• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11375 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6191

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-07 01:33:03
December 07 2017 01:32 GMT
#123801
Kekkai Sensen's ED is so good. Love both the song and the aesthetic to it.

And obligatory Chain is best.
Never Knows Best.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
December 07 2017 04:55 GMT
#123802
Chain is always best. Good mini-arc. I wonder if they're building to something larger or they're just using this season as filler to get the next season ready. So far, it's been great but there's no unifying plot or theme going on right now.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 07 2017 05:10 GMT
#123803
Watched the latest two episode of Houseki no Kuni and holy crap, so much happened....
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 07 2017 06:31 GMT
#123804
For me, the most enjoyable part of Gamers is complaining about it.

There is no overarching plot in Kekkai Sensen. These are straight adaptations of manga chapters. Heck, the overarching plot in s1 was anime original.
Liquipedia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-07 15:52:01
December 07 2017 10:24 GMT
#123805
On December 07 2017 09:53 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
I'm not disappointed. Replying to Toads comment that he remembered 4 people. I was one of the most vocal for how awesome that show is.

my bad... I'm really bad with remembering things in general so I really have more of a blurry memory than a clear picture. Just tried to name a couple I knew for sure
520 was also hyping it pretty hard saying that he basicly hasn't read anything in forever, then found this (possibly after watching ep1?) and bingeread every single vol aside of the DLC one within a couple hours.

So really, it was fairly popular~
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 07 2017 19:06 GMT
#123806
Ok, sorry Toad.

Children of the Whales ep9 was painfully slow and boring... So a shitty side character died and they make a whole episode just about that with a billion flashbacks to their childhood. Amazing writing right there.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-07 21:20:17
December 07 2017 21:05 GMT
#123807
I just realized that the illustrator for the LN author in Imouto saeirebaii is called "Puriketsu"... yeah I know Eugen but still... wtf is wrong with him, srsly don't call yourself that

I guess I could ask that about every single character in the series so far except for the accounting lady

[image loading]

that is the beginning of a motivational poster for me
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
December 07 2017 21:57 GMT
#123808
On December 08 2017 06:05 Toadesstern wrote:
I just realized that the illustrator for the LN author in Imouto saeirebaii is called "Puriketsu"... yeah I know Eugen but still... wtf is wrong with him, srsly don't call yourself that

I guess I could ask that about every single character in the series so far except for the accounting lady

[image loading]

that is the beginning of a motivational poster for me


But did you see the credits where all the staff and VAs put their fetish. Which would you pick?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-07 22:22:15
December 07 2017 22:19 GMT
#123809
On December 08 2017 06:57 IceHism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 06:05 Toadesstern wrote:
I just realized that the illustrator for the LN author in Imouto saeirebaii is called "Puriketsu"... yeah I know Eugen but still... wtf is wrong with him, srsly don't call yourself that

I guess I could ask that about every single character in the series so far except for the accounting lady

[image loading]

that is the beginning of a motivational poster for me


But did you see the credits where all the staff and VAs put their fetish. Which would you pick?


lol no I did no see that, was tabbed out during the ED to type the message above.

I personally have to say I align the most with Fujita Akane and the Sound director (however his name is pronounced)

To save you the trouble of having to look that up:
[image loading]
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 08 2017 03:34 GMT
#123810
On December 08 2017 07:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 06:57 IceHism wrote:
On December 08 2017 06:05 Toadesstern wrote:
I just realized that the illustrator for the LN author in Imouto saeirebaii is called "Puriketsu"... yeah I know Eugen but still... wtf is wrong with him, srsly don't call yourself that

I guess I could ask that about every single character in the series so far except for the accounting lady

[image loading]

that is the beginning of a motivational poster for me


But did you see the credits where all the staff and VAs put their fetish. Which would you pick?


lol no I did no see that, was tabbed out during the ED to type the message above.

I personally have to say I align the most with Fujita Akane and the Sound director (however his name is pronounced)

To save you the trouble of having to look that up:
[image loading]

I see, so those moonrune people have a fetish that is also expressed with those other moon runes of a different color
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 08 2017 04:28 GMT
#123811
On December 08 2017 12:34 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 07:19 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 08 2017 06:57 IceHism wrote:
On December 08 2017 06:05 Toadesstern wrote:
I just realized that the illustrator for the LN author in Imouto saeirebaii is called "Puriketsu"... yeah I know Eugen but still... wtf is wrong with him, srsly don't call yourself that

I guess I could ask that about every single character in the series so far except for the accounting lady

[image loading]

that is the beginning of a motivational poster for me


But did you see the credits where all the staff and VAs put their fetish. Which would you pick?


lol no I did no see that, was tabbed out during the ED to type the message above.

I personally have to say I align the most with Fujita Akane and the Sound director (however his name is pronounced)

To save you the trouble of having to look that up:
[image loading]

I see, so those moonrune people have a fetish that is also expressed with those other moon runes of a different color


Please Sent, you can't read Chinese? What kind of animu fan are you?
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 08 2017 04:32 GMT
#123812
Oh, I can read them just fine. I just have no idea how they are pronounced, nor any idea what they mean.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 08:13:25
December 08 2017 08:09 GMT
#123813
He specifically asked me about it~

Also i think we're all better off not knowing what each other likes when it comes to porn. So that added layer of confusion comes in handy right there.
Anyways i kinda dodged the question in the first place but it's true!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
December 08 2017 08:21 GMT
#123814
On December 08 2017 17:09 Toadesstern wrote:
He specifically asked me about it~

Also i think we're all better off not knowing what each other likes when it comes to porn. So that added layer of confusion comes in handy right there.
Anyways i kinda dodged the question in the first place but it's true!


her answer wasn't really dodging tho!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-08 14:27:25
December 08 2017 08:39 GMT
#123815
On December 08 2017 17:21 IceHism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2017 17:09 Toadesstern wrote:
He specifically asked me about it~

Also i think we're all better off not knowing what each other likes when it comes to porn. So that added layer of confusion comes in handy right there.
Anyways i kinda dodged the question in the first place but it's true!


her answer wasn't really dodging tho!

it could be both really imo. I could see her just write that down to dodge the question as well as write that down because she actually thinks so, so who knows.

In my case I really do feel that way though

///For BigFan:

oooooobviously a dude:
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
December 09 2017 07:13 GMT
#123816
I need more Netjuu in my life.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 09 2017 13:53 GMT
#123817
On December 09 2017 16:13 felisconcolori wrote:
I need more Netjuu in my life.


Special OVA 15th of December.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 09 2017 16:59 GMT
#123818
I haven't watched ep10 yet but I don't feel the show is anything special. It was fairly enjoyable though.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-09 17:14:09
December 09 2017 17:13 GMT
#123819
yeah it was pretty good early on but then just stayed... normal for the rest of the series for me.
It was super chill and comfy but that's about it.

I was a bit surprised that they didn't even give the other university (?) girl 1-2 episodes for her to get together with Kanbe tbh. After all the weird circumstances that has all of them be together in RL as well I was just expecting her to get in there as well at some point, but that never happened.
Too bad for me because I was really looking forward to it. Like I said it was feeling super comfy and chill but it ended up a tad too repetitive or too focused on the main 2 characters.
Would have preferred a bit more variation by getting a couple episodes on her thrown in, or even the other 2 gamers that are married to each other.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
December 09 2017 17:50 GMT
#123820
I'm fine with just the two mc but they ended the show right when they asked each other out. Feels bad. Also seeing 30 year olds being embarrassed over holding hands. LuL

Show was quite cute and wholesome though.
Prev 1 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 203
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1254
Other Games
gofns28620
singsing756
crisheroes196
Mew2King140
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6967
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
13m
Online Event
1h 13m
FEL
6h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.