• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13120 users

[The International 6] Main Event - Day 4 - Page 39

Forum Index > Dota 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 137 Next
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-11 21:25:19
August 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#761
Ti1 mufc had kyxy on it..I remember that
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
August 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#762
On August 12 2016 06:23 Pyrthas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 06:22 Logo wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:20 Kishin2 wrote:
Not sure if I want EG/Liquid or EG/MVP finals.



There's way too many teams worth rooting for this year. I feel like 1/2 of the series are 2 teams I'd both like to see do well.

I love that though. Just get to sit back and thoroughly enjoy whatever happens. It's great.


Yeah but I love the thrill of seeing a team you really want to win making a comeback or upset. It doesn't have quite the same punch when you're just as happy for the other team to win.
Logo
Papercappu
Profile Joined July 2015
Canada2210 Posts
August 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#763
i dont understand how anyone can support one team in dota 2. i gave up focusing one team long time ago
Dysisa
Profile Joined July 2014
Sweden2376 Posts
August 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#764
There's only likeable teams and EG left in the tourney now, so hard to pick a team to cheer for.
fuck dota 2 | "i don't like ppd, and i really look forward to one day beating that motherfucker" -Swindlemelonzz, my personal hero
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 11 2016 21:26 GMT
#765
That antimage cosplay is epic
Neosteel Enthusiast
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
August 11 2016 21:26 GMT
#766
On August 12 2016 06:25 Papercappu wrote:
i dont understand how anyone can support one team in dota 2. i gave up focusing one team long time ago


I support players since the start.there are few players I like and I root for them
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
HammerKick
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
France6190 Posts
August 11 2016 21:26 GMT
#767
On August 12 2016 06:23 FuzzyJAM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 06:21 trifecta wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:20 FuzzyJAM wrote:
Winter has never screamed in happiness after a match because he's never won.







M U F C

Neva eva forget

I had MUFC flair that event too.

Still less disappointing that Secret though!


Is it because there were no expectations on MUFC?
Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world
Kishin2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7534 Posts
August 11 2016 21:27 GMT
#768
On August 12 2016 06:25 Logo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 06:23 Pyrthas wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:22 Logo wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:20 Kishin2 wrote:
Not sure if I want EG/Liquid or EG/MVP finals.



There's way too many teams worth rooting for this year. I feel like 1/2 of the series are 2 teams I'd both like to see do well.

I love that though. Just get to sit back and thoroughly enjoy whatever happens. It's great.


Yeah but I love the thrill of seeing a team you really want to win making a comeback or upset. It doesn't have quite the same punch when you're just as happy for the other team to win.

Yeah, TI2 was the best in this regard.
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
August 11 2016 21:27 GMT
#769
On August 12 2016 06:25 Papercappu wrote:
i dont understand how anyone can support one team in dota 2. i gave up focusing one team long time ago

You can like some players more, some playstyles or you can think about that one tourney/series where they were fabulous. Though I agree with you, I'm in favor of good dota more than any team.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-11 21:28:01
August 11 2016 21:27 GMT
#770
Sadly none of the villain teams are really top 6 material at TI (unless you count EG as a villain team). And a lot of the villain potential got blocked by six month roster locks.

Once we get some more shuffling bloodbaths a villain will pop up again I'm pretty sure. Hope they're good this time.
babysimba
Profile Joined November 2010
10466 Posts
August 11 2016 21:27 GMT
#771
Carry omniknight. Never forget.
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
August 11 2016 21:28 GMT
#772
On August 12 2016 06:26 HammerKick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 06:23 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:21 trifecta wrote:
On August 12 2016 06:20 FuzzyJAM wrote:
Winter has never screamed in happiness after a match because he's never won.







M U F C

Neva eva forget

I had MUFC flair that event too.

Still less disappointing that Secret though!


Is it because there were no expectations on MUFC?

Yeah. I had no delusions that MUFC were going to win the event. I mean, sure, I expected them to win a game, but you'd have had to be pretty mental to think picking up the Aegis was on the cards.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
HammerKick
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
France6190 Posts
August 11 2016 21:28 GMT
#773
what the fuck is this
Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
August 11 2016 21:29 GMT
#774
On August 12 2016 06:28 HammerKick wrote:
what the fuck is this


Put grill in front of camera
Profit
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
August 11 2016 21:29 GMT
#775
I get the IO cosplay, but why is there someone standing there poking him with a stick repeatedly.
Logo
maze.
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1392 Posts
August 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#776
On August 12 2016 06:28 HammerKick wrote:
what the fuck is this


Build up for Kaci's timber cosplay.
Misery on Secret: I managed to get kicked twice from the same team before I got my share of the money. 4Head
SFDuality
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1318 Posts
August 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#777
Never invite Kaci to a game of charades.
pellejohnson
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1931 Posts
August 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#778
On August 12 2016 06:29 Logo wrote:
I get the IO cosplay, but why is there someone standing there poking him with a stick repeatedly.


Tether? Although a rope/cord would probably make more sense
HammerKick
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
France6190 Posts
August 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#779
L I Q U I D
Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world
GOHF
Profile Joined December 2015
United States1864 Posts
August 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#780
I mean if you like freedom and hate oppression then the Chinese teams can count as "villain teams".
NO MORE CHEN NERFS!!!
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 137 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.