• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:42
CEST 04:42
KST 11:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

[Game] XPIRL - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-03 18:41:55
January 03 2010 18:40 GMT
#21
Fuck yeah, I'm in! I procrastinate like a bitch, anyway!

XP:

+ Show Spoiler +

Highschool general homework studying: 30 XP/Hour
Highschool German Homework: 50 XP/Hour (50 bonus for every time I get over 7 in the danish grade system (C+ in American, but the educational system for German really really sucks..))
Work out with weight: 30 XP/hour
Study Philosophy on the side: 20 XP/hour
Cooking dinner: 50 XP/hour (Will decrease as I get more used to it, but I'm not good at it yet.)
Not spending time in front of the computer: 3 XP/hour (sleep not included)


Goals:

+ Show Spoiler +

The Ladies: Get a girlfriend: HOLY FUCK 500 XP (I'm so shy/awkward when it comes to anything more than friendship >.<)
Friends: Make new friend that I can really talk to in reality: 300 XP.
Gain the ability to do 50 pushups straight: 400 XP
Gain the ability to do backflip: 200 XP
Gain the ability to do the 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube 200 XP
Hold breath for 4 minutes: 150 XP (I love swimming)
(I already quit WoW July 5th. Been completely sober since then, but I guess that doesn't count.)
Get a job: 400 XP


Today:
Worked out 30 minutes. 15 XP
Studied ~ 60 minutes German homework. 50 XP
Held breath: 2:40
AKA SuddenSalad
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-03 19:27:07
January 03 2010 18:51 GMT
#22
On January 04 2010 03:40 Lovin wrote:
Fuck yeah, I'm in! I procrastinate like a bitch, anyway!

XP:

+ Show Spoiler +

Highschool general homework studying: 30 XP/Hour
Highschool German Homework: 50 XP/Hour (50 bonus for every time I get over 7 in the danish grade system (C+ in American, but the educational system for German really really sucks..))
Work out with weight: 30 XP/hour
Study Philosophy on the side: 20 XP/hour
Cooking dinner: 50 XP/hour (Will decrease as I get more used to it, but I'm not good at it yet.)
Not spending time in front of the computer: 3 XP/hour (sleep not included)


Goals:

+ Show Spoiler +

The Ladies: Get a girlfriend: HOLY FUCK 500 XP (I'm so shy/awkward when it comes to anything more than friendship >.<)
Friends: Make new friend that I can really talk to in reality: 300 XP.
Gain the ability to do 50 pushups straight: 400 XP
Gain the ability to do backflip: 200 XP
Gain the ability to do the 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube 200 XP
Hold breath for 4 minutes: 150 XP (I love swimming)
(I already quit WoW July 5th. Been completely sober since then, but I guess that doesn't count.)
Get a job: 400 XP


Today:
Worked out 30 minutes. 15 XP
Studied ~ 60 minutes German homework. 50 XP
Held breath: 2:40


Cool man that your up for this and already started, although It doesnt start until tomorrow

The XP need to be same for everyone if its going to be comparable. So your school work is actually worth 100XP / hour like in OP section. any similarities you should take the XP suggesten in the OP aswell. Although, if you got any personal new possible XP gains, that is NOT listed in the OP, you write these up as you already did. I added some of them in the OP, those are really cool. Also I cut some down to 5 (limit) personal goals. I might balance some of them out aswell, but seems good so far.
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
January 03 2010 19:36 GMT
#23
On January 04 2010 03:51 ThePhan2m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2010 03:40 Lovin wrote:
Fuck yeah, I'm in! I procrastinate like a bitch, anyway!

XP:

+ Show Spoiler +

Highschool general homework studying: 30 XP/Hour
Highschool German Homework: 50 XP/Hour (50 bonus for every time I get over 7 in the danish grade system (C+ in American, but the educational system for German really really sucks..))
Work out with weight: 30 XP/hour
Study Philosophy on the side: 20 XP/hour
Cooking dinner: 50 XP/hour (Will decrease as I get more used to it, but I'm not good at it yet.)
Not spending time in front of the computer: 3 XP/hour (sleep not included)


Goals:

+ Show Spoiler +

The Ladies: Get a girlfriend: HOLY FUCK 500 XP (I'm so shy/awkward when it comes to anything more than friendship >.<)
Friends: Make new friend that I can really talk to in reality: 300 XP.
Gain the ability to do 50 pushups straight: 400 XP
Gain the ability to do backflip: 200 XP
Gain the ability to do the 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube 200 XP
Hold breath for 4 minutes: 150 XP (I love swimming)
(I already quit WoW July 5th. Been completely sober since then, but I guess that doesn't count.)
Get a job: 400 XP


Today:
Worked out 30 minutes. 15 XP
Studied ~ 60 minutes German homework. 50 XP
Held breath: 2:40


Cool man that your up for this and already started, although It doesnt start until tomorrow

The XP need to be same for everyone if its going to be comparable. So your school work is actually worth 100XP / hour like in OP section. any similarities you should take the XP suggesten in the OP aswell. Although, if you got any personal new possible XP gains, that is NOT listed in the OP, you write these up as you already did. I added some of them in the OP, those are really cool. Also I cut some down to 5 (limit) personal goals. I might balance some of them out aswell, but seems good so far.


All right, my bad ^^
AKA SuddenSalad
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
January 03 2010 20:21 GMT
#24
This is a really great idea... its a way to keep track of progress and keep motivated. Im going to use a spinoff of this (with my own point values and such) because I need the motivation. I doubt Ill be posting much here and my score wont be comparable, but I really like the idea and hopefully it helps
Good luck everyone!
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 03 2010 20:52 GMT
#25
On January 04 2010 05:21 iNCuBuS_ wrote:
This is a really great idea... its a way to keep track of progress and keep motivated. Im going to use a spinoff of this (with my own point values and such) because I need the motivation. I doubt Ill be posting much here and my score wont be comparable, but I really like the idea and hopefully it helps
Good luck everyone!

Why not join in? In my experience it is not as effective doing it on your own. But if you insist. Though would be cool to get more people to join. You can still add your 5 of your own chores if you wanto in your own sceduale.
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
January 04 2010 06:00 GMT
#26
Well, I figured Id start today and I changed the point values around so itd take me longer to "level up."
I did:
Brushing my teeth for 25 points since I have a hard time making myself do that (gross, I know lol)
Exercising for 25 points at home, 100 at the gym
Taking my depression medicine for 25 points since I dont always do it, which is bad...
Cleaning areas of my house for 50 points since I slack on the cleaning
Washing/Folding Laundry for 50 points since I dont usually do the folding part

Today I got 100 points but dont count them since I started early
SpiritWolf
Profile Joined July 2008
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-04 07:35:01
January 04 2010 06:54 GMT
#27
goals
+ Show Spoiler +

Studying (100XP / hour)
Cleaning the appartment (300XP once each week)
Drinking atleast 2 liters of water each day (30XP, 7day bonus 50XP)
Keeping a healthy diet (500XP week)
Excercies like going for a walk/jogging, sports, swimming, bicycle etc (100XP / hour



suggestion: get a job 500xp
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 04 2010 09:12 GMT
#28
I'm sorry if some people misunderstood. These 5 choises you add in your spoiler, are ones you create yourself to get XP from personal stuff you might wanna add in. They are in addition to the ones in the OP. I hope this clears things out.
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-04 10:15:52
January 04 2010 09:48 GMT
#29
ok here's some of my goals (will add more when i think of them)

+ Show Spoiler +

playing iccup (20XP/hour) (i need to get in shape in order to do well in a bulgarian league and im lazy as fuck as far as massgaming goes)
secure a scholarship for the next school year (1 time - 750 XP)
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
January 04 2010 11:27 GMT
#30
Finish my fucking PhD (all the XP. All of it)
The original Bogus fan.
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
January 04 2010 21:33 GMT
#31
Good luck guys, it starts today.
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-04 22:36:53
January 04 2010 22:34 GMT
#32
well it has started!
january 4th ended here half an hour ago
i drank 2 liters of water (30 xp) and spent an hour on studying (100 xp)
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 05 2010 00:44 GMT
#33
Well, I've been cleaning my room, but I'm not done yet, so no XP yet for that.
I've also drank 2 liters of water, and ate 5 fruit / veggies. Thats 60XP. Gotta work harder tomorrow
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
January 05 2010 01:17 GMT
#34
This is an awesome idea! It meshes very well with the fitness thread too ^^

Personal goals:
Run a mile and a half in 11 minutes (250 XP reward)
Long Term:Attain the rank of 1 Dan in Go (1000 XP (this is a very difficult goal!))
Short Term: Attain the rank of 5 Kyu (200 XP)
Clean a rack with no misses in 8 ball (200 XP)
Play Starway to Heaven with no mistakes (200 XP)

Level 5 reward: breakfast at my favorite diner

Today's achievements:
Drank 2 liters of water (this one is imba for me. I do this one without even trying) 30 XP
Worked out for 1 Hour 100 XP
Emptied Dishwasher (we'll interpolate based on the others mentioned) 10 XP

Does Mac and Cheese count as making dinner? lol

Call it 140 XP


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
January 05 2010 22:22 GMT
#35
today i played an hour of iccup (20 xp) and drank 2 litres of water (30 xp)

shouldn't this thing be a bit more active?
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
January 05 2010 22:32 GMT
#36
I did the dishes (60 xp) and learnt sth like 6 hours in the last two days (apart from the compulsory learning I have set as a goal) (600 xp)
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 05 2010 22:34 GMT
#37
Um, I sorta play this game. But my point system revolves around running over things with my car. Animals are 5 points, Pedestrians are 20, bicyclers are 50, old people are 100, children are 200, etc you get the point.
♞
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-05 23:38:08
January 05 2010 23:18 GMT
#38
Yes, alot of people signed up but do not follow what they do. Guess they will come along soon.

I did alot of the laundry today (2x30XP) and drank 2 liters of water (30XP, including eating 5 fruits / veggies (30XP). I also made dinner (50XP)

So total of 170XP today!
forgot to add I did alot of massage today (personal 20XP)
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 05 2010 23:19 GMT
#39
On January 06 2010 07:32 RHCPgergo wrote:
I did the dishes (60 xp) and learnt sth like 6 hours in the last two days (apart from the compulsory learning I have set as a goal) (600 xp)


what does sth stand for?
losso
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Bulgaria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-05 23:21:44
January 05 2010 23:21 GMT
#40
"sth" is short for "something"
like "smb" and "somebody"
by the way i forgot that counts too, i made myself a fine dinner tonight, that's another 50 xp
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft429
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft429
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 73
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 2
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 380
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0386
WinterStarcraft181
ViBE169
Maynarde143
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 18m
Stellar Fest
10h 18m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.