• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

[TL] EU - WoW: Cataclysm - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 19 2010 06:45 GMT
#141
On November 19 2010 04:23 mcht wrote:

@infinity: u mean eu-destromath cwc ? that was actually my last raiding guild


Yup, I left a couple weeks before wotlk release tho.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 19 2010 14:41 GMT
#142
28 people have joined up as of now.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 19 2010 17:10 GMT
#143
32.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
indiehjaerta
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden93 Posts
November 19 2010 17:44 GMT
#144
Will there be social spots availible for people who play casual but want nice people to be talking with while playing?

I did put WoW raiding on hold this summer for the first time ever and ain't sure I want to be raiding again but I will play Cataclysm and just teaming up with nice people are always fun.
Building Dark Shrines and Templar Archives to bring make Archons as fast as possible since 2010
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 19 2010 18:37 GMT
#145
On November 20 2010 02:44 indiehjaerta wrote:
Will there be social spots availible for people who play casual but want nice people to be talking with while playing?

I did put WoW raiding on hold this summer for the first time ever and ain't sure I want to be raiding again but I will play Cataclysm and just teaming up with nice people are always fun.


I haven't talked about this to the others but to me, non-raiding members are no problem, as long as
a) we have enough raiding members and
b) the casuals don't expect a spot in the raid
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
Hellshine
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany22 Posts
November 19 2010 18:56 GMT
#146
On November 20 2010 02:44 indiehjaerta wrote:
Will there be social spots availible for people who play casual but want nice people to be talking with while playing?

I did put WoW raiding on hold this summer for the first time ever and ain't sure I want to be raiding again but I will play Cataclysm and just teaming up with nice people are always fun.


i support this idea
Pehbeh
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany57 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 09:43:36
November 19 2010 22:13 GMT
#147
Nothing here, move along.
Vise
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands53 Posts
November 19 2010 23:28 GMT
#148
nice, some other noobs to gank in the bg's
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 00:42:29
November 20 2010 00:41 GMT
#149
On November 19 2010 15:45 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 04:23 mcht wrote:

@infinity: u mean eu-destromath cwc ? that was actually my last raiding guild


Yup, I left a couple weeks before wotlk release tho.


Rofl. I went to school with Ozzelot (Orc Hunter and with cwc since vanilla). I myself started playing much later though.
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 20 2010 00:49 GMT
#150
On November 20 2010 08:28 Vise wrote:
nice, some other noobs to gank in the bg's


You wish Vise, Kaziel is back to kick your behind.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Vise
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands53 Posts
November 20 2010 01:40 GMT
#151
Go sit on your geiser iceboy!
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 20 2010 03:28 GMT
#152


Must watch by all guild members.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
November 20 2010 10:42 GMT
#153
So yeah btw I made a tauren DK, I would really love to tank.
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 20 2010 18:44 GMT
#154
If you are interested in joining you can find us at Haomarush Horde EU.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 21 2010 12:57 GMT
#155
Come and join us guys :D
white_box921
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United Kingdom967 Posts
November 21 2010 13:51 GMT
#156
I would like to play, although just casually if that is ok by the guild. Recently moved and found my copy of wow/tbc in one of the boxes and have been thinking about playing ever since just to chill out.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 22 2010 03:19 GMT
#157
We are open to casual members as well.

We will have hardcore raiding groups, as well as organizing some high level PvP.

If you just want to play casually that's alright as well.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Nivoh
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway259 Posts
November 23 2010 10:18 GMT
#158
On November 22 2010 12:19 absalom86 wrote:
We are open to casual members as well.

We will have hardcore raiding groups, as well as organizing some high level PvP.

If you just want to play casually that's alright as well.


Would you have people want to have their alt on Haomarush?
Artifex
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Belgium189 Posts
November 23 2010 11:32 GMT
#159
I already have a char in the guild (IntoxiKate), but I'd want to let you guys know I'm going to make a troll druid when cata is released, and that will be my main character. I'll most likely go feral to tank instances at the lower lvls and then switch to pure feral DPS (at least for PvP, if I still like tanking I'll probably keep that spec for PvE).

I'll play casual, so no hardcore raiding for me (maybe I'll fill the odd spot if we're missing a DPS and I have time). Would love to do battlegrounds together! Flagrunning is <3
Fear. Fear that the zerg are expanding all over the map and there's nothing you can do. The Swarm. Your doom. Now is the time to panic. The terran and protoss are trying to survive. The Zerg are trying to obliterate them. - Stane
Pixel.
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands287 Posts
November 23 2010 12:28 GMT
#160
I join when Cataclysm is realeasd Because dont wanne level a charachter nouw and start over agian when its realeased .
Member of KnightS* www.Ks-gaming.com Pixel.323
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TKL 326
TaKeTV 324
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9605
shahzam439
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.