• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8714 users

(MMO) Haven & Hearth 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
January 13 2015 10:15 GMT
#41
Yo yo yo I'll join you guys too. I played with TL before although the only ones I remember now are Serejai and Kthez after I grouped with them when I left the TL group.
hey man just curious
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 13 2015 12:20 GMT
#42
Yeah! I think it was only three of us that branched off from the official TL village, then we gathered one or two more a bit later. Durak was also being a hermit to the west of us.

We had some pretty badass soil quality in our base; I think it was around 70? Which honestly, probably isn't very high... except the TL village had 10 quality everything. Shame we didn't live long enough to farm on it.

I also can't count how many characters I lost to boars while traveling between our village and the TL village. There was ALWAYS a boar in the way.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
January 14 2015 06:49 GMT
#43
Yeah man you died a lot when we played it was so funny and you didn't care and just kept coming back. I think I died some too because my job I think was to hunt bears(while luring to the boat) for its leather mainly I think and I had high ping.

I really liked the game because I love exploring especially since it's scary you could get killed any time while doing so and it's not focused on just killing stuff. When I was new it was scary and fun to explore someone's cave even though there's really nothing there.

I hope more people play this time so it's easy to meet new people while exploring because usually you only find empty houses/villages.

Btw Serejai what games do you play currently?
hey man just curious
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
January 14 2015 07:11 GMT
#44
anyone remember me from haven and hearth? Was always exploring and bringing back charms that people kept misplacing, met russian(?) dudes who boated past our area and we had a neighbor who was in a cave directly below us.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 14 2015 10:48 GMT
#45
On January 14 2015 15:49 Levistus wrote:
Yeah man you died a lot when we played it was so funny and you didn't care and just kept coming back. I think I died some too because my job I think was to hunt bears(while luring to the boat) for its leather mainly I think and I had high ping.

I really liked the game because I love exploring especially since it's scary you could get killed any time while doing so and it's not focused on just killing stuff. When I was new it was scary and fun to explore someone's cave even though there's really nothing there.

I hope more people play this time so it's easy to meet new people while exploring because usually you only find empty houses/villages.

Btw Serejai what games do you play currently?


I don't actually play anything right now. Haven for the last two days but otherwise I don't game much anymore.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
January 15 2015 05:39 GMT
#46
On January 14 2015 16:11 HaruRH wrote:
anyone remember me from haven and hearth? Was always exploring and bringing back charms that people kept misplacing, met russian(?) dudes who boated past our area and we had a neighbor who was in a cave directly below us.

I'm sure if you played with the tl group then I played with you. I don't remember any other names though aside from Serejai and Kthez. The only other guy I remembered specifically was someone who helped me at everything like fixing my place but I forgot his name because I don't know if he played more than a few days.

Play with us when the game comes. It'll be fun with Serejai and Kthez.
hey man just curious
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 16 2015 13:12 GMT
#47
Funny story:

Me and plated were looking for a spot to settle and we came across this meadow area that seemed familiar. Turns out it was the original TL village from world 7.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ItsFunToLose
Profile Joined December 2010
United States776 Posts
January 16 2015 13:41 GMT
#48
I've been itching to play this game again, but world 7 has been going on for a LONG time. I used to have a well geared toon that I gave away when I quit. had 10mil Lp in a claim, and 300+ in most useful stats, but even that was trash compared to all the russian botters out there.

I actually convinced a russian to leak me their botted client and I didn't get keylogged. Was able to bot up flotsam, bluebells, pearls, etc afk for weeks and weeks before finally just getting bored and quitting.


I'd definitely be interested in joining up when Haven 2.0 starts. I still understand most of the HnH mechanics and I'm at least vaguely familiar with the combat. Sparring was the only fun thing to do in that game, outside of murdering and pillaging.
"skillshots are inherently out of your control whether they hit or not" -PrinceXizor
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
May 23 2015 15:14 GMT
#49
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38988&sid=d1fc7f95259e8f3a8d13c39f797c38c9

Release date announced, August 21, 2015.

Cool to finally see some updates.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
May 25 2015 16:29 GMT
#50
Graphics are a huge improvement over the original. Was hoping they would actually improve the gameplay though, but it looks like all they spent the last two years doing was graphics and a few small quality of life changes. The combat system seems to be the same shit one as now, and it's far too late in development to change combat.

If there were three things that need work in HnH, it's combat, purity, and player retention... and it doesn't look like they addressed any of those from what I saw in the trailer and have read on the forums :|

Will give it a try, though, for sure.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
May 30 2015 02:16 GMT
#51
Ill definitely try it out but i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt turn out that great. Hnh was fun when it was new. World 2 was the shit and the beginning of w3 was fun too, but somewhere in the middle of w3 the game became a bit more famous and swamped with russian and korean players that started botting, exploiting and griefing.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
May 30 2015 13:06 GMT
#52
It's not even the popularity that caused it to decline; it's the fact that the developers simply don't care. They put out what they think the game should be and then wash their hands of it. Hackers? Botters? Not our problem. Balance issues? Sorry, we already made a decision and we don't want to change it.

You can tell they simply have no interest in the game beyond a hobby. They don't make any money from it, and the one chance they had to make money (Salem) they abandoned because they have such poor work ethics and couldn't commit themselves to it.

I stand by the fact that I think the concept itself is a great one, and I would love for some proper developers to run with it. Even looking at Salem, the game is a thousand times better since Seatribe sold it - and that's being developed by some 17 year olds with zero game design experience. Imagine how much better these games could be in the hands of a competent developer.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
May 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#53
I think the developers really needed to improve the security of their web client; its ridiculous when custom clients can take the data from the server and not only plot on maps where foragables are, but even plot the current position characters are moving towards. I think custom clients need to be banned to reduce any advantage that people get from them. I think bots were tied to custom clients as well?
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
July 26 2015 02:39 GMT
#54
This comes out in less than a month! Anyone up for banding together again?
oGxKiLLeRz
Profile Joined April 2011
United States50 Posts
July 26 2015 20:33 GMT
#55
This game sounds potentially fun, I'm down to try it out with you KtheZ.
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
July 26 2015 20:37 GMT
#56
^_^ I'll poke serejai about this and if we get a big enough group we can go through how the game is played sometime.
ElyAs
Profile Joined December 2009
France205 Posts
July 27 2015 14:56 GMT
#57
I'd be up for it, had a lot of fun with the current version.
nehcnhoj
Profile Joined July 2010
United States213 Posts
August 14 2015 20:21 GMT
#58
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39469&sid=c1dc1f578127d4b117a96ff3b027dd3a

postponed to the 28th. oh well.
The Fish
Profile Joined March 2011
United States176 Posts
August 14 2015 22:13 GMT
#59
I'm still here! I'll see you guys when it's out.
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
August 14 2015 23:36 GMT
#60
God damn its same day as d3 season start :/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.