• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9806 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 745

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 743 744 745 746 747 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
August 01 2013 01:25 GMT
#14881
new painting is up.
[image loading]
deviantart
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
August 04 2013 03:55 GMT
#14882
http://www.enter-play.com/

AMG! MLP is gonna be a CCG!
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
August 04 2013 22:24 GMT
#14883
In case anyone missed it

/)*(\
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 05 2013 06:44 GMT
#14884
On August 01 2013 02:07 Gary Oak wrote:
I published a new slice of life story today, entitled Be Like Her. I hope you guys enjoy.

Okay, so I did something most would consider unthinkable related to this story. I gave a hard copy to Maddy Peters (the voice of Scootaloo) personally. Not only was she really excited to receive it after knowing what it was, she actually read it on Saturday night. I talked with her on Sunday at the con, and she told me how great the story was, how engaged she was while reading it, how talented I was, how she wanted to see my fan work in actual print, and then proceeded to hug me. I've never been so floored when it comes to writing. I am seriously still speechless about this.

I'll have a full post-mortem Bronycon report posted on Wednesday or Thursday; I'm just posting this at almost 3 AM after a lot of drinks on Catties's computer. Man, this con was so much fun. I still can't believe I successfully gave a VA a fanfic, and she really enjoyed it. What a weekend. I'll also try to get a picture of our desk, which I have dubbed the "beer graveyard", where all our empties from the weekend are collected. There's a ton, including several pony-themed beer, and even a bacon-flavoured one.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
August 05 2013 07:45 GMT
#14885
Holy shit, that's awesome.

Good on you, Gary!
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
August 05 2013 12:11 GMT
#14886
On August 05 2013 15:44 Gary Oak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 02:07 Gary Oak wrote:
I published a new slice of life story today, entitled Be Like Her. I hope you guys enjoy.

Okay, so I did something most would consider unthinkable related to this story. I gave a hard copy to Maddy Peters (the voice of Scootaloo) personally. Not only was she really excited to receive it after knowing what it was, she actually read it on Saturday night. I talked with her on Sunday at the con, and she told me how great the story was, how engaged she was while reading it, how talented I was, how she wanted to see my fan work in actual print, and then proceeded to hug me. I've never been so floored when it comes to writing. I am seriously still speechless about this.

I'll have a full post-mortem Bronycon report posted on Wednesday or Thursday; I'm just posting this at almost 3 AM after a lot of drinks on Catties's computer. Man, this con was so much fun. I still can't believe I successfully gave a VA a fanfic, and she really enjoyed it. What a weekend. I'll also try to get a picture of our desk, which I have dubbed the "beer graveyard", where all our empties from the weekend are collected. There's a ton, including several pony-themed beer, and even a bacon-flavoured one.


Whoa, that is amazing. Props for having the gumption to approach her and offer her a hard copy, and congrats on such a stellar response. Seriously, that is awesome.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 05 2013 17:47 GMT
#14887
On August 05 2013 16:45 Salivanth wrote:
Holy shit, that's awesome.

Good on you, Gary!

Thanks! I'm still having trouble coming to terms with the outcome of my quest.

On August 05 2013 21:11 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2013 15:44 Gary Oak wrote:
On August 01 2013 02:07 Gary Oak wrote:
I published a new slice of life story today, entitled Be Like Her. I hope you guys enjoy.

Okay, so I did something most would consider unthinkable related to this story. I gave a hard copy to Maddy Peters (the voice of Scootaloo) personally. Not only was she really excited to receive it after knowing what it was, she actually read it on Saturday night. I talked with her on Sunday at the con, and she told me how great the story was, how engaged she was while reading it, how talented I was, how she wanted to see my fan work in actual print, and then proceeded to hug me. I've never been so floored when it comes to writing. I am seriously still speechless about this.

I'll have a full post-mortem Bronycon report posted on Wednesday or Thursday; I'm just posting this at almost 3 AM after a lot of drinks on Catties's computer. Man, this con was so much fun. I still can't believe I successfully gave a VA a fanfic, and she really enjoyed it. What a weekend. I'll also try to get a picture of our desk, which I have dubbed the "beer graveyard", where all our empties from the weekend are collected. There's a ton, including several pony-themed beer, and even a bacon-flavoured one.


Whoa, that is amazing. Props for having the gumption to approach her and offer her a hard copy, and congrats on such a stellar response. Seriously, that is awesome.

Thanks so much! I honestly didn't expect her to even read it, because of the stigma associated with fanfiction. I hope this event helps to counteract it. It's so cool that the real Scootaloo loved that story so much. =D
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
August 05 2013 22:39 GMT
#14888
That's amazing, Gary. That's something to be proud of.

I know you said you have a writeup coming in a few days, but no one else has pictures or anything to post? Show us the con! Or could Catties not hold a camera/phone steady?
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
August 05 2013 23:05 GMT
#14889
Congrats Gary!
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
August 05 2013 23:10 GMT
#14890
If only I wasn't so poor this year...
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
August 06 2013 02:58 GMT
#14891
[image loading]
source
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 06:30:51
August 06 2013 06:04 GMT
#14892
[image loading]

"Apple Bloom had always dreamed of the day. She just never dreamed that it would be a nightmare."

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/27528/the-mill


[image loading]

"Apple Bloom finds herself on Earth and is taken in and cared for by a homeless man on the streets of New York. Together, they learn the value of true friendship."

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/12233/the-value-of-friendship



[image loading]


"Finding herself in the town of Westburro after her disastrous stay in Ponyville, Trixie leaps at the chance to recover from the loss of her wagon by performing for a rather special audience."

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/29067/trixies-special-performance


[image loading]

"Forever is a long time..."

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/16681/immortal
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
August 06 2013 13:16 GMT
#14893
Holy cow gary, you are amazing!
I just like liking things.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 09 2013 00:21 GMT
#14894
Thanks very much, guys! The con was a great experience! I just finished writing up a long blog post about it with a bunch of pictures!

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/194249/bronycon-postmortem-maddy-peters-read-my-fanfic
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 00:37:03
August 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#14895
On August 09 2013 09:21 Gary Oak wrote:
Thanks very much, guys! The con was a great experience! I just finished writing up a long blog post about it with a bunch of pictures!

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/194249/bronycon-postmortem-maddy-peters-read-my-fanfic

Oh no, my cover has been blown! Pictures of me now exist on the internet.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#14896
Uh oh! ;o
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
August 10 2013 03:08 GMT
#14897
Fluttershy - rework by Indiron
[image loading]
source
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 10 2013 18:27 GMT
#14898
Time to post my somewhat hoers battlestation, because why not?

+ Show Spoiler [The Computer Itself] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Bookshelf!] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [New Writing Setup] +
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
August 10 2013 19:53 GMT
#14899
You're an Avs fan? No Canucks loyalty?
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
August 10 2013 20:18 GMT
#14900
I've never liked the Canucks.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Prev 1 743 744 745 746 747 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason176
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13831
Artosis 491
Mini 265
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 84
ZZZero.O 51
Hyun 40
Bale 26
NaDa 19
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift24
Counter-Strike
fl0m4103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1321
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g4728
FrodaN2000
B2W.Neo796
byalli649
ToD190
Mew2King49
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 37
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3745
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.