• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 168

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 342 Next
Rachnar
Profile Joined October 2010
France1526 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 00:21:38
July 07 2011 00:21 GMT
#3341
HHHUUUUKKKKK !!!!!!!

best micro protoss (sc2 player?) out there :D
"What if it's a triple DK ?" "Then we cry" "Prepare your handkerchief then ..."
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
July 07 2011 00:50 GMT
#3342
On July 07 2011 09:21 Rachnar wrote:
HHHUUUUKKKKK !!!!!!!

best micro protoss (sc2 player?) out there :D

Yep, Top 3 control of the world baby :D
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
July 07 2011 02:02 GMT
#3343
Step one on the route to the golden ass pillow. GL Huk
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 04:36:56
July 07 2011 04:35 GMT
#3344
Ooh, just saw Huk puts his screen hotkeys on his first 3 bases at the start of the game. I've been doing that for about a month and I thought I was the only one but I probably subconsciously stole it from him. >_>

Edit: Oh dear I forgot something super important. Mad e-props to Huk for everything!!!
dark0dave
Profile Joined November 2010
179 Posts
July 07 2011 04:52 GMT
#3345
Loving the final fantasy esc music on huk stream atm :D.
What is dead may never die. BW forever.
dark0dave
Profile Joined November 2010
179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 05:00:38
July 07 2011 04:59 GMT
#3346
On July 06 2011 11:40 dark0dave wrote:
Good luck for today HuK, hope you make it to the finals of the GSL and get the triple tournment win :D.
Show nested quote +
cant wait to see you tear code s up and get that golden pillow :D

Hehe awesome, but what if he wins more then one gsl? Platinum pillow? DIAMOND PILLOW?
RAINBOW SHEEP PILLOW?

EDIT: NEEDS MOAR

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

oh and HUK HWAITING!!!!!
What is dead may never die. BW forever.
WolvGanG
Profile Joined June 2011
United States43 Posts
July 07 2011 05:20 GMT
#3347
HuK stream has the best music.
quote
Phayt
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada346 Posts
July 07 2011 08:30 GMT
#3348
On July 07 2011 02:27 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 01:53 headbus wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:29 bennyaus wrote:
I'm so happy that not only we get to keep seeing HuK in Code S (Seriously, I am a huge fan, but it is so hard just to stay in it these days) but we also get to see him have a legitimate shot at a GSL championship.

I gotta preface this by saying I think HuK can beat any top level Korean but HuK has an awesome draw to the finals, in my opinion. Avoids every single top-level Code S Terran.... He has to beat
-MC ~ Ro16
-Zenio or HongUn ~ Quarter Final
-Nestea (likely opponent) ~ Semi Final

I believe.


As much as I like HuK avoiding some of the better Terrans. PvT is his best matchup. PvP can still be very random, especially against HongUn. That and Nestea 4-0'd the OGS style PvZ, although HuK can probably do it a lot better than Inca can.

We'll see.


Oh I should clarify. Korean Terrans are generally the better players. Not necessarily his best or worst matchup, but I'm sure most people see Hongun and Zenio as far less scary than Top, Bomber, Polt, etc.


I mean yeah HongUn and Zenio are definitely less scary.

But how are MC and Nestea less scary than anyone?

Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
July 07 2011 08:51 GMT
#3349
On July 07 2011 11:02 Zaros wrote:
Step one on the route to the golden ass pillow. GL Huk

haha yes! I forgot Wheat said said. I'm most scared....wait only scared for Huk when he faces Nestea. If he gets through that? gg he wins tourney.
SomeONEx
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden641 Posts
July 07 2011 09:10 GMT
#3350
On July 07 2011 17:30 Phayt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 02:27 bennyaus wrote:
On July 07 2011 01:53 headbus wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:29 bennyaus wrote:
I'm so happy that not only we get to keep seeing HuK in Code S (Seriously, I am a huge fan, but it is so hard just to stay in it these days) but we also get to see him have a legitimate shot at a GSL championship.

I gotta preface this by saying I think HuK can beat any top level Korean but HuK has an awesome draw to the finals, in my opinion. Avoids every single top-level Code S Terran.... He has to beat
-MC ~ Ro16
-Zenio or HongUn ~ Quarter Final
-Nestea (likely opponent) ~ Semi Final

I believe.


As much as I like HuK avoiding some of the better Terrans. PvT is his best matchup. PvP can still be very random, especially against HongUn. That and Nestea 4-0'd the OGS style PvZ, although HuK can probably do it a lot better than Inca can.

We'll see.


Oh I should clarify. Korean Terrans are generally the better players. Not necessarily his best or worst matchup, but I'm sure most people see Hongun and Zenio as far less scary than Top, Bomber, Polt, etc.


I mean yeah HongUn and Zenio are definitely less scary.

But how are MC and Nestea less scary than anyone?



Optimus*
BW hwaiting!
Ulfsark
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States958 Posts
July 07 2011 09:59 GMT
#3351
I am predicting HuK to win this seasons GSL calling it right here right now!
gg wp
Zeetee
Profile Joined December 2010
United States153 Posts
July 07 2011 10:04 GMT
#3352
On July 07 2011 13:35 Bibbit wrote:
Ooh, just saw Huk puts his screen hotkeys on his first 3 bases at the start of the game. I've been doing that for about a month and I thought I was the only one but I probably subconsciously stole it from him. >_>

Edit: Oh dear I forgot something super important. Mad e-props to Huk for everything!!!


does anyone... not... do that?
TYJ.Aoy
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil1265 Posts
July 07 2011 19:01 GMT
#3353
Huk's FE vs Terran is so crisp and his top :3 unit control is so off the hook, he really has come such a long way since he went to Korea.
Blackman
Profile Joined May 2011
13 Posts
July 08 2011 08:58 GMT
#3354
Huk is the shit, playing so fast i almost forget he isn't korean
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 08 2011 09:22 GMT
#3355
Always enjoy watching him stream, such a talented player. Wish he would have been selected to play in the GSTL.
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
July 08 2011 10:02 GMT
#3356
Sign me up! Love this guy, even if he's gotten me addicted to mindnumbing kpop!

Huk summer, huk huk summer. Cannot be unheard.
#freeshauni
Xaeldaren
Profile Joined June 2010
Ireland588 Posts
July 08 2011 10:18 GMT
#3357
Does anyone know which VOD on his stream is him commentating from a few days ago? I've been sifting through hours trying to find the games where he goes Zealot/Archon and talks about it and haven't had any luck
Edgar1313
Profile Joined July 2011
5 Posts
July 08 2011 18:58 GMT
#3358
lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/hukvf.jpg/
DisneylandSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands435 Posts
July 08 2011 19:48 GMT
#3359
He was streaming today and had some k-pop song with the words fiesta beach and party in it, I think. Or at least some subset of those words. Someone must know it!?!?!? please? D:
landmarktiger
Profile Joined April 2011
226 Posts
July 08 2011 22:50 GMT
#3360
sign me up please - Huks work ethics really inspire me in real life not just starcraft. Also this brought a smile to my face - a translation from orangemilkis on twitter from a Korean forum regarding the NASL -"I'm sad that @LorangerChris isn't there. He's the only Kimchi Hunter"
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.