• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7127 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 439

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 665 Next
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
August 29 2013 21:53 GMT
#8761
On August 29 2013 14:22 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 14:17 Judicator wrote:
Shotcoder hows the testing coming along?


It's been better, I finally have a 75 I am happy with. I'm still iffy on my Jund match-up but I'm confident in anything else.

Edit: I went from

Last weeks version
+ Show Spoiler +
//Artifact (1)
1 Rakdos Keyrune

//Creature (13)
2 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
4 Boros Reckoner
1 Obzedat, Ghost Council
2 Olivia Voldaren
4 Vampire Nighthawk

//Instant (7)
2 Doom Blade
2 Searing Spear
3 Warleader's Helix

//Planeswalker (6)
3 Liliana of the Veil
3 Sorin, Lord of Innistrad

//Sorcery (8)
3 Dreadbore
2 Mizzium Mortars
3 Pillar of Flame

//Land (25)
4 Blood Crypt
4 Clifftop Retreat
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Godless Shrine
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Sacred Foundry
1 Slayers' Stronghold

SB: 2 Appetite for Brains
SB: 2 Assemble the Legion
SB: 1 Barter in Blood
SB: 2 Duress
SB: 2 Rest in Peace
SB: 3 Sin Collector
SB: 2 Slaughter Games
SB: 1 Oblivion Ring


To this newer version.

+ Show Spoiler +
//Artifact (1)
1 Rakdos Keyrune

//Creature (15)
4 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
4 Boros Reckoner
1 Obzedat, Ghost Council
2 Olivia Voldaren
4 Vampire Nighthawk

//Instant (6)
3 Doom Blade
3 Warleader's Helix

//Planeswalker (5)
3 Liliana of the Veil
2 Sorin, Lord of Innistrad

//Sorcery (8)
3 Dreadbore
3 Pillar of Flame
2 Rakdos's Return

//Land (25)
4 Blood Crypt
3 Clifftop Retreat
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Godless Shrine
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Sacred Foundry
2 Slayers' Stronghold

SB: 2 Appetite for Brains
SB: 2 Assemble the Legion
SB: 2 Devour Flesh
SB: 2 Duress
SB: 1 Pithing Needle
SB: 2 Ratchet Bomb
SB: 2 Rest in Peace
SB: 2 Slaughter Games


Your curve feels really high, how does it deal with fast decks like boros humans or G/R (kibler or otherwise)?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24799 Posts
August 29 2013 22:29 GMT
#8762
What do you guys think of this deck I just made in an m14 draft (I'm waiting for round 1)?

[image loading]

The two relevant cards I am prepared to sideboard in are plummet and windstorm, if my opponent has mostly fliers.

I went with 16 lands since I have a low curve and two cards that accelerate.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
August 29 2013 22:36 GMT
#8763
Typically fast decks don't work on M14 because of all the X/3s. If you can get two slivers out fast you have a chance though.
Azuzu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States340 Posts
August 29 2013 22:46 GMT
#8764
Your nut draws will be really good. Naturalize and verdant haven and oath are cards I wouldn't be too excited to main board in this deck though because they have the possibility of slowing you down a lot.
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
August 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#8765
My first instinct looking at that is you're going to get 8-10 damage in, then get stonewalled unless you rip your horde. You have so many things that are 2-3 power, and there's SO much crap in the set with 5+ toughness once you hit the 4-6 drops. You didn't happen to draft any woodborn behemoths anywhere, did you? Also, if you got any red slivers or marauding maulhorns? It could be useful to drop a few of the sub-optimal cards to splash red for that.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 29 2013 23:02 GMT
#8766
On August 30 2013 00:25 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:26 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Is the divorce action still on the stack? You could always counter it with a Cancel.

[image loading]


Wat. :-o


Not as good as it looks. Red/White color combo and they left off the most potent keyword, Haste. It's certainly playable, but more niche than you think, looks awful on the draw.


No. Judi. Here. Look.

+ Show Spoiler [Too many pics.] +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


:->

That's what I meant about it, lol. Totally agree that the card is of "meh" value. The fact that you have to target them with another spell flies counter to most Boros tactics of creature-heavy play. This will fit better in the new set, I think, as long as Wizards is putting a ton of enchantments in the Theros block.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Riyomori
Profile Joined July 2009
Singapore316 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 23:42:59
August 29 2013 23:40 GMT
#8767
On August 30 2013 07:29 micronesia wrote:
What do you guys think of this deck I just made in an m14 draft (I'm waiting for round 1)?

[image loading]

The two relevant cards I am prepared to sideboard in are plummet and windstorm, if my opponent has mostly fliers.

I went with 16 lands since I have a low curve and two cards that accelerate.


1) Sort by converted mana cost next time :D Will be easier to see your curve
2) I would definitely mainboard Plummet over Bramblecrush/Oath of the Ancient Wood/Gladecover Scout. Might even play Windstorm maindeck with the abundance of fliers in the set and only having Giant Spider to block.
3) Will play 17 lands, dropping the aforementioned Bramblecrush/Oath/Scout. You don't really have a low curve with Sporemound (which would benefit from running 17 lands) and Garruk's Horde. Might run into mana problems in your games or have Horde stuck in your hand. Needing to draw 7/16 = 43% of your land in order to cast it is rather risky albeit your Mystic/Verdant Haven
4) Verdant Haven goes against what the deck's trying to do (which is play creatures on curve and get in as much as possible). Don't see casting it early in the game and as monogreen you don't need the mana fixing
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 00:40:38
August 30 2013 00:23 GMT
#8768
I just finished the event and went 2-1. My thoughts based on how it went and your suggestions:

I think bramblecrush and naturalize are a bit too redundant for the mainboard (can sideboard the second one in) but I do like having at least one of them. Verdant haven definitely was unnecessary. Garruk's Horde isn't enough of a bomb to justify including ramping into an aggressive deck. The scout isn't too valuable unless I include more auras which I didn't have, which also means the Oath of the Ancient World isn't as valuable.

However, I didn't have good alternatives to some of those cards so I'll need to keep more of these thoughts in mind as I draft (which is freaking hard with the countdown timer and all the things to consider).

One game I was able to play all three predatory slivers within two turns of each other lol. Another game I was able to trollhide and hunt the weak with my deadly recluse which my opponent did not seem happy about. A third thing to note is I was never able to use the advocate of the beast's ability during any of my games. Of the two games that I lost, one of them I got mana flooded. In other words, you won't always learn if your deck had issues or not from your results... you apparently need to discuss it with more experienced players.

edit: oh yeah I neglected to mention but there were two rares I picked because I didn't own them yet even though they weren't useful for my deck... so that does limit my deck potential slightly. I'm almost at the point where I don't need to do that anymore.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 01:16:21
August 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#8769
Situational cards like oath are almost always bad in limited, unless you're running a very specific tech. The classic example of that in M14 is the bubbling cauldron+angelic accord engine, which is basically a free win if you get it out unanswered and low enough on the picks that you can do it pretty easily if you're already in white.

I'd say there's no point running gladecover scout in the deck with only one aura and a couple of giant growths and the advocate isn't really worth its cost in green with only two beasts in the deck. If you manage to get 4-5 (pretty dooable with maulhorns and baloths in common) then advocate is worth playing, but green really wants to be hitting P/T=> CMC reliably in a big beats deck like this.

On the other hand, mana acceleration like verdant haven is very rarely a bad thing, though it's far stronger if you're splashing another colour. Running monocolour in draft is rarely a good idea unless nobody is ever cutting you from it and judging by your pool this wasn't the case.

I'd recommend studying up on the dual colour techs in the format like G/B or W/B auras, W/U flyers and R/B sacrifice. The main 'big beats' colour pair is red/green with maulhorns, baloths, dragons and a few auras you hold onto until you're fairly sure you've pulled their removal.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 01:22:50
August 30 2013 01:19 GMT
#8770
could prob cut brindle boar, oath, verdant haven (da fak, you're one colour, you really don't need that card, not even to accell, am not a huge fan), bramblecrush in side, naturalize prob in side (plummet MD is generally fine, though I don't do it), and go a second colour so that you have more top curve playables (3-5 mana cost win cons like maulhorn, serra angel, accursed spirit, cockatrice, etc)

I have drafted a fair bit of m14 now, and generally win maybe 70-80% of my matches now, and green really is my favourite colour, but just pick pretty much the best cards every pick from the first pack, then decide what direction you go pack 2. Works alright for me, generally end in gw, gb, gr.....also I am over sporemound, I often pick one, but then not md it, there are just so many better playables at that cost that do more work..


EDIT: In response to post above me, yeah scout with only 1 enchantment is probably not worth it. But the advocates are OK even without lots of beasts if you have nothing to fill that slot. They can often eat removal because people are paranoid, and 3 toughness is good. But yeah. Playing a second colour and picking more playables would have been good. Only decks I really like mono are black and blue, and even then really only black (so much fun, but obv need good picks)
Pull
Profile Joined April 2010
United States308 Posts
August 30 2013 01:30 GMT
#8771
I'm streaming again! Coming up on round 4 of the daily, I'm 3-0. See ya ^_-

twitch.tv/pullsc
Co-Creator of the FRB Grand Tournament...Check out my epic commentaries at YouTube.com/pullsc and twitch.tv/pullsc ESPORTS FIGHTING!
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
August 30 2013 02:28 GMT
#8772
@micronesia:
I agree with pretty much everything FireSA and Thereisnosaurus said; Bramblecrush, Oath, and Verdant Haven would be my first cuts. I don't normally maindeck Naturalize in this format, but it's not terrible. Gladecover Scout and Brindle Boar are pretty unimpressive dorks. You have a lot of good aggressive cards though, it's probably 2-3 beasts or removal spells away from being a very strong deck.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 30 2013 03:42 GMT
#8773
Yeah first thing I checked was your beast count since I saw the advocates, but not too many. I would mainboard Plummet before Naturalize in this format. A decent number of flyers.
Get it by your hands...
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 07:03:13
August 30 2013 07:01 GMT
#8774
Mmm another draft, another first for me. Played v a deck with fiendslayer paladin, 3 congregates, the indestructibility enchantment, lots of life gain a la child of night, mark of the vampire etc........my deck was gr fat creatures (the hydra that puts tokens on things, pitchburn, baloths, etc). He plays an early congregate when the board is a bit stalled, he goes up to about 45 life, and my raider with an enchantment keeps dealing 4 each turn, rest of the board pretty stalled (but building up, 12 creature or so on my side, similar number on his). Then he pops another congregate, elixir, congregate, next turn he frekin plays another elixir. He goes to 80+ life..tells me that unless I can deal that much before I deck out (8 cards left) I will struggle. But yeah, kept attacking, kept beating down on him, with 4 cards to go I get a hunt the weak to kill the fiendslayer wearing a mark of vampire, with three cards in my deck he plays another congregate, but with all my creatures + an act of treason to take one of his better blockers I keep smashing through, and a volcanic geyser for 8 I think to finish him. My god. Intense stuff. Rootwalla all stars as well. Exhausting game. Dealt about 120 damage in total

EDIT: Was game 3, after he won g1 where I kept a bad hand, and he had indestructible fiendslayer with mark of vampire just beating down. G2 was just straight up rootwalla + pitchburn devil and some combat tricks for me to win.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 30 2013 07:30 GMT
#8775
On August 30 2013 06:53 Audemed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 14:22 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 29 2013 14:17 Judicator wrote:
Shotcoder hows the testing coming along?


It's been better, I finally have a 75 I am happy with. I'm still iffy on my Jund match-up but I'm confident in anything else.

Edit: I went from

Last weeks version
+ Show Spoiler +
//Artifact (1)
1 Rakdos Keyrune

//Creature (13)
2 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
4 Boros Reckoner
1 Obzedat, Ghost Council
2 Olivia Voldaren
4 Vampire Nighthawk

//Instant (7)
2 Doom Blade
2 Searing Spear
3 Warleader's Helix

//Planeswalker (6)
3 Liliana of the Veil
3 Sorin, Lord of Innistrad

//Sorcery (8)
3 Dreadbore
2 Mizzium Mortars
3 Pillar of Flame

//Land (25)
4 Blood Crypt
4 Clifftop Retreat
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Godless Shrine
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Sacred Foundry
1 Slayers' Stronghold

SB: 2 Appetite for Brains
SB: 2 Assemble the Legion
SB: 1 Barter in Blood
SB: 2 Duress
SB: 2 Rest in Peace
SB: 3 Sin Collector
SB: 2 Slaughter Games
SB: 1 Oblivion Ring


To this newer version.

+ Show Spoiler +
//Artifact (1)
1 Rakdos Keyrune

//Creature (15)
4 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
4 Boros Reckoner
1 Obzedat, Ghost Council
2 Olivia Voldaren
4 Vampire Nighthawk

//Instant (6)
3 Doom Blade
3 Warleader's Helix

//Planeswalker (5)
3 Liliana of the Veil
2 Sorin, Lord of Innistrad

//Sorcery (8)
3 Dreadbore
3 Pillar of Flame
2 Rakdos's Return

//Land (25)
4 Blood Crypt
3 Clifftop Retreat
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Godless Shrine
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Sacred Foundry
2 Slayers' Stronghold

SB: 2 Appetite for Brains
SB: 2 Assemble the Legion
SB: 2 Devour Flesh
SB: 2 Duress
SB: 1 Pithing Needle
SB: 2 Ratchet Bomb
SB: 2 Rest in Peace
SB: 2 Slaughter Games


Your curve feels really high, how does it deal with fast decks like boros humans or G/R (kibler or otherwise)?


in testing I have yet to lose against any aggro deck not named Bant hexproof.The usual turn of event is removal spell, removal spell, boros reckoner/Vampire nighthawk and suddenly they cant do anything.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
August 30 2013 11:30 GMT
#8776
So apparently, Thoughtseize is being reprinted... I really, really hope the price is going to go down significantly because I would love to play the card in Modern.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 30 2013 11:49 GMT
#8777
Went 2-1 in my first M14 draft ever

I've been a bitch and I've drafted UB. I won my first match with 2 cards left in my deck. I feel dirty.
The legend of Darien lives on
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
August 30 2013 20:59 GMT
#8778
On August 30 2013 20:30 Merany wrote:
So apparently, Thoughtseize is being reprinted... I really, really hope the price is going to go down significantly because I would love to play the card in Modern.


I hope it DOESN'T go down, not yet. I'd love to pull some nice $60 cards at prerelease, not to mention I'm getting at least a box.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 21:20:48
August 30 2013 21:19 GMT
#8779
Thoughtsieze is like 75% confirmed to be in Theros, as a rare. For the first 2-3 weeks the price will still be $50, but by the time Born of the Gods releases, Thoughtsieze's price should drop to ~30, based upon how the rest of Theros block shapes up.

Other cards spoiled at PAX prime:

Gift of Immortality 2W
Enchantment - Aura [Rare]
Enchant creature
When enchanted creature dies, return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control. Return Gift of Immortality to the battlefield attached to that creature at the beginning of the next end step.

Reverent Hunter 2G
Creature - Human Archer [Rare]
When Reverent Hunter enters the battlefield, put +1/+1 counters on it equal to your devotion to green.
1/1

Gift is going to see immediate play, and probably see play in Modern as well. Why yes, I'd love to go t3 Geist, t4 Gift and just deal 4 damage per turn for free.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 30 2013 21:29 GMT
#8780
That wording suggests you could Gift something your opponent controls to steal it. Hm.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 188
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.