On July 21 2011 20:37 HoMM wrote:
HuK playing in GSTL!!! GOGOGO :D
HuK playing in GSTL!!! GOGOGO :D
I really don't want to sound stupid, but can anyone show me a link to where these news came from?
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
edc
United States666 Posts
July 21 2011 12:28 GMT
#3501
On July 21 2011 20:37 HoMM wrote: HuK playing in GSTL!!! GOGOGO :D I really don't want to sound stupid, but can anyone show me a link to where these news came from? | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 21 2011 12:28 GMT
#3502
Im not normally a HuK fan, but a very big oGs fan!! Well, didnt he save them today! Awesome games, great micro, nice macro vs Check, very well played!! GG GSTL Spoiler | ||
|
Puph
Canada635 Posts
July 21 2011 12:29 GMT
#3503
On July 21 2011 21:28 edc wrote: I really don't want to sound stupid, but can anyone show me a link to where these news came from? We all just finished watching the free/paid Live Gomtv.net stream featuring OSG-TL vs PRIME | ||
|
mostevil
United Kingdom611 Posts
July 21 2011 12:30 GMT
#3504
double bonus points for the chat comment. | ||
|
edc
United States666 Posts
July 21 2011 12:31 GMT
#3505
On July 21 2011 21:29 Puph wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2011 21:28 edc wrote: On July 21 2011 20:37 HoMM wrote: HuK playing in GSTL!!! GOGOGO :D I really don't want to sound stupid, but can anyone show me a link to where these news came from? We all just finished watching the free/paid Live Gomtv.net stream featuring OSG-TL vs PRIME I know. I wish I could watch, but I am traveling in Europe with only my iPad. | ||
|
Larryx
Poland148 Posts
July 21 2011 12:32 GMT
#3506
| ||
|
JohnnyBlaze420
Australia820 Posts
July 21 2011 12:35 GMT
#3507
Now on to MLG and the Liquid group of death :S | ||
|
Lexxes
Sweden144 Posts
July 21 2011 12:35 GMT
#3508
Good job, u deserve it | ||
|
TheSilverfox
Sweden1928 Posts
July 21 2011 12:37 GMT
#3509
"i love huk" http://twitter.com/oGsInCa/status/94022672576552961 Good job HuK! | ||
|
EMIYA
United States433 Posts
July 21 2011 12:38 GMT
#3510
also, props for okkusenman video you watched over your stream, shit is legit. | ||
|
Stanlot
United States5742 Posts
July 21 2011 12:39 GMT
#3511
| ||
|
mostevil
United Kingdom611 Posts
July 21 2011 12:43 GMT
#3512
On July 21 2011 21:31 edc wrote: I know. I wish I could watch, but I am traveling in Europe with only my iPad. Pretty sure they've got an iOS app for the VODs? (Or just find a shop where you can buy a droid tablet/proper laptop that'll do the job properly) + Show Spoiler + An internet browsing device that won't do flash, people of earth, you make me sad buying such silly things. | ||
|
deerpark87
760 Posts
July 21 2011 12:47 GMT
#3513
On July 21 2011 21:28 edc wrote: I really don't want to sound stupid, but can anyone show me a link to where these news came from? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=245960 here you go. if you want to watch the VOD, you go to GomTV | ||
|
Teoita
Italy12248 Posts
July 21 2011 12:52 GMT
#3514
| ||
|
Blattdorf
Poland38 Posts
July 21 2011 12:53 GMT
#3515
| ||
|
shikoyue
Australia13 Posts
July 21 2011 13:16 GMT
#3516
| ||
|
KingVietKong
United States170 Posts
July 21 2011 13:17 GMT
#3517
On July 21 2011 21:43 mostevil wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2011 21:31 edc wrote: I know. I wish I could watch, but I am traveling in Europe with only my iPad. Pretty sure they've got an iOS app for the VODs? (Or just find a shop where you can buy a droid tablet/proper laptop that'll do the job properly) + Show Spoiler + An internet browsing device that won't do flash, people of earth, you make me sad buying such silly things. You can't watch the VODs on a droid either without the mobile app, or the live stream for that matter. Agh forgot what I was originally going to say, but they were very exciting games, and the zealot dance was well deserved. | ||
|
Xtreme94
Malaysia282 Posts
July 21 2011 13:37 GMT
#3518
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
July 21 2011 13:41 GMT
#3519
Bossing it up! | ||
|
ComusLoM
Norway3547 Posts
July 21 2011 13:47 GMT
#3520
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub35 RuFF_SC2 MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind 910 Zeus HiyA [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|