• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10493 users

NBA 09-10: The Roundball Rock - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 111 Next
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
November 03 2009 03:27 GMT
#281
Unearthing one of the biggest farces of a controversy to hit the nba, lebron not shaking hands.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/10285/magic-and-bird-the-past-on-the-present

So they didn’t harp on LeBron James walking off the court without shaking hands after the Orlando Magic beat his Cleveland Cavaliers in the playoffs.

“I can remember when I played, I wouldn’t shake anybody’s hands after a loss,” Bird said.

Said Johnson: “The Celtics and Lakers, we never shook anybody’s hands.”

---

And from Jordan's hall of fame speech, I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less about shaking hands after losses either.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 03 2009 03:44 GMT
#282
What is up with New Orleans? There are stretches of any game where they look so good, so potent, then its like self-destruct mode activated.
Get it by your hands...
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 03 2009 05:18 GMT
#283
because they don't have enough offensive potency

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
city42
Profile Joined October 2007
1656 Posts
November 03 2009 05:58 GMT
#284
On November 03 2009 12:27 igotmyown wrote:
Unearthing one of the biggest farces of a controversy to hit the nba, lebron not shaking hands.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/10285/magic-and-bird-the-past-on-the-present

So they didn’t harp on LeBron James walking off the court without shaking hands after the Orlando Magic beat his Cleveland Cavaliers in the playoffs.

“I can remember when I played, I wouldn’t shake anybody’s hands after a loss,” Bird said.

Said Johnson: “The Celtics and Lakers, we never shook anybody’s hands.”

---

And from Jordan's hall of fame speech, I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less about shaking hands after losses either.

That last part is not true at all. When Chicago lost game 7 in 1990, Jordan immediately searched out Isiah to congratulate him and shake his hand. It was for that reason that people considered Isiah to be classless by not returning the favor when the bulls annihilated them in 1991. I thought their deliberate effort to hurt Pippen in that game was far worse, though.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
November 03 2009 06:00 GMT
#285
so I think my #1 fantasy position is gonna be gone by tomorrow - I think my guys are playing shitty + michael redd injured, arghh... I was banking on him having a strong recovery T_T
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 03 2009 06:01 GMT
#286
hmm I'm just waiting for Pau Gasol to start playing

Kinda glad I managed top 3 without my #1 pick but it's not a good feeling with all the injuries flying around
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
November 03 2009 06:07 GMT
#287
jesus , Baron Davis keeps jacking up shots and he's never making them. he'd be pretty solid @ fantasy if he'd stop shooting, lol.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 03 2009 06:13 GMT
#288
hmmm yup. So glad I have Eric Gordon ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 03 2009 11:01 GMT
#289
On November 03 2009 15:00 Xeris wrote:
so I think my #1 fantasy position is gonna be gone by tomorrow - I think my guys are playing shitty + michael redd injured, arghh... I was banking on him having a strong recovery T_T

Your reign is over, friend.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
November 03 2009 14:39 GMT
#290
yep. T_T!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 03 2009 15:38 GMT
#291

Gasol underwent a sonogram that showed a possible tear in his right hamstring, and he is not expected to play on the team's upcoming two-game road trip, the Los Angeles Times reports.


DAMNIT
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 03 2009 21:59 GMT
#292
Yeah, the view looks nice from atop my throne. (That's the kind of shit I get to say right now.)

I was joking around with a guy at work about the Pistons/Magic game tonight. I said I would only bet him if he gave me a 20point spread for the Pistons, but even then I think I'd still be nervous.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
November 04 2009 00:44 GMT
#293
Washington is rolling Clevland right now - I'm lovin it!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 04 2009 01:12 GMT
#294
not anymore lol.
Woo Jung Ho
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
November 04 2009 03:59 GMT
#295
What's going on with the Jazz? Rockets and Mavs are underrated, but still... Deron Williams should be getting better, they're not injured, nobody's really old, is Sloan losing it?
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
November 04 2009 05:15 GMT
#296
I was keeping track of the Mavs-Jazz game while watching the Lakers struggle mightily against the Thunder (so many TOs...) and assumed that the Jazz were going to win with a 16-point lead going into the last quarter. Next thing I know I'm checking the box score and it says Dallas won by scoring 40 points in the 4th. Craziness.
Moderator
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
November 04 2009 05:33 GMT
#297
what an explosion by nowitzki and the mavs in the 4th O_O
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
DN2perfectionGM
Profile Joined August 2004
United States233 Posts
November 04 2009 07:00 GMT
#298
celtics looking like a championship team so far!
JHU
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 04 2009 11:02 GMT
#299
My time on top was short lived t.t

Detroit beat ORL without Rip/Tayshaun. Granted ORL was missing some players, but even so they had more then enough to beat DET. That's about all DET can do right since last year.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 04 2009 15:14 GMT
#300
rofl @ detroit still owning orlando with our wack ass team.

Maybe as long as Utah owns us we will own orlando
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft210
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft210
Nina 81
ViBE75
SpeCial 42
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Noble 69
Hyuk 56
NaDa 35
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4636
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g8128
FrodaN1818
Coldzera 815
shahzam517
JimRising 385
C9.Mang0279
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King50
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21206
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 32m
Online Event
11h 32m
FEL
16h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.