• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:52
CEST 16:52
KST 23:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6682 users

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
May 27 2011 04:32 GMT
#61
On May 27 2011 05:13 zoLo wrote:
A teaser trailer of snippets of an upcoming E3 CGI trailer is out.



I jizzed.
Twice.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
June 07 2011 00:18 GMT
#62
The time finally arrived that the full CGI trailer is out.



Also the gameplay video

oooo27
Profile Joined October 2010
342 Posts
June 07 2011 08:55 GMT
#63
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

mind absolutely blown

cant wait
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
June 07 2011 09:01 GMT
#64
Nothing could ever beat the sheer awesomeness of assassinating your first civilian in the first assassins creed, it's a classic gaming moment for me.
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
dezi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1536 Posts
June 07 2011 09:01 GMT
#65
Well, Brotherhood never caught me and Revelations will fail on this too. Still waiting for III.
TPW Member | My Maps @ TL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=171486 | Search 'dezi' at EU
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
June 07 2011 09:34 GMT
#66
AC's environment and everything was always done so well, but there's never been any "depth" to the game. It makes me so sad every time a new one comes out. I'm always waiting for some progression, more items, some skill element to running, some RPG type skills or something...it never there. Brotherhoods main new "feature" was an ability that actually allowed you to avoid playing the game and let NPCs do it for you.

I always start out having fun and then 5 hours in realizing I'm just doing the same thing as at the start while becoming more and more hideously overpowered. I didn't upgrade my char basic weapons and armor at all in brotherhood because I flat out didn't need 24 bars of health, I didn't even need the 4 or whatever you start with. Upgrading just meant I could basically not use the combat system at all.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
June 07 2011 09:43 GMT
#67
lolz Ezio and Altair in the same game ?
I guess "nothing is true, everything is permitted"
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
June 07 2011 10:09 GMT
#68
On June 07 2011 18:34 sob3k wrote:
AC's environment and everything was always done so well, but there's never been any "depth" to the game. It makes me so sad every time a new one comes out. I'm always waiting for some progression, more items, some skill element to running, some RPG type skills or something...it never there. Brotherhoods main new "feature" was an ability that actually allowed you to avoid playing the game and let NPCs do it for you.

I always start out having fun and then 5 hours in realizing I'm just doing the same thing as at the start while becoming more and more hideously overpowered. I didn't upgrade my char basic weapons and armor at all in brotherhood because I flat out didn't need 24 bars of health, I didn't even need the 4 or whatever you start with. Upgrading just meant I could basically not use the combat system at all.


See this is why i could never get into the first game, it's just the same old same old and the start of AC1's story hardly sucked me in. Shame, it actually has potential if they made the gameplay less dull.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
June 07 2011 10:49 GMT
#69
That new CGI trailer is just awesome. Amazing presentation. Probably the best trailer I've seen this year and I'm not even really all that excited about the game. I mean, I'm looking forward to it, but AC has always been my sorta backup games for after I've finished with the 'main' games.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
June 07 2011 20:15 GMT
#70
Just saw the CGI trailer, and my jaw dropped in awe. Amazingly well made! Screw the game, just make one and a half hour of this, and I'll gladly pay up!

p.s. The games have been good too, btw. But that trailer was just too amazing.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
June 07 2011 23:19 GMT
#71
New trailer relating to Desmond.

SPOILERS for those who didn't finish Brotherhood

Ermac
Profile Joined June 2011
336 Posts
June 07 2011 23:29 GMT
#72
Never liked Ezio very much tbh honest, and all the Italian screaming made my ears bleed =( They're really overdoing it with the milking too...

Hopefully they will take the next step soon in the series. I think we can expect 2 or 3 more games before we arrive at present times.
"Blind aggressiveness would destroy the attack itself, not the defense." - Carl von Clausewitz
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
June 07 2011 23:41 GMT
#73
Meh, people can say they are milking it (they are) for all they want, but the games continue to be good after each release. It's obvious that they want to release AC3 in 2012 since the modern day time line in the series is 2012. They want to answer most of the questions that fans had since the first AC game in Revelations. Once that is done, we can go in AC3 with little questions and jump straight into Desmond's and the new ancestor's shoes.
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
June 08 2011 01:56 GMT
#74
The new gameplay trailer looks just as shitty as the first game. One of the worst wastes of money I've paid for. The game gets repetitive and boring after playing for 15mins or so. Everything you do in the game after the first 15min is exactly the same. I'm betting in this new game, the whole game is just like the trailer and that's all the game has in it.
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
June 08 2011 03:08 GMT
#75
Multiplayer footage is out

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-assassins-creed/715300
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
August 19 2011 08:16 GMT
#76
New gameplay trailer that was released during Gamescom this week.



Also, there has been a leaked single player gameplay video, but is being removed by Ubisoft. Catch it before this one gets taken down.

heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 13:11:28
September 02 2011 10:50 GMT
#77
Did one of you guys just receive a mail with a beta key for Revelations? I didn't even know they had a multiplayer beta.

Also I can't find a beta-website of some sort. I guess it hasn't started yet so there is none.

edit: Actually, gmail didn't show me the email correctly. There are instructions right underneath the key :D

edit#2: If anybody wants the key, shoot me a PM. I'm not really interested in it.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
September 02 2011 13:12 GMT
#78
On September 02 2011 19:50 heishe wrote:
Did one of you guys just receive a mail with a beta key for Revelations? I didn't even know they had a multiplayer beta.

Also I can't find a beta-website of some sort. I guess it hasn't started yet so there is none.

edit: Actually, gmail didn't show me the email correctly. There are instructions right underneath the key :D

I DID TOO! If you got it, I guess it is legit. Got so suspicious when I got it Well, I gues it is legit when we both got it
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
September 02 2011 13:28 GMT
#79
On September 02 2011 22:12 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 19:50 heishe wrote:
Did one of you guys just receive a mail with a beta key for Revelations? I didn't even know they had a multiplayer beta.

Also I can't find a beta-website of some sort. I guess it hasn't started yet so there is none.

edit: Actually, gmail didn't show me the email correctly. There are instructions right underneath the key :D

I DID TOO! If you got it, I guess it is legit. Got so suspicious when I got it Well, I gues it is legit when we both got it

I got one as well. I'm not really sure how legit it is, since all it gives you is a code and no instructions on how to get the beta through PSN. Instead, it has 2 click here links which looks quite shady. I think I'll just leave this be for now.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
September 02 2011 13:38 GMT
#80
On September 02 2011 22:28 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 22:12 Aocowns wrote:
On September 02 2011 19:50 heishe wrote:
Did one of you guys just receive a mail with a beta key for Revelations? I didn't even know they had a multiplayer beta.

Also I can't find a beta-website of some sort. I guess it hasn't started yet so there is none.

edit: Actually, gmail didn't show me the email correctly. There are instructions right underneath the key :D

I DID TOO! If you got it, I guess it is legit. Got so suspicious when I got it Well, I gues it is legit when we both got it

I got one as well. I'm not really sure how legit it is, since all it gives you is a code and no instructions on how to get the beta through PSN. Instead, it has 2 click here links which looks quite shady. I think I'll just leave this be for now.

Anyone good at reading the source code of the message and shit?
From: "Ubisoft" <beta_ubi@email.ubi.com>

Reply-To: "Custhelp_BETA " <ubimmouk@mailnj.custhelp.com>

To: (my email)
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
OSC
8h 8m
Replay Cast
8h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.