• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:43
CEST 10:43
KST 17:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12381 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
April 06 2011 03:41 GMT
#281
I'm interested in playing mafia :D
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 10 2011 05:28 GMT
#282
Can an admin please take care of this list? My game is already backed up a week.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
aytch
Profile Joined April 2011
1 Post
April 10 2011 07:19 GMT
#283
I'd like to get in on this, please!
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
April 10 2011 21:52 GMT
#284
I'd like to get access, please!
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
April 10 2011 22:27 GMT
#285
If possible I would like access to the Mafia forum.

Thanks!
:3
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 11 2011 05:53 GMT
#286
On April 11 2011 07:27 Forumite wrote:
If possible I would like access to the Mafia forum.

Thanks!

Everyone from here down should be taken care of. If you are not added, PM me. It should take effect within the day.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 11 2011 06:19 GMT
#287
On April 11 2011 14:53 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 07:27 Forumite wrote:
If possible I would like access to the Mafia forum.

Thanks!

Everyone from here down should be taken care of. If you are not added, PM me. It should take effect within the day.

Thanks sonuvbob!
Uff Da
Shcoleosis
Profile Joined April 2011
United States24 Posts
April 12 2011 01:46 GMT
#288
I'm interested in access to the Mafia forum!
Unnecessary quote for the masses
DomiNater
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States527 Posts
April 12 2011 02:20 GMT
#289
Can I get access to the Mafia forum? I just wanna peek around and see how a game plays out before I try to play.

Thanks!
After I captured the elephant in the room, swept her under the rug for the hell of it... I welcome you to the melting through, of a planet that was selfish in its development of a healthy view.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
April 12 2011 02:39 GMT
#290
On April 12 2011 10:46 Shcoleosis wrote:
I'm interested in access to the Mafia forum!

On April 12 2011 11:20 DomiNater wrote:
Can I get access to the Mafia forum? I just wanna peek around and see how a game plays out before I try to play.

Thanks!

Added
Administrator
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 14:06:36
April 12 2011 11:06 GMT
#291
everyone is added
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 18:07:59
April 12 2011 17:00 GMT
#292
I would love to join the game. Can I have access to the mafia forum?
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
The Lemon Drop Kid
Profile Joined November 2006
United States43 Posts
April 13 2011 06:15 GMT
#293
I would like access to the mafia forum please.
"If you don't marinate your meat in a ziplock bag, you think too highly of yourself" - Epicmealtime
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
April 14 2011 05:02 GMT
#294
Added you two
Administrator
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 14 2011 06:27 GMT
#295
Interested in having a look at this. Please may I have access to the devilish mafia forum. I assume I will be able to browse a game before being thrown in? I read the links at the beginning of this thread but it would be nice to see it happen in real time.

Thanks
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
tgun
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
434 Posts
April 16 2011 22:56 GMT
#296
Can I please get access?
Xedat
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany358 Posts
April 17 2011 12:04 GMT
#297
I am asking permission to view the mafia board and maybe participate in a game.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
April 17 2011 19:08 GMT
#298
access to mafia playing please?
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Vasts
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1 Post
April 17 2011 22:42 GMT
#299
Sign me up please
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
entko-
Profile Joined March 2010
United States34 Posts
April 18 2011 12:10 GMT
#300
I would like access to the mafia forum
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 923
soO 429
Hyuk 416
Mini 220
ZerO 138
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 34
Bale 28
Mong 24
[ Show more ]
PianO 22
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 796
XcaliburYe320
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli533
Other Games
olofmeister827
ceh9633
Happy378
Livibee180
crisheroes171
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH377
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Jankos1365
• Rush1205
• Stunt411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.