• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7457 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 974

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 972 973 974 975 976 1121 Next
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 11 2015 22:14 GMT
#19461
On September 12 2015 05:53 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 05:18 Souma wrote:
Pray tell, Nagi. Who would you rather not queue with? =)

You know who they are. Probably similar to your choices of who you'd queue with.

What about me? :3
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
September 11 2015 22:16 GMT
#19462
harem the Silver 1 god lmao.

I still remember the moment you got your rank. Too good.
Writer
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 11 2015 22:40 GMT
#19463
On September 12 2015 07:14 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 05:53 Nagisama wrote:
On September 12 2015 05:18 Souma wrote:
Pray tell, Nagi. Who would you rather not queue with? =)

You know who they are. Probably similar to your choices of who you'd queue with.

What about me? :3

I hope you never install the game ever again in your life.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
September 12 2015 00:05 GMT
#19464
Nagi still plays with me even though I troll him while we play, he must love me
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 11:33:29
September 12 2015 10:44 GMT
#19465
So there is definately some suspicion regarding some of the latest NiP tweets, is something finally happening?
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 15:05:18
September 12 2015 15:05 GMT
#19466
isnt the rumor that Forest is retiring/someone is retiring.
WriterXiao8~~
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 12 2015 15:31 GMT
#19467
anyone want to play competitive?
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
September 12 2015 21:46 GMT
#19468
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 22:28:41
September 12 2015 22:21 GMT
#19469
On September 13 2015 06:46 Ovid wrote:
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?

ayy, i have a friend who finally got dmg, but that was with like 1000 matches played

also i sometimes get bashed for having the 5 year veteran coin but still being a scrub lol
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 22:33:55
September 12 2015 22:33 GMT
#19470
On September 13 2015 07:21 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 06:46 Ovid wrote:
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?

ayy, i have a friend who finally got dmg, but that was with like 1000 matches played

also i sometimes get bashed for having the 5 year veteran coin but still being a scrub lol


Doesnt that just mean you played in the last 5 years before the coin was given ? I dont have it which reminded me I hadnt played any kind of cs for like 10 years.

200 playtime in DMG is pretty good I reckon. I got it in the same amount but I play alot of DM just for 10 minutes here and there.I think your win count is a better estimator.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
September 12 2015 22:45 GMT
#19471
On September 13 2015 07:33 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:21 Muffloe wrote:
On September 13 2015 06:46 Ovid wrote:
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?

ayy, i have a friend who finally got dmg, but that was with like 1000 matches played

also i sometimes get bashed for having the 5 year veteran coin but still being a scrub lol


Doesnt that just mean you played in the last 5 years before the coin was given ? I dont have it which reminded me I hadnt played any kind of cs for like 10 years.

200 playtime in DMG is pretty good I reckon. I got it in the same amount but I play alot of DM just for 10 minutes here and there.I think your win count is a better estimator.

I think so, yeah

Yeah, playtime isn't necessesarily a super good indicator, but I'd still say 200 hr DMG is good
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
September 12 2015 22:50 GMT
#19472
On September 13 2015 07:45 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:33 Rebs wrote:
On September 13 2015 07:21 Muffloe wrote:
On September 13 2015 06:46 Ovid wrote:
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?

ayy, i have a friend who finally got dmg, but that was with like 1000 matches played

also i sometimes get bashed for having the 5 year veteran coin but still being a scrub lol


Doesnt that just mean you played in the last 5 years before the coin was given ? I dont have it which reminded me I hadnt played any kind of cs for like 10 years.

200 playtime in DMG is pretty good I reckon. I got it in the same amount but I play alot of DM just for 10 minutes here and there.I think your win count is a better estimator.

I think so, yeah

Yeah, playtime isn't necessarily a super good indicator, but I'd still say 200 hr DMG is good


So theoretically you could've just played once and still get the coin. Doesnt really make you a vet :p
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
September 12 2015 22:59 GMT
#19473
On September 13 2015 07:50 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:45 Muffloe wrote:
On September 13 2015 07:33 Rebs wrote:
On September 13 2015 07:21 Muffloe wrote:
On September 13 2015 06:46 Ovid wrote:
Is DMG okay for 200hr playtime?

ayy, i have a friend who finally got dmg, but that was with like 1000 matches played

also i sometimes get bashed for having the 5 year veteran coin but still being a scrub lol


Doesnt that just mean you played in the last 5 years before the coin was given ? I dont have it which reminded me I hadnt played any kind of cs for like 10 years.

200 playtime in DMG is pretty good I reckon. I got it in the same amount but I play alot of DM just for 10 minutes here and there.I think your win count is a better estimator.

I think so, yeah

Yeah, playtime isn't necessarily a super good indicator, but I'd still say 200 hr DMG is good


So theoretically you could've just played once and still get the coin. Doesnt really make you a vet :p


Haha yeah, I looked up the definition and all you need is to have owned a game in the seires, and played it atleast once

afaik my combined playtime is somewhere around 1.2k hrs tho xd
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
September 12 2015 23:36 GMT
#19474
Its a shame I keep CS on almost all the time so I don't really know how much hours is actually legit. So I just count wins and rank. But 200hours DMG is good man, keep it up.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-13 03:53:21
September 13 2015 03:53 GMT
#19475
Touch screen doesn't work for CS:GO.

My dreams of literally tapping heads with my fingers are dead.
Writer
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-13 07:12:21
September 13 2015 07:12 GMT
#19476
On September 13 2015 12:53 Souma wrote:
Touch screen doesn't work for CS:GO.

My dreams of literally tapping heads with my fingers are dead.


You mean menu screens ? I think that makes sense because I leave the game on for days without paying attention or if Im travelling to work with my laptop on in at home sometimes and I dont think its been counting that.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 14 2015 06:35 GMT
#19477


HYPEEEEEEEE??????????
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-14 09:16:41
September 14 2015 09:16 GMT
#19478
Cool. Hoping to catch some RNG shenanigans (and some AZR headshots ofc).
LiquipediaWanderer
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
September 14 2015 14:53 GMT
#19479
But if they play against TL who do I cheer for
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 14 2015 15:35 GMT
#19480
Whoever wins is an honarary american.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 972 973 974 975 976 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 373
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS104
PPMD31
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6661
shahzam514
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 11m
Stellar Fest
15h 11m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.