• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8608 users

[TL] EU - WoW: Cataclysm - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 23 2010 14:18 GMT
#161
Patch comming tomorrow I think and it contains the world changes and also enables the new class/race combos (not goblin/worgen), so if you are going to make a new character thats not a goblin you can make it tomorrow.
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
November 23 2010 18:43 GMT
#162
Heh, went and transfered my old good priest toon that seems most intresting of all available in new talents. Guild seems to have 40 members atm, and now you got one old good holypriest for healing duty ^^.
SKT for OSL!
sammler
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom381 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 19:08:21
November 23 2010 19:05 GMT
#163
I'll be resubbing tonight to take a look around the old world before the cataclysm. I wanted to make a dwarf shaman but the thought of playing with TLers is very tempting. Orc shaman would be very cool too :D

Not sure how I feel about the euro PVP scene being centered on this server though. It means a ton of assholes and a ton of trade spam.
"I wish I was good enough to be called bad by IdrA." - Moa
Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 19:41:46
November 23 2010 19:29 GMT
#164
On November 24 2010 04:05 sammler wrote:
I'll be resubbing tonight to take a look around the old world before the cataclysm. I wanted to make a dwarf shaman but the thought of playing with TLers is very tempting. Orc shaman would be very cool too :D

Not sure how I feel about the euro PVP scene being centered on this server though. It means a ton of assholes and a ton of trade spam.


Brilliant sir, the world has been destroyed. I raped it.

Good day,
Deathwing

- This is US server, so ;3 I forgot EU patches a day after, given they're at least eight hours ahead .__.
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
sammler
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom381 Posts
November 23 2010 21:27 GMT
#165
Haha you had me confused for a few seconds.
"I wish I was good enough to be called bad by IdrA." - Moa
RaiderRob
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 07:19:39
November 23 2010 23:03 GMT
#166
3-5 more hours before the servers in Europe go offline. I just said bye to Cairne Bloodhoof, after I resubbed this week.

Gl with your project, I'm intending to go casual so I won't be joining.
People don't want freedom but fair leadership
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
November 24 2010 13:22 GMT
#167
If everything works out Ill resub today and would happily join if im allowed.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 24 2010 20:40 GMT
#168
up to 55 members now.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
gaoxin
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1 Post
November 25 2010 01:40 GMT
#169
My mate(warri) and I would like to join also. He already wrote his application and Im doing it now. Have a lot of experience with mmorpgs(first was Anarchy Online back in 2002) and I also do play SC2 -a lot-. However, I never registred on this forum, even tho I read news here and watch streams. Dunno if my registration date is a problem..

If Im allowed to join, then Id like to create a mage, since there is only one atm.
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
November 25 2010 09:25 GMT
#170
On November 18 2010 17:43 Tobberoth wrote:
If a lot of TLers transfer there, maybe they could boost those of us who don't want to pay to transfer characters (I only have one lvl 80 so I wouldn't move it anyway) so we could get to 85 decently quickly? (I work 8 hours a day, it's obviously going to take a long time to get an alt to 85).

I could see myself starting a new character, maybe a death knight so I wouldn't have to level as much, if I could count on getting boosts in dungeons on my way to 85.


I have priest that can do some boosting if needed, not sure about how effective it is in compare of normal LFG tooling or questin. Poke me ingame/irc for some

Also wondering about options for guild forums? Is there something in the move for doing this?
SKT for OSL!
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 25 2010 21:19 GMT
#171
I transfered my paladin today so I can also help anyone with boosting and what not.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 25 2010 22:44 GMT
#172
Recruiting is still going strong. 57 members.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
HappyZerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany178 Posts
November 25 2010 23:06 GMT
#173
interesting post keep up the work man
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/Happy_Zerg
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
November 26 2010 01:20 GMT
#174
R-r-r-recognize.

[image loading]
nope
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 27 2010 00:41 GMT
#175
59 members, Cataclysm released in approximately 2 weeks. Cataclysm patch already live.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
November 27 2010 00:43 GMT
#176
we've had that a lot on our us battlegroup too. cute.
Commentator
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
November 28 2010 16:05 GMT
#177
Hey guys this thread got me interested in WoW again so I made a new warrior in Haomarush! The name is Fruitdealer :D, gonna try to ask somebody for an invite when I get on.
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
November 28 2010 17:18 GMT
#178
So are casuals allowed too? I just want to play around a bit and level a character didnt play much since burning crusade.
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
November 28 2010 17:45 GMT
#179
On November 29 2010 02:18 Yuljan wrote:
So are casuals allowed too? I just want to play around a bit and level a character didnt play much since burning crusade.

Casuals are allowed.

Also having good core of people who are waiting for raiding in Cataclysm, ofcourse more is welcome addition.
SKT for OSL!
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
November 28 2010 18:31 GMT
#180
okay i started a new druid named Sipa
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM869
TKL 384
TaKeTV 314
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 869
TKL 384
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 168
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 93
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
JuggernautJason9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 726
ggaemo 177
firebathero 136
White-Ra 122
910 59
Barracks 58
Hyun 37
Trap 33
Killer 26
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 14
soO 14
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4774
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6929
crisheroes1677
Liquid`Hasu1526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3641
singsing1494
Beastyqt752
ceh9653
B2W.Neo511
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe86
Trikslyr49
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 71
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 14
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2070
• TFBlade849
Other Games
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.