• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7563 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Shoe555
Profile Joined December 2010
China199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:12:09
February 16 2011 15:31 GMT
#141
I would like to view the mafia forums please.

done
Life is hard; I often make it needlessly harder on myself.
Argoneus
Profile Joined July 2009
Czech Republic283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:12:22
February 16 2011 15:33 GMT
#142
I have no idea what the "TL mafia" thing is, so if possible, could I take a look somewhere? Maybe access to the forums so I see what it's like

done
Terran OP
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:12:25
February 16 2011 15:36 GMT
#143
Same. After reading about it in Pony Express it looks fun. Could I take a look before deciding if I want in?

done
Robellicose
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:12:29
February 16 2011 17:12 GMT
#144
I would like to view the mafia forum, with an aim to playing once I get the idea

done
Portentious and Pretentious
Verwi
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany42 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:12:49
February 16 2011 17:51 GMT
#145
this sounds interresting - let me have access please

done
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
refmac_cys.cys
Profile Joined June 2010
United States177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:12
February 16 2011 21:40 GMT
#146
I would like to play.

done
my helicopter example is less stupid than your helicopter example - Liquid'Drone
Selenus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States166 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:15
February 16 2011 22:21 GMT
#147
I would like to give this a shot

done
vyro
Profile Joined October 2008
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:17
February 16 2011 22:47 GMT
#148
sent a PM about wanting to take part in mafia xxxvi, though it may be too late. i'd like to have access even if i can't play.

done
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:20
February 16 2011 22:48 GMT
#149
I would like to see what Mafia is all about like many of the above statements! =]

done
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:23
February 17 2011 03:00 GMT
#150
I'd like to view the mafia forums please

done
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:27
February 17 2011 21:37 GMT
#151
I'd like to be able to see the mafia forum.

done
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 21 2011 19:44 GMT
#152
Currently I am hosting Mafia XXXVII. There are two slots remaining then the game will start a day later. If you would like to play request access here and PM me and I will add you to the list. This is a 30 person game that is considered a "Normal" set up in our forum. So if you wanted to try out mafia this is a good game to start in.

Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
aeoliant
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada361 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 21:13:32
February 22 2011 19:49 GMT
#153
I would like to view the mafia forum please - and eventually play when I get the hang of it.

done
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:42:09
February 27 2011 12:00 GMT
#154
I have come here for some mafia fun! Please add me

done
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:42:26
March 01 2011 04:10 GMT
#155
could i get access to the mafia forum please, just to read, learn and participate in future? ^^

done
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:42:51
March 01 2011 19:19 GMT
#156
I would like access to the mafia forum please! I'm looking forward to some good games

done
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:43:06
March 06 2011 21:33 GMT
#157
I would like to access mafia forums aswell, sounds fun!

done
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:43:22
March 07 2011 22:52 GMT
#158
I like mafia... I'd like to partake.

EDIT: I shoulda mentioned I'd like to see the forum.

done
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:43:45
March 09 2011 02:39 GMT
#159
Who's going to take care of this post-Plexa? I'd like to get in on some Mafias but I'm worried our posts will go unheard!

done
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 03:44:04
March 09 2011 04:48 GMT
#160
I would like permission to view the thread, as I am contesting a ban.
Thanks!

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread at first
no
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0333
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 31m
Replay Cast
21h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.