• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/RelaxneckerNeckMassager.O 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 316

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 405 Next
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 21:45:43
January 21 2012 21:44 GMT
#6301
I guess I'll patch maple to get ring. Not gonna get 10 like i did evo2 though, fuck that. I'll probably do 2 so I have one on main, one for alts.
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 23:00:19
January 21 2012 22:46 GMT
#6302
On January 21 2012 13:49 Kyuukyuu wrote:
hm
[image loading]

Easy exp for 150+, heh. Too bad you can't even get bonus coins after 3 statues.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
January 21 2012 23:10 GMT
#6303
On January 22 2012 06:44 Yomi.Doom wrote:
I guess I'll patch maple to get ring. Not gonna get 10 like i did evo2 though, fuck that. I'll probably do 2 so I have one on main, one for alts.

You owe me 100 >:D
Dota 3hard5me
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 04:59:18
January 22 2012 04:58 GMT
#6304
On January 22 2012 08:10 Nub4ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 06:44 Yomi.Doom wrote:
I guess I'll patch maple to get ring. Not gonna get 10 like i did evo2 though, fuck that. I'll probably do 2 so I have one on main, one for alts.

You owe me 100 >:D


For the event? catch me on during that hour I'm on and you can get it from me

Terrible wanna sell my concerto for me?
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 00:58:48
January 23 2012 00:58 GMT
#6305
IGN: WatGuy

Man Evo ring is ridic. When I used to play on Khaini +6 work glove was crazy =/
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
January 23 2012 05:20 GMT
#6306
Sometime next weekend we really should ht/vl also why is MoN so good?
Dota 3hard5me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 23 2012 19:28 GMT
#6307
[image loading]
Oh snap.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 21:17:41
January 23 2012 21:16 GMT
#6308
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 23 2012 21:23 GMT
#6309
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/
[TLMS] REBOOT
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 24 2012 05:56 GMT
#6310
hey does anyone remember basilmarket
well this is mrbasil lol
Translator:3
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
January 24 2012 15:44 GMT
#6311
O.o whaaah. But yeah I really want to get us doing HT/VL/CZAK sometime :D but... iono if it'll happen D:
Dota 3hard5me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 24 2012 15:49 GMT
#6312
On January 25 2012 00:44 Nub4ever wrote:
O.o whaaah. But yeah I really want to get us doing HT/VL/CZAK sometime :D but... iono if it'll happen D:

You buy me wheels and I come.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
January 24 2012 16:47 GMT
#6313
On January 24 2012 06:23 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/


Roffles convinced me to be against. That shit's just too OP. I'm probably gonna lock my account with untypeable password soon.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 24 2012 19:46 GMT
#6314
On January 25 2012 01:47 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 06:23 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/


Roffles convinced me to be against. That shit's just too OP. I'm probably gonna lock my account with untypeable password soon.

D=
I agree that is way too OP, obviously game-breaking.

I'm so going to convince all of you to join me in Cabal 2 when it comes out (I'm so hopeful that it will come out), be ready!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 24 2012 19:50 GMT
#6315
On January 25 2012 04:46 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 01:47 Yomi.Doom wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:23 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/


Roffles convinced me to be against. That shit's just too OP. I'm probably gonna lock my account with untypeable password soon.

D=
I agree that is way too OP, obviously game-breaking.

I'm so going to convince all of you to join me in Cabal 2 when it comes out (I'm so hopeful that it will come out), be ready!


Gonna be like 2013 ~_~
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 24 2012 22:58 GMT
#6316
On January 25 2012 04:50 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 04:46 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 25 2012 01:47 Yomi.Doom wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:23 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/


Roffles convinced me to be against. That shit's just too OP. I'm probably gonna lock my account with untypeable password soon.

D=
I agree that is way too OP, obviously game-breaking.

I'm so going to convince all of you to join me in Cabal 2 when it comes out (I'm so hopeful that it will come out), be ready!


Gonna be like 2013 ~_~

At the rate I'm playing, I'll be done Skyrim like mid-2012 lol. There won't be too much of a gap.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
January 25 2012 04:59 GMT
#6317
I don't see how game breaking ... You get 5 atk + 9/9/9/9 over an abr!... Wait...
Dota 3hard5me
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 25 2012 05:33 GMT
#6318
On January 25 2012 01:47 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 06:23 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 24 2012 06:16 Yomi.Doom wrote:
wow... gg. I'm out again after Evo3 is done. Only getting one. Game too broken to play now, my account will RIP after evo3

lol I thought you always wanted that claw. huehue
Oh well, I'll start logging in for evo3 too I guess, and maybe if people want to do HT/VL/CZAK I'll just chip in sometimes with my crappy DPS =/


Roffles convinced me to be against. That shit's just too OP. I'm probably gonna lock my account with untypeable password soon.

Why you ditch us Yomi?

=(
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 25 2012 08:00 GMT
#6319
On January 25 2012 13:59 Nub4ever wrote:
I don't see how game breaking ... You get 5 atk + 9/9/9/9 over an abr!... Wait...


lrn2read

also

[image loading]
LunaSaint
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom620 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 16:56:58
January 25 2012 16:56 GMT
#6320
Sounds like typical Bellocan trade to me.
Aparrently they were removed in a server maintainance.
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.