• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

NBA Playoffs 2010 - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 188 Next
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 18 2010 21:27 GMT
#121
Well obviously Westbrook is going to kill the Lakers, every strong+fast pg rips them a new one, they have absolutely nobody to guard those kinds of PG's... haven't for a long time
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 18 2010 21:29 GMT
#122
@Servolisk: I don't agree. As good as Westbrook is and as much as I love him I don't think he's going to do this all series. Westbrook has AWFUL slump games.

Also the Orlando T-Mac was pretty cool for a while. Still didn't have that playoff aura though.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 18 2010 21:32 GMT
#123
There's time, if you remember Kobe's first playoff series vs Utah, he threw up tons of airballs and sucked...
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 18 2010 21:34 GMT
#124
But Westbrook isn't Kobe
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
April 18 2010 22:50 GMT
#125
On April 19 2010 05:57 Xeris wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks Kevin Durant's body language is really bad? I get the feeling that he really doesn't believe they can win the series. I didn't watch the first 2.5 quarters (turned it on midway through the 3rd) but he looks pretty frustrated/deflated...


Well the Lakers did a really good job of frustrating him for the first 2.5 quarters, so you were seeing the result of some top-notch defense from Artest and good help from his teammates. As others have pointed out, it's also his first playoff series against the defending champs, so he deserves a bit of leeway. He started picking it up a bit in the end, so I wouldn't relax if I were the Lakers, particularly if Westbrook can consistently hurt them on offense like he did today.
Moderator
bellweather
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States404 Posts
April 18 2010 22:55 GMT
#126
Yeah seemed like a rough match for both sides after the first quarter. Thank god for a deep roster and Bynum being up to snuff. For some reason I can't imagine the Lakers repeating, or even getting to the Finals.
A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isnt' there. -Charles Darwin
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 18 2010 23:10 GMT
#127
I can.. I think even with Kobe's shooting woe's if they play the kind of defense they played today they can make it through the West
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 18 2010 23:18 GMT
#128
Kobe has been shooting pretty poorly all through out March too.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 18 2010 23:29 GMT
#129
What the fuck is that on Matt Barnes' head? Maybe we need to bring back the All-Ugly team. Whatever happened to Popeye Jones anyways?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 23:42:03
April 18 2010 23:33 GMT
#130
I don't see how the Lakers can lose, especially if Bynum is healthy. I don't really see how the Cavs can lose either.

Cavs-Lakers final would be awesome.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 18 2010 23:52 GMT
#131
Charlotte seriously shows why Larry Brown is a coaching god. This game is coaching masterpiece.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 18 2010 23:58 GMT
#132
On April 19 2010 08:18 tonight wrote:
Kobe has been shooting pretty poorly all through out March too.


I know, as I said... despite the fact that he's shooting badly, if they play this kind of defense they'll be okay ~~
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 00:27:41
April 19 2010 00:27 GMT
#133
Noah speaks the truth.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/04/18/noah-garnetts-a-dirty-player-man/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

man I used to like KG. maybe it was just out of sympathy coz he was always on a crappy team.
Woo Jung Ho
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 19 2010 00:29 GMT
#134
KG is known for being overly aggressive and at times dirty.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
April 19 2010 00:40 GMT
#135
On April 19 2010 06:27 Xeris wrote:
Well obviously Westbrook is going to kill the Lakers, every strong+fast pg rips them a new one, they have absolutely nobody to guard those kinds of PG's... haven't for a long time


The last one being like Rick Fox? Payton was too old by the time he came to do it day in and day out.
Get it by your hands...
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
April 19 2010 00:41 GMT
#136
Rooting for the Mavs vs. the Spurs. J Kidd and Dirk need rings.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 19 2010 03:05 GMT
#137
Though I'd like to see Kidd/Dirk get a ring I would more like to see Nash get one
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
April 19 2010 03:18 GMT
#138
Dirk's stat line is insane.
Get it by your hands...
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#139
Somehow...Portland is winning this game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
April 19 2010 03:58 GMT
#140
On April 19 2010 12:47 Ace wrote:
Somehow...Portland is winning this game.
Phoenix's starting few (Hill, Stoudemire in particular, Richardson) are shooting rather poorly. Amare needs more touches and they have been pretty careless with the ball. Hopefully they will pick it up in the second half.
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 779
Soma 538
BeSt 443
Light 349
Horang2 327
910 325
Hyuk 279
Jaedong 257
Stork 143
EffOrt 123
[ Show more ]
Pusan 111
Dewaltoss 94
Soulkey 63
ZerO 55
Shinee 50
Killer 48
Rush 42
Mong 41
Mind 40
Yoon 37
Snow 33
Bale 27
Sharp 26
ggaemo 21
sorry 20
hero 20
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Creator 11
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Sacsri 4
Mini 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2254
XcaliburYe196
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1355
pashabiceps1006
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2452
Khaldor661
Other Games
gofns30307
singsing1366
ceh9676
XBOCT331
Pyrionflax184
DeMusliM158
Mew2King114
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Jankos1192
• Stunt435
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
50m
Stellar Fest
2h 50m
The PondCast
23h 50m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.