• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11375 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6192

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 18:35:56
December 09 2017 18:35 GMT
#123821
On December 10 2017 02:50 IceHism wrote:
I'm fine with just the two mc but they ended the show right when they asked each other out. Feels bad. Also seeing 30 year olds being embarrassed over holding hands. LuL

Show was quite cute and wholesome though.



?



I spent way too much time trying to find that
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 09 2017 18:41 GMT
#123822
Shaft really keeps nailing those 3 gatsu chapters, such a good episode
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 19:54:37
December 09 2017 19:22 GMT
#123823
Ferrose asking girls out:
+ Show Spoiler [pictures, Blend-S spoiler?] +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


On December 10 2017 03:41 ShiaoPi wrote:
Shaft really keeps nailing those 3 gatsu chapters, such a good episode

just finished watching myself now. Yeah Shaft is doing an amazing job
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
December 09 2017 21:45 GMT
#123824
Shoukoku no Altair is probably one of the best anime I've watched this season.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 21:54:53
December 09 2017 21:54 GMT
#123825
On December 10 2017 03:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 02:50 IceHism wrote:
I'm fine with just the two mc but they ended the show right when they asked each other out. Feels bad. Also seeing 30 year olds being embarrassed over holding hands. LuL

Show was quite cute and wholesome though.



?

https://twitter.com/ihuntmoe/status/917601430596313088

I spent way too much time trying to find that


This makes even less sense cause they are married by this point I believe.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 09 2017 22:07 GMT
#123826
On December 10 2017 06:45 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Shoukoku no Altair is probably one of the best anime I've watched this season.

The story is good despite the weak start, but it's also incredibly rushed. It feels like they're skipping a ton of shit.
Liquipedia
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
December 09 2017 23:19 GMT
#123827
On December 10 2017 07:07 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 06:45 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Shoukoku no Altair is probably one of the best anime I've watched this season.

The story is good despite the weak start, but it's also incredibly rushed. It feels like they're skipping a ton of shit.

I should probably go start the manga and catch up. I agree it feels rushed though.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
December 10 2017 00:45 GMT
#123828
On December 10 2017 03:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 02:50 IceHism wrote:
I'm fine with just the two mc but they ended the show right when they asked each other out. Feels bad. Also seeing 30 year olds being embarrassed over holding hands. LuL

Show was quite cute and wholesome though.



?

https://twitter.com/ihuntmoe/status/917601430596313088

I spent way too much time trying to find that

that's lewd!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 10 2017 02:14 GMT
#123829
3-gatsu is incredible. What an amazing episode.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
December 10 2017 03:00 GMT
#123830
On December 10 2017 09:45 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 03:35 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 10 2017 02:50 IceHism wrote:
I'm fine with just the two mc but they ended the show right when they asked each other out. Feels bad. Also seeing 30 year olds being embarrassed over holding hands. LuL

Show was quite cute and wholesome though.



?

https://twitter.com/ihuntmoe/status/917601430596313088

I spent way too much time trying to find that

that's lewd!


Too lewd for my virgin eyes

[image loading]
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
December 10 2017 07:55 GMT
#123831
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 10 2017 07:58 GMT
#123832
On December 10 2017 16:55 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.


Maybe it would have been relatable if the characters were 15 or so. 30 not so much.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 10 2017 11:23 GMT
#123833
On December 10 2017 16:58 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 16:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.


Maybe it would have been relatable if the characters were 15 or so. 30 not so much.

I'd say from her pov it still is even though she's 30 (?).
She had depression/anxiety, quit her job and holed herself up, probably not seeing any people in months or even years.
So her being flustered and awkward is fine with me.

Sakurai on the other hand, to me, felt out of place with how awkward he was at times. He was less awkward than her and at times even proactive but still, he's 20-something, working normally and getting human interactions. You'd expect that much without the "omg we're holding hands"
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 10 2017 16:35 GMT
#123834
On December 10 2017 20:23 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 16:58 Miragee wrote:
On December 10 2017 16:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.


Maybe it would have been relatable if the characters were 15 or so. 30 not so much.

I'd say from her pov it still is even though she's 30 (?).
She had depression/anxiety, quit her job and holed herself up, probably not seeing any people in months or even years.
So her being flustered and awkward is fine with me.

Sakurai on the other hand, to me, felt out of place with how awkward he was at times. He was less awkward than her and at times even proactive but still, he's 20-something, working normally and getting human interactions. You'd expect that much without the "omg we're holding hands"


That's what I'm saying though. I think he is 27 irrc. That's so anime what they do here it's not even funny. I think Morioka being like this is fine in general. But the fact that Sakurai is almost the same makes it feel less genuine and more of a generic anime thing if that makes sense.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-10 17:11:38
December 10 2017 17:10 GMT
#123835
On December 11 2017 01:35 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 20:23 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 10 2017 16:58 Miragee wrote:
On December 10 2017 16:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.


Maybe it would have been relatable if the characters were 15 or so. 30 not so much.

I'd say from her pov it still is even though she's 30 (?).
She had depression/anxiety, quit her job and holed herself up, probably not seeing any people in months or even years.
So her being flustered and awkward is fine with me.

Sakurai on the other hand, to me, felt out of place with how awkward he was at times. He was less awkward than her and at times even proactive but still, he's 20-something, working normally and getting human interactions. You'd expect that much without the "omg we're holding hands"


That's what I'm saying though. I think he is 27 irrc. That's so anime what they do here it's not even funny. I think Morioka being like this is fine in general. But the fact that Sakurai is almost the same makes it feel less genuine and more of a generic anime thing if that makes sense.

yeah agree. Thought you were talking about Morioka or at least both of them.
It's kinda sad because as annoying as the coworker from Sakurai (forgot his name) might be, he came off as fairly believeable to me.
Annoying as shit but people like that exist and not the same 14year-old-girl-reading-shoujo-manga behavior as the maincast.

Also as funny as it was to see Sakurai (the voiceactor) voice Sakurai (the character) his voice just didn't fit imo. He just isn't that shy, feminine guy.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-10 18:07:10
December 10 2017 17:39 GMT
#123836
3 gatsu and Magus Bride are heads and shoulders above every other show this season.


Though Kekkai Sensen is a lot of fun too. I especially like how they are going more into the other members of Libra and showing more of them like how this week was a K.K. episode. Who wouldn't want a mom who could attend your parents day while also + Show Spoiler +
piloting tactical drones to give covering fire for an alien drug bust?
Never Knows Best.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
December 10 2017 17:44 GMT
#123837
Garo is still my AOTS, hoping it remains as enjoyable as it is
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 10 2017 17:45 GMT
#123838
kujira no kora is fucking great man

+ Show Spoiler +
i love how they tied up the pink haired guy and finally explained the world

the setting is really fucking awesome

i don't know why people have problems with the characters, i mean yeah, people die that's the story right

deus ex machina tho but whatever
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
December 10 2017 21:55 GMT
#123839
On December 10 2017 16:58 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2017 16:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On December 10 2017 02:13 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.


That's why I'm hoping for more, past the OVA. I mean, there are characters in the OP that are not even seen through the series. And comfy, yes, but also relate-able.

I didn't have any problem with the focus on the main character and her interactions - but short season (10 eps) and I really would have liked to see who that blond at the door is. Pretty sure the two people behind Sakurai in the office are also players.


Maybe it would have been relatable if the characters were 15 or so. 30 not so much.


So, what rationale do you have to assert that the characters are not relatable due to their age? Is it because MMOs are not something that well adjusted or not so well adjusted people over 15 play? Is it because people can't have social anxiety issues when they're 27 or 30?

What does their age have to do with the possibility of relating to their story?

Do you honestly think that it's not possible for people to get to be that age without becoming completely blase about romance?
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-10 22:42:02
December 10 2017 22:39 GMT
#123840
oh boy that Imouto sae ireba ii episode.

Didn't expect that at all somehow. That probably was the most obvious thing you could come up with but I really didn't see it comming. Not sure how to feel about that.
The tsundere imouto is pretty good though, too bad she's not actually a character.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 203
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1254
Other Games
gofns28620
singsing756
crisheroes196
Mew2King140
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6967
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
13m
Online Event
1h 13m
FEL
6h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.