• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:42
CEST 04:42
KST 11:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

[Game] XPIRL - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 05 2010 23:23 GMT
#41
cool man, I'll add that aswell :D
Btw please try to specify with the study, 600XP is alot to add
your in a lead now RHCPgergo, good work with the studying.
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
January 06 2010 21:59 GMT
#42
2 liters of water (30 xp), 1 hour on iccup (20 xp) and i did a pretty big pile of dishes (60 xp)
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
January 06 2010 23:00 GMT
#43
On January 06 2010 08:23 ThePhan2m wrote:
cool man, I'll add that aswell :D
Btw please try to specify with the study, 600XP is alot to add
your in a lead now RHCPgergo, good work with the studying.


That studying was for my exams, (which I failed to do at all today, so all minus XPs kick in (
not learning an hour of
accounting = -100 xp
german = -70 xp
something else = -150 xp)
thats minus 330xp.

By the way, I think 100 xp is just a bit too much for studying an hour. Asking a girl out or getting a job, quitting a bad habit etc. should be worth a lot more compared to that. Also, I feel a little uncomfortable at the top of the list, so that's why I'm complaining. :p
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 07 2010 00:15 GMT
#44
Today was pretty lazy for me. need to step it up. Wasnt feeling good at all tho. Though I got enough water and veggies (60XP)

I might lower it to 80XP for studying. Seems alot atm. We will see.

keepITup
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
251 Posts
January 07 2010 00:58 GMT
#45
there should be classes to choose from!
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
January 07 2010 06:18 GMT
#46
For today and yesterday:
Cleaned my room (300)
2 liters of water x2 (60)
1.5 hrs working out (150)
1 hr studying (100)
.5 hr playing guitar (75)

for 685 xp!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 07 2010 14:38 GMT
#47
On January 07 2010 09:58 keepITup wrote:
there should be classes to choose from!


what do you mean? study classes?
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
January 07 2010 15:03 GMT
#48
I'd like to point out that drinking 2 liters of water per day is a complete waste.

You get 70% of the water your body needs through the food you eat.

The 30% left is up to water.

So unless you eat absolutely nothing a couple glass of water per day should keep you fine -_-...
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
January 07 2010 15:03 GMT
#49
The only thing drinking 2 liters a day does is make you urinate more -_-
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-11 11:08:02
January 07 2010 16:21 GMT
#50
I wanna join! the only thing i like is playing games (:
i've didn't smoke now for 2 weeks, but can i count exp as "quitting smoking"? cause before that i smoked 1pack a day. While i still REALLY want to smoke, i'm kind of cheating by taking "snus" (swedish chewing tobacco product kinda) instead. what sounds fair to you?
Edit: i think you should remove the 2 litres of water and replace it with: "staying well hydrated and keeping water easily accessible at all times" or something like that, cause always keeping water near and drinking plenty when you feel like it will keep you away from more unhealthy drinks like soda. And even juice is bad for your teeth and contains lots of calories which is a problem if you have trouble keeping weight in check.
EDIT!: will do this later hopefully :p
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 07 2010 16:48 GMT
#51
On January 08 2010 00:03 Boonbag wrote:
I'd like to point out that drinking 2 liters of water per day is a complete waste.

You get 70% of the water your body needs through the food you eat.

The 30% left is up to water.

So unless you eat absolutely nothing a couple glass of water per day should keep you fine -_-...

You are mistaken. Unless you have hard evidence to link it to.
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
January 07 2010 17:18 GMT
#52
On January 08 2010 01:48 ThePhan2m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 00:03 Boonbag wrote:
I'd like to point out that drinking 2 liters of water per day is a complete waste.

You get 70% of the water your body needs through the food you eat.

The 30% left is up to water.

So unless you eat absolutely nothing a couple glass of water per day should keep you fine -_-...

You are mistaken. Unless you have hard evidence to link it to.


Just what my doctor explained to my gf like a year ago....

Should be pretty easy to find on the internets tho -_-
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 17:39:37
January 07 2010 17:38 GMT
#53
I passed my motherfucking german exam today! Should have set an XP score for that. Whatever, minus points for not learning an hour of german are cancelled now.

edit: I'll try drinking water today lol :p. Also, I'm having a pretty hard exam tomorrow, so hopefully I'll gather a whole bunch of XP tonight.
daz
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada643 Posts
January 07 2010 17:58 GMT
#54
wait why is 50pushups 400 xp while a backflip is 200 xp? Backflips are pretty hard man
Some eat to remember, some smash to forget. 2009msl.com
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 20:41:53
January 07 2010 20:39 GMT
#55
I worked out for 40 minutes today. (66 XP)
I cooked a very delicious and extremely healthy gourmet consisting of various fruits of the earth (i.e. potatoes etc.)
I did not study, because school was closed due to a half meter of snow yesterday!
Since monday I have not eaten anything extremely unhealthy (candy, chips etc), and I've kept a rather tight diet, actually!

Sorry for coming out a bit late (Kind of forgot... I have terrible memory, but I promise to get at it now!), but that's my loss, I suppose!


Also: I really think me and a guy called Matthias could be great friends... After the holidays we started becoming pretty good conversational partners!

On January 08 2010 02:58 daz wrote:
wait why is 50pushups 400 xp while a backflip is 200 xp? Backflips are pretty hard man


Because Youtube is the way, my friend!
AKA SuddenSalad
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 07 2010 22:49 GMT
#56
Neat idea. Spotlighted it since it's really easy to miss in S&G with this title. :p
Administrator
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
January 07 2010 23:33 GMT
#57
Today:

Made pancakes and cleaned up all the dishes (call it 100)
Cleaned the bathroom (not on the list, call it 100)
1 hr work out (100)
2 liters water (30)
30 mins guitar (75 I really need to find some direction with this. I'm pretty much just dicking around at the moment)
30 minutes studying (50)
Total = 455
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
January 07 2010 23:49 GMT
#58
It's a good idea, but I won't get much xp -_-
I do most of these things anyway
Sullifam
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-08 00:23:09
January 08 2010 00:15 GMT
#59
Sign me up!

Mh Personal XP stuff:
I hope these are fine
- Play Iccup - 20xp per hour... cause I'm one of these people who read/post a lot on TL, watch a lot of vods but never play. I really need to motivate myself to get better
- Practice Guitar - 100 XP - It's not a new instrument for me but, I play a lot of guitar without never learning anything, I need to actually sit down on my ass and learn new stuff a lot more than I do atm
- Practice Piano/keyboard 100 XP (havent played it in many years)
- Succeed with my preliminary medical exam - 1000 XP - you know... pretty important if I wanna become a doctor
- Get a weight of 84 kg (80kg atm) - 500 XP



I think you should raise the exp required to gain a lvl up..
with the numbers the way they are I'll probably gain at least 2 levels each day, even without my personal xp points.

Oh I have another Idea
give me -20 xp for every hour I spend in front of the computer
(unless I'm doing some useful stuff like recording/revising or whatever)
beep boop
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 08 2010 00:51 GMT
#60
On January 08 2010 01:21 nttea wrote:
I wanna join! the only thing i like is playing games (:
i've didn't smoke now for 2 weeks, but can i count exp as "quitting smoking"? cause before that i smoked 1pack a day. While i still REALLY want to smoke, i'm kind of cheating by taking "snus" (swedish chewing tobacco product kinda) instead. what sounds fair to you?
Edit: i think you should remove the 2 litres of water and replace it with: "staying well hydrated and keeping water easily accessible at all times" or something like that, cause always keeping water near and drinking plenty when you feel like it will keep you away from more unhealthy drinks like soda. And even juice is bad for your teeth and contains lots of calories which is a problem if you have trouble keeping weight in check.


Your welcome to join.
Quit smoking counts from today, so if you quit once in the past, it wont count in this game I'm afraid.
But I can add a "Quit Snus" since it isnt healthy for you either

And I think it will stay 2 liters, its a limit and rather easy to measure. It's not a big difference.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft429
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft429
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 73
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 2
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 380
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0386
WinterStarcraft181
ViBE169
Maynarde143
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 18m
Stellar Fest
10h 18m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.