• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

TL Smash Player Locator - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
July 18 2014 17:46 GMT
#21
Yeah, that's the easiest way to get games against randoms. EC > MW > WC > EU/South in terms of activity there. If we got enough people #tl-smash would be nice but it's true nobody uses it atm.

Figures nobody in netplay range of me actually uses netplay lol
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
July 18 2014 22:18 GMT
#22
Dude I'll get netplay and netplay you if you want, but I'm bad. So, if you don't want to I won't be offended lol.
Onekobold
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 22:43:03
July 18 2014 22:38 GMT
#23
--- Nuked ---
Garemie
Profile Joined April 2011
United States248 Posts
July 18 2014 22:44 GMT
#24
Smash handle: Jeremy
Where do you live? Yosemite, CA
Which game(s)? Melee
Main(s): Falco, Ice Climbers, Link
How long have you been playing competitively? like a week ago
Do you use Netplay? Yes
Any other extra smash-relevant info: Been watching Smash for about a year, but just starting to play for real. Add me on steam if you want to play. SteamID: mindgoose
Bomber | CJ herO | Snute
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
July 18 2014 22:59 GMT
#25
On July 19 2014 07:38 Onekobold wrote:
hey OP do you come over to victoria at all



Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 12:32 Just_a_Moth wrote:
Smash handle: nothing yet
Where do you live? Victoria BC
Which Game? Melee
Mains? Marth, Ganon, Falco
How long have you been playing competitively? Never, I just started playing smash, and just play against the CPU with an Xbox controller on my laptop, I still haven't unlocked FD or Battlefield (event matches are laggy/I am bad).
Do you use netplay? No, never tried to.
Any other extra sma:sh-relevant info: nothing yet...


check this out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/victoriasmash/

you should definitely get a gamecube controller though

Yeah, I'm planning to buy one this weekend and go to the Wednesday thing. I always work on saturdays so I can't go to the tourny unfortunately.
Onekobold
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
244 Posts
July 18 2014 23:31 GMT
#26
--- Nuked ---
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
July 19 2014 01:20 GMT
#27
Oh nice I usually work till 4 or 5, sometimes 6. So, I should be able to make it out then.
lycheejello
Profile Joined June 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-19 12:06:25
July 19 2014 12:05 GMT
#28
Smash handle: jello
Where do you live? san francisco (bay area, norcal)
Which game(s)? melee
Main(s): peach (and learning YL, and one day zelda)
How long have you been playing competitively? eh maybe back in 06-07ish and then Feb this year picked it up again
Do you use Netplay? yuuuup
Any other extra smash-relevant info: im glad tl picked up smash. It now officially has a hand in all the games ive ever actually spent time on (bw, sc2, LoL, and SSBM!)
Jank
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States308 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 05:56:45
July 21 2014 05:55 GMT
#29
Smash handle: Jank
Where do you live? Buffalo, NY
Which game(s)? Melee
Main(s): JIgglypuff
How long have you been playing competitively?Aware of the competitive scene and a lil bit of play here and there since 2008. First tournament apex 2014 this year.
Do you use Netplay? A little bit, I hate the latency but it can be fun once and awhile to play with people who you wouldn't get to normally.
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I quit starcraft II about a year ago when I got a new full time job but picked up smash as a replacement. Every tournament I go to I'm improving. I went from scrubbing out 0-2 to top 8ing in my region's 40-50 man locals. I have a fox and a marth but I don't really use them in tournaments.
"You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day." - Michael Parenti
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 15:48:29
July 21 2014 15:47 GMT
#30
Smash handle: Soniv
Where do you live? West Springfield, MA
Which game(s)? Melee/PM
Main(s): Peach, learning Fox
How long have you been playing competitively? played some in high school some 7-8 years ago, just getting back into the scene - went to NSA2 and Justice 3 recently
Do you use Netplay? not atm
Any other extra smash-relevant info: New England smash scene is growing very quickly, I just wish I had more people in northwestern CT/southwestern MA to play with
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 21 2014 15:55 GMT
#31
On July 22 2014 00:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Smash handle: Soniv
Where do you live? West Springfield, MA
Which game(s)? Melee/PM
Main(s): Peach, learning Fox
How long have you been playing competitively? played some in high school some 7-8 years ago, just getting back into the scene - went to NSA2 and Justice 3 recently
Do you use Netplay? not atm
Any other extra smash-relevant info: New England smash scene is growing very quickly, I just wish I had more people in northwestern CT/southwestern MA to play with


aw man you're New England and I never met you

and dang, I guess most players are in eastern Mass / CT? That's unfortunate
Writer
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
July 21 2014 17:34 GMT
#32
On July 22 2014 00:55 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2014 00:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Smash handle: Soniv
Where do you live? West Springfield, MA
Which game(s)? Melee/PM
Main(s): Peach, learning Fox
How long have you been playing competitively? played some in high school some 7-8 years ago, just getting back into the scene - went to NSA2 and Justice 3 recently
Do you use Netplay? not atm
Any other extra smash-relevant info: New England smash scene is growing very quickly, I just wish I had more people in northwestern CT/southwestern MA to play with


aw man you're New England and I never met you

and dang, I guess most players are in eastern Mass / CT? That's unfortunate


Well, a lot of the MA scene is in and around Boston (Smashing Grounds is in Framingham, which is an hour from me - hard to justify an hour drive for a Thursday night tournament with work and all that), and a bunch of the CT scene is spread I think. Hall of Gaming is in Wallingford (also an hour from me).

This past weekend there was a new tournament in East Windsor (~20 min from me). It had a fairly small turnout, but there were some pretty decent names there (Slox, Zoso, DJ Nintendo, Moon, Swift). I'm hoping the venue doesn't get discouraged by the small turnout cuz it was a nice place and the tournament was run decently.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Nickemwit
Profile Joined December 2007
United States253 Posts
July 21 2014 18:34 GMT
#33
On July 18 2014 11:01 ]343[ wrote:
Smash handle: 343
Where do you live? (soon to be) Mountain View, CA (aka NorCal); have gone to tournaments in Massachusetts and North Carolina
Which game(s)? Melee
Main(s): Samus
How long have you been playing competitively? 2011-now, but only started attending tournaments this year due to reasons
Do you use Netplay? Not yet.
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I, like Kyuukyuu, am on the TL Smash coverage team!

I'm in Mountain View too, next to San Antonio Ave. What part of town are you in?
Fight Fire with ShrieK
OnceKing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States939 Posts
July 21 2014 18:55 GMT
#34
Smash handle: asdf
Where do you live? Baton Rouge, LA
Which game(s)? Melee
Main(s): Marth
How long have you been playing competitively? idk started attending tournies this year though
Do you use Netplay? nop
Any other extra smash-relevant info: LSU student we have a new smash club now :^)
"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 14:10:47
July 23 2014 14:10 GMT
#35
Smash handle: Hoejja
Where do you live? Marseille, France
Which game(s)? Melee, brawl
Main(s) : Jigglypuff, marth
How long have you been playing competitively? 2011 (?) to 2014 in brawl, never in melee. Tried PM once.
Do you use Netplay? i'm planning on very soon.
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I like big butts and i cannot lie
FezTheCaliph
Profile Joined February 2010
United States492 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 18:09:41
July 24 2014 18:08 GMT
#36
Smash handle: Fez$
Where do you live? Buffalo, NY
Which game(s)? Melee/PM
Main(s): Sheik
How long have you been playing competitively?Had friends in high school(2007ish) who were competitive, but was never on that level. Started playing a lot with a coworker and now roommate. First tournament was Apex 2014.
Do you use Netplay? Haven't used it yet.
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I used to play a lot of smash 64 growing up, and I'd play a lot against really good smashers, so I have decent game sense. I settled on Sheik as a main in March. I play incredibly campy, partly due to my main practice partner being a Puff player, but mostly due to my inconsistent tech making follow ups more risky. Looking to start hosting tournaments in Buffalo, hoping to draw from the WNY scene as well as the Ohio and Pittsburgh scene, and maybe even the Toronto area.
It is better to be on hand with ten men then absent with ten thousand
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 25 2014 03:59 GMT
#37
Smash handle: Yamato
Where do you live? DFW, Texas
Which game(s)? Melee/PM
Main(s): Falco/Wolf (Sheik)
How long have you been playing competitively? Almost 1 year.
Do you use Netplay? Yes. Contact me if you are in SW US and want to practice.
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I have loved Smash for a long time, and being competitive at this game comes naturally.
Writer@WriterYamato
Ness McLoud
Profile Joined July 2014
Canada2 Posts
July 27 2014 06:06 GMT
#38
Smash handle: Dano
Where do you live? Toronto, Canada
Which game(s)? Super Smash Bros. Melee
Main(s): Ganandorf, Ness, YL, Peach
How long have you been playing competitively? Never, but i fell in love with this game in college with my 2 other roommates and we played this game religiously everyday.
Do you use Netplay? not yet
Any other extra smash-relevant info: I really want to play others and show you the destruction i think i'm capable of. I want to be the best. if you think you're good, play me.
The "6" ain't friendly. - T.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
July 27 2014 19:29 GMT
#39
Smash Handle: Darkhorse
Where do you live? Philadelphia, PA
Game(s)? Only Melee atm but I want to start playing some PM
Main(s)? Marth, Sheik, I can be persuaded to play the most badass captain falcon you will ever see
How long have you been playing the game competitively? A few months. I went to SKTAR 3 after a few weeks of practice and got rekt, but I've gotten a little better since then.
Do you use Netplay? Not yet
Any other extra smash relevant info: I haven't gone to a single local in south Jersey this summer, but I went to SKTAR and I will be at Zenith this upcoming weekend!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-28 03:12:47
July 28 2014 03:12 GMT
#40
On July 19 2014 07:18 Just_a_Moth wrote:
Dude I'll get netplay and netplay you if you want, but I'm bad. So, if you don't want to I won't be offended lol.


Nah I don't mind. Most people on Netplay are bad anyway lol, just wanted to play some TLers
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
Yoon 30
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns35645
singsing2086
olofmeister1294
B2W.Neo445
hiko402
Livibee198
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 50m
Online Event
21h 50m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.