fighting games everyday and travel to tournaments as much as I can. I mostly play Tekken or SFV lately but also xrd and unist on the side. I want to play another tag/assist game but mvci didn't do so well and I'm not a huge fan of dbfz.

If you have any questions about SFV or fighting games in general as you learn, I'm happy to help!

http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
October 24 2018 20:19 GMT
#1454
On October 25 2018 00:42 crms wrote:
I want to play another tag/assist game but mvci didn't do so well and I'm not a huge fan of dbfz.

How do you feel about BBTAG? I also burned out on DBZ insanely fast yeah
bloooargh
Profile Joined May 2012
United States28 Posts
October 25 2018 01:27 GMT
#1455
Playing on the new patch for the first time last night, I was getting unplayably bad lag in some matches. Turns out my "Connection Status" settings were reset, for some reason.

Boy, this game really doesn't work with latency. Why does any setting below "4-5" even exist?
IT COMPILED!!! SHIP IT!!!
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
October 25 2018 02:09 GMT
#1456
Man, I hope the rumors are true about a MvC4. Capcom seems to be doing incredibly well outside of fighting games, if Disney can throw them a bone, and them to have an actually adequate budget for a AAA fighting game, thatd be amazing.

I love DBZ Fighterz as a love letter to the franchise, but I couldnt get into the actual fighting game bits compared to MvC.

Have not tried BBTAG yet.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
October 25 2018 16:03 GMT
#1457
On October 25 2018 05:19 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2018 00:42 crms wrote:
I want to play another tag/assist game but mvci didn't do so well and I'm not a huge fan of dbfz.

How do you feel about BBTAG? I also burned out on DBZ insanely fast yeah

bbtag is really fun, I was playing it a ton before EVO this year but dropped it shortly after. I'm not sure what changed my motivation but after EVO I just went back to focusing on SFV and Tekken. Ultimately BBTAG is a really solid and fun game but it's just not marvel :D.

I do think bbtag is more fun than dbfz though, so if you burned out on dbfz but enjoy anime style/tag/assist games you should definitely try bbtag.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
October 25 2018 17:51 GMT
#1458
On October 26 2018 01:03 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2018 05:19 Duka08 wrote:
On October 25 2018 00:42 crms wrote:
I want to play another tag/assist game but mvci didn't do so well and I'm not a huge fan of dbfz.

How do you feel about BBTAG? I also burned out on DBZ insanely fast yeah

bbtag is really fun, I was playing it a ton before EVO this year but dropped it shortly after. I'm not sure what changed my motivation but after EVO I just went back to focusing on SFV and Tekken. Ultimately BBTAG is a really solid and fun game but it's just not marvel :D.

I do think bbtag is more fun than dbfz though, so if you burned out on dbfz but enjoy anime style/tag/assist games you should definitely try bbtag.

Oh yeah I was just curious. I've played it. Played the shit out of it with a friend when it came out pretty much also up to EVO or so like you said, then back to other things. I think it's great, I didn't put it down on purpose like I did with DBZ, which I just did not like the direction of, but just back to T7 and shit like you said lol.

SC6 right now tho yummy

I haven't given a shit about SFV for a very long time but I'll at least say I'm pretty impressed with how much they were able to reduce the lag (and variability) with that recent patch or whatever, assuming the numbers I was reading were accurate. An achievement for Capcom, who I've been disappointed with for a while now lol
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
October 29 2018 16:38 GMT
#1459
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
November 15 2018 21:57 GMT
#1460
https://capcomprotour.com/capcom-response-charges-seon-woo-infiltration-lee/

Capcom Response to Charges Against Seon-woo “Infiltration” Lee

Infiltration is suspended from Capcom Protour 2018 and 2019.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 115
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 115
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1670
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.