• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7052 users

[Game] XPIRL - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-10 15:07:10
January 10 2010 00:09 GMT
#81
today i drank 2 liters of water (30) and spent 6 hours doing TSL commentaries (which could be seen as contributing to tl?)
arcticStorm
Profile Joined January 2009
United States295 Posts
January 10 2010 00:24 GMT
#82
Hmm.....when I read this thread I immediately thought of this: http://xkcd.com/189/
This statement is a lie.
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
January 10 2010 17:53 GMT
#83
Phan2m I think this place would be a bit more up to date if we chose to make it weekly instead of daily?
AKA SuddenSalad
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-11 10:04:22
January 11 2010 09:59 GMT
#84
On January 11 2010 02:53 Lovin wrote:
Phan2m I think this place would be a bit more up to date if we chose to make it weekly instead of daily?

Yes, I agree. From now on we do this weekly! Every Sunday night people report in. Remember however to keep track of your progress!

Uppdate: I've drank water and ate fruit whole week on sceduel, so 50XP bonus on both.
School starts this week, so is going to be smoother now. Pretty much been in vactaion modus until now.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 11 2010 11:11 GMT
#85
Damn, my target of getting 83 kg is much harder than I thought, I was wrong about weighing 80kg, I weigh 75, but for some superfuckinstrange reason I don't understand, when I go the gym the scales always add 5kg after my workout is done...... so before the workout I weigh 75kg, after I weigh 80kg, can somebody explain this? O_O

Anyways, had a really lazy weekend doing close to nothing, now the real shit starts, gonna report back on sunday :p
beep boop
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
January 11 2010 15:04 GMT
#86
On January 11 2010 20:11 7mk wrote:
Damn, my target of getting 83 kg is much harder than I thought, I was wrong about weighing 80kg, I weigh 75, but for some superfuckinstrange reason I don't understand, when I go the gym the scales always add 5kg after my workout is done...... so before the workout I weigh 75kg, after I weigh 80kg, can somebody explain this? O_O

Anyways, had a really lazy weekend doing close to nothing, now the real shit starts, gonna report back on sunday :p


Do you use the same weigh both times around?
AKA SuddenSalad
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 11 2010 15:47 GMT
#87
yeah, of course

I mean I can see how I´d weigh 1kg more cause I drink about 1l of water during the training and the sweat I lose is still in my clothes but... still dont get it
beep boop
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-11 15:53:39
January 11 2010 15:52 GMT
#88
On January 12 2010 00:47 7mk wrote:
yeah, of course

I mean I can see how I´d weigh 1kg more cause I drink about 1l of water during the training and the sweat I lose is still in my clothes but... still dont get it


Hmm.. A common problem I experience when weighing myself is that my weight is touching the bottom in one corner, so if I stand on that I drop about 10 kilos.. You think it might be something like that? It's all I've got

Edit: I.e. that you stand on it normally at start, and coincidentally after training you shift your weight around differently
AKA SuddenSalad
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-15 04:04:40
January 15 2010 04:04 GMT
#89
Im at 1335/1500 as of today.
Edit: Lvl 4
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-17 15:01:54
January 17 2010 14:58 GMT
#90
Ok my week: 4 hours of studying -> 550xp
5 hours of studying, 700xp
5 hours of studying, 700xp
3 hours of studying 400xp
2 hours of studying 250xp

3x1 hour of workout 300xp
did laundry twice 60xp
drinking at least 2l water throughout the week: 260xp
cokked dinner once: 50 xp

2x1 hour of iccup: 40xp

Should add up to 3310XP points
So that's level 8? Cool
beep boop
phase
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States399 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-17 18:24:13
January 17 2010 18:19 GMT
#91
Alright, my winter break is over, and the semester's finally starting for me, so I'll start doing this too.

Here's a question, can I do punishments (instead of rewards) for some of my goals? I can fix it to be positive instead if I can't.
+ Show Spoiler [My personal goals] +
Doing research at my research center. (100xp/hour)
Spend less time on lunch/dinner breaks. Spending > 1 hour on a regular meal = -100xp
Play less LoL. Each game of LoL played = -100xp
Play more Starcraft and stream myself playing it. (20xp/hour)
Practice singing more to improve my vocal stamina/range. (100xp/hour)
Get up earlier in the morning. Sleeping past 9am = -100xp
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-17 18:57:02
January 17 2010 18:50 GMT
#92
All right, well I've been keeping low profile

4 hours of studying: 400 XP
3:30 hours of work out: 350 XP
Eating fruit/vegetables three out of seven days: 90 XP
Cooked dinner: 70 XP'

Sum: 910 XP

Another week passed <3

Overall: 1476 EXP
AKA SuddenSalad
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-17 21:49:49
January 17 2010 21:47 GMT
#93
BUMP FOR GLORY (It's sunday, come on people)
[image loading]
Picture related
AKA SuddenSalad
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 17 2010 21:54 GMT
#94
allrighty. week 2 is done.

I've started on a healthy diet, hopefully I will go down some KGs.

This week.
3 hours of excercies (swimming and some workout) (300XP)
Keeping a healthy diet whole week (500XP)
I've missed some of the req water. So It's been 3 days witch I actually drank over 2 liters (90XP)
Been eating fruits/veggies whole week (260XP)
Made two sweet dinners this week (100XP)

So thats 1250XP this week
so thats leaves me at 1950XP and level 5
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 17 2010 22:10 GMT
#95
On January 18 2010 03:50 Lovin wrote:
All right, well I've been keeping low profile

4 hours of studying: 400 XP
3:30 hours of work out: 350 XP
Eating fruit/vegetables three out of seven days: 90 XP
Cooked dinner: 70 XP'

Sum: 910 XP

Another week passed <3

Overall: 1476 EXP

Btw, how is your breath holding going? You inspired me to start haha, so I'm currently at 1min 20sec (improved from lousy 40seconds lol)
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-17 22:45:49
January 17 2010 22:38 GMT
#96
On January 18 2010 07:10 ThePhan2m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2010 03:50 Lovin wrote:
All right, well I've been keeping low profile

4 hours of studying: 400 XP
3:30 hours of work out: 350 XP
Eating fruit/vegetables three out of seven days: 90 XP
Cooked dinner: 70 XP'

Sum: 910 XP

Another week passed <3

Overall: 1476 EXP

Btw, how is your breath holding going? You inspired me to start haha, so I'm currently at 1min 20sec (improved from lousy 40seconds lol)


Well, I've not been able to break 4:00 minutes since I did it last time, honestly.. It's damn well difficult... But I think I'm pretty content with 4:00 as off yet. I'm keeping in shape though and if you wanna improve I'd love to share some experience! Not just mental stuff
AKA SuddenSalad
R4ptur3d
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada206 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-20 10:17:42
January 20 2010 09:02 GMT
#97
Sign me up.

Tasks for gaining Experience.
+ Show Spoiler +
Workout at the gym/home. (100xp/h)
Keeping a healthy Diet. (500xp/wk)
Cardio workout(100xp/h)
Keep room Clean (150xp/wk) Since it is only my basement.
Study/school stuff (100xp/h)


Personal Goals:
+ Show Spoiler +
Quit WoW for good (I have been off and on it lately I need to put that game in the grave.)-(1000xp)
Ask this girl out for real.(300xp)
Get to C- on iccup (500xp)
Lose 100 pounds and go to college.(Being those combined is Basically beating the game for me.)
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
January 20 2010 22:00 GMT
#98
Im at 1860 as of yesterday 1/20
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
January 20 2010 22:24 GMT
#99
Ah yeah, now this is pre-bumped anyway, if you catch this, Phan2m I'd like to change that "hours not spent in front of PC" to "Breathcontrol practice 100 xp/h"
AKA SuddenSalad
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-24 19:28:04
January 24 2010 19:26 GMT
#100
Good evening guys!

This week I have done:

2 hours of breath control 200 xp

3 hours of weightlifting 300 xp

5 hours of studying 500 xp

Cooked 2 meals 100 xp

Making friends

Broke my breath record, it's not 4 minutes and 10 seconds

3 days of healthy diet (fruit and veggies) 90 xp

3 hours of volleyball: 300 xp

And that's my week!

So that's 1476 + 1490 = 2966
AKA SuddenSalad
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 145
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 681
Day[9].tv496
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee145
Sick123
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.