• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10552 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 257

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 405 Next
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
September 02 2011 04:42 GMT
#5121
That is some epic sword
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
September 02 2011 05:13 GMT
#5122
I got sucked back into the terrible world of dota... Ill try to log on a couple of times a week to get a level or two while dotaing and studying for school. GOD i hate lvl at mp3.... Spent lvl 50-70 there before big bang and now 90-103
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 02 2011 11:15 GMT
#5123
shuld ht in like 13 hours

@ cape's sword
lowering my self confidence
zerg da beast breh
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
September 02 2011 18:38 GMT
#5124
got da 95 attack red craven waiting must hit 100 today ffff
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
NinjoOb
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada128 Posts
September 03 2011 00:05 GMT
#5125
hello i am NinjoOb
I would like to join the TL guild as I started playing maple again recently
my ign is RedNinjoOb
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 03 2011 12:19 GMT
#5126
how much longer till eden can play?
zerg da beast breh
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
September 03 2011 14:36 GMT
#5127
he said less than a month on august 26 so I'm guessing in ~2 weeks?
Dota 3hard5me
skyryn
Profile Joined March 2011
18 Posts
September 04 2011 00:38 GMT
#5128
ya i think i got the ban august 18 so september 18th probably
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
September 04 2011 00:43 GMT
#5129
I would like to join the guild again as well.

My IGN is Profitlol and I'm the motherfuckin best Corsair in the game. Fuck this OpShot1 kid. Stupid wannabe potato farmer.
God Bless
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 01:24:02
September 04 2011 01:02 GMT
#5130
Roffles back in TL, well things would be going to get awesome.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 02:26:44
September 04 2011 02:26 GMT
#5131
So I decided to try out czak.... got it down to 80% of third body before running out of time...

that means u guys should def be able to kill it

Update on HT and CHT is that they both have the 30 man glitch again...

[image loading]

I like to ninja stuffs.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 04:16:42
September 04 2011 04:14 GMT
#5132
hey does anyone have random decent warrior/aran stuff just lying around

edit: or overswing books
Translator:3
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 04 2011 07:15 GMT
#5133
@ xusam
nice damage cap bro

@ infinitestory
i have freeze standing (mastery book) or something like that for aran that is just collecting dust
zerg da beast breh
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
September 04 2011 11:55 GMT
#5134
O_O
Are you hitting the dmg cap with every single att?
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
September 04 2011 12:32 GMT
#5135
How do I get a dark angelic bless ring?
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 15:11:07
September 04 2011 15:07 GMT
#5136
On September 04 2011 20:55 Abenson wrote:
O_O
Are you hitting the dmg cap with every single att?


Nah, I'm weak, I hit only half the time, the other half it's 800k

But I'm pretty sure me and op can duo czak easily (50min)
I like to ninja stuffs.
katzby
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 22:26:03
September 04 2011 22:11 GMT
#5137
Sweet I'll get started on a Bishop, cheapest thing. I know it's boring, but it's cheap and I'll be starting in a new world. I had a lvl 160 on another world but sold it. I was wondering if some of the people play SC2? Or is it mostly BW people? I've got nothing against BW, great game, just I don't play or follow it anymore :p

Oh and my IGN is gonna be TossGLrL. Annoying L's :[
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 04 2011 23:37 GMT
#5138
we mostly don't talk about sc in chat any more but there are more sc2 people than bw
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
September 04 2011 23:40 GMT
#5139
Hey, I started a page on Demothos called RaodenTL. Is level 42 high enough to get invited to guild? I feel all alone with nobody to talk to .
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
September 05 2011 00:08 GMT
#5140
On September 05 2011 08:40 mcgriddle wrote:
Hey, I started a page on Demothos called RaodenTL. Is level 42 high enough to get invited to guild? I feel all alone with nobody to talk to .


I remember when I was level 190 and I couldn't get into the guild cuz the minimum level to get in was 195.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
Stellar Fest
31m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.