• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:19
CEST 00:19
KST 07:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 26

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 96 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 08 2011 17:51 GMT
#501
Wow, all this talk of stone evolutions makes me not want to evolve this tree monkey.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 19:10:44
March 08 2011 17:53 GMT
#502
Oh yeah, don't forget Vileplume, Victreebell, and Poliwrath.

Edit: Skyla and Elesa are my new favorite gym leaders. For obvious reasons.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
March 08 2011 19:44 GMT
#503
my Throh likes to throw shit, who whoulda guessed
Brees on in
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 08 2011 19:56 GMT
#504
On March 08 2011 23:52 NuKedUFirst wrote:
im evolving my muuna at 37 after physic, you can use heart scales to get back old moves that you missed too right?

That only applies to that specific pokemon, not any of its evolutions. If you tried using heart scales on muuna's evolution, you wouldn't be able to get any of muuna's level-up moves.
:)
Laids
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom596 Posts
March 08 2011 19:58 GMT
#505
I've been in major Pokemon nostalgia mode for the past few weeks leading up to black/whites release, seriously thinking of buying a DSI+white and black ><

I haven't played since Ruby.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 08 2011 20:01 GMT
#506
On March 09 2011 04:58 Laids wrote:
I've been in major Pokemon nostalgia mode for the past few weeks leading up to black/whites release, seriously thinking of buying a DSI+white and black ><

I haven't played since Ruby.


Wait for two weeks and buy a 3DS with white and/or black
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
March 08 2011 20:09 GMT
#507
Thinking of playing this but you guys make it seem so easy =S When I beat Pearl and Platinum I was easily able to level my lineup to lvl 100.

This is what i want out of the game-

1) being able to have cool looking pokemon with great types like Lucario
2) cool dragons that are hard to find/breed like Garchomp

and I want it to be as difficult as Platinum (in terms of levels).

Does B/W have what I'm looking for?
vileChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada525 Posts
March 08 2011 20:13 GMT
#508
On March 08 2011 12:02 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just got the offer to evolve my green monkey
His evolution is so ugly.



I love his evolution he looks like the fonze, with his hair and apposable thumbs
Day[9] i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
March 08 2011 20:16 GMT
#509
Is black and white worth getting if I have Soul Silver? Basically, sell this game to me!!! I need someone/something to convince me to spend my money!
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 20:19:52
March 08 2011 20:19 GMT
#510
The worst thing so far about BW IMO, is that there is no way to rematch the trainers. Is it that hard to put in the VS Seeker?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
March 08 2011 20:24 GMT
#511
On March 09 2011 05:16 teh_longinator wrote:
Is black and white worth getting if I have Soul Silver? Basically, sell this game to me!!! I need someone/something to convince me to spend my money!


153 new Pokemon, 3D, new gameplay mechanics, and just more awesome Pokemon with a new single player storyline. If you liked any of the Gen 4 games, definitely get it.
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
March 08 2011 20:28 GMT
#512
On March 09 2011 05:24 holy_war wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 05:16 teh_longinator wrote:
Is black and white worth getting if I have Soul Silver? Basically, sell this game to me!!! I need someone/something to convince me to spend my money!


153 new Pokemon, 3D, new gameplay mechanics, and just more awesome Pokemon with a new single player storyline. If you liked any of the Gen 4 games, definitely get it.



I don't have one of those 3d gameboys... I have the ghetto DS... maaaaybe the DS Lite if I can scam it off my brother... but it does sound interesting... can anyone tell me the cost of this game?
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 08 2011 20:35 GMT
#513
On March 09 2011 05:28 teh_longinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 05:24 holy_war wrote:
On March 09 2011 05:16 teh_longinator wrote:
Is black and white worth getting if I have Soul Silver? Basically, sell this game to me!!! I need someone/something to convince me to spend my money!


153 new Pokemon, 3D, new gameplay mechanics, and just more awesome Pokemon with a new single player storyline. If you liked any of the Gen 4 games, definitely get it.



I don't have one of those 3d gameboys... I have the ghetto DS... maaaaybe the DS Lite if I can scam it off my brother... but it does sound interesting... can anyone tell me the cost of this game?


$40
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
March 08 2011 20:38 GMT
#514
On March 09 2011 05:35 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 05:28 teh_longinator wrote:
On March 09 2011 05:24 holy_war wrote:
On March 09 2011 05:16 teh_longinator wrote:
Is black and white worth getting if I have Soul Silver? Basically, sell this game to me!!! I need someone/something to convince me to spend my money!


153 new Pokemon, 3D, new gameplay mechanics, and just more awesome Pokemon with a new single player storyline. If you liked any of the Gen 4 games, definitely get it.



I don't have one of those 3d gameboys... I have the ghetto DS... maaaaybe the DS Lite if I can scam it off my brother... but it does sound interesting... can anyone tell me the cost of this game?


$40


its less right now if you buy it from amazon.com. I got a $10 credit (so it cost $25 instead of $35) but i have to wait a week =[

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Black-Version-Nintendo-DS/dp/B004EW2PC6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299616902&sr=8-1
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
March 08 2011 20:44 GMT
#515
Ah, $40 american, so $50 canadian? Damn... I have that whole "I owe on two credit cards, and have a part time job making minimum wage" thing going, so money is short right now! I'll get it in a month or two...
No.Doubt
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada202 Posts
March 08 2011 21:27 GMT
#516
On March 09 2011 05:44 teh_longinator wrote:
Ah, $40 american, so $50 canadian? Damn... I have that whole "I owe on two credit cards, and have a part time job making minimum wage" thing going, so money is short right now! I'll get it in a month or two...

I unno where are getting 50 canadian lol i got mine for 35
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 08 2011 22:03 GMT
#517
I'm trying to pick a "victory road" team (eg. the one I will use for the Elite Four) that doesn't include any legendaries, and I'm having some trouble picking. So far I'm thinking:

Galvantula/Eelektross
Krookodile/Excadrill
Darmanitan
Reuniclus
some water (I don't have the water starter nor the turtle fossil)
some other thing??? Have Archeops filler right now lol

Help me out
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 08 2011 22:10 GMT
#518
Is the Liberty Pass pokemon overpowered? I'm there right now and I don't want to use him/her in battle if she's going to make the entire journey super easy
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 22:12:59
March 08 2011 22:11 GMT
#519
Is anyone else finding Cofagrigus to be a SICK physical wall?
Any recommendations for a Special Wall? Right now I'm using a Jellicent, but he doesn't seem that good. That Snow-Flake guy seems pretty decent.


On March 09 2011 07:10 Torte de Lini wrote:
Is the Liberty Pass pokemon overpowered? I'm there right now and I don't want to use him/her in battle if she's going to make the entire journey super easy

For sure, Victini is a GOOD pokemon. But no, he's not at all overpowered.
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 08 2011 22:13 GMT
#520
On March 09 2011 07:03 Kyuukyuu wrote:
I'm trying to pick a "victory road" team (eg. the one I will use for the Elite Four) that doesn't include any legendaries, and I'm having some trouble picking. So far I'm thinking:

Galvantula/Eelektross
Krookodile/Excadrill
Darmanitan
Reuniclus
some water (I don't have the water starter nor the turtle fossil)
some other thing??? Have Archeops filler right now lol

Help me out

the rock flying is pretty good though, it just has a bad ability but high attack stats..


im debating on spending like 3 hours in acave to get that fucking mole or just do crocodile with sunglasses
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE136
Nina 130
Nathanias 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16150
Artosis 323
White-Ra 316
ToSsGirL 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever312
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3878
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox484
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1893
Liquid`Hasu1330
Trikslyr51
Other Games
summit1g6476
Grubby3387
ArmadaUGS1561
shahzam576
C9.Mang0271
JimRising 228
Mew2King60
ZombieGrub57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 37
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Scarra1031
• Shiphtur223
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
Stellar Fest
14h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.