• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6948 users

Berlin Major 2023 - Page 2

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12173 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-07 18:47:42
May 07 2023 18:46 GMT
#21
Agree with Notail. Liquid has no damage in this or the last game.

There is also the classical pick WR in the final game since it checks all checkboxes. Except it just half checks them and you lose.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
May 07 2023 18:47 GMT
#22
GG 2 good
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3272 Posts
May 07 2023 18:54 GMT
#23
Yeah Nisha is playing like a shackle-god, but with WR you either have damage or control and you're always squishy. In the meantime Quinn's Lesh looks tankier than dryrachio's alch while dishing out unholy amounts of damage and slows.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
May 07 2023 19:00 GMT
#24
Can't really say I'm a fan of the tanky meta...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
May 08 2023 12:22 GMT
#25
I m fairly new to Dota 2 and I like Team Liquid. But I genuely didnt get the draft in that last game, probably because I m new or something and always have to watch without commentary... too bad they lost!
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12173 Posts
May 08 2023 15:23 GMT
#26
On May 08 2023 21:22 Lambertus wrote:
I m fairly new to Dota 2 and I like Team Liquid. But I genuely didnt get the draft in that last game, probably because I m new or something and always have to watch without commentary... too bad they lost!


It wasn't a great draft. GG ran tanky drafts with auras. They had little to burn through that.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
May 08 2023 20:52 GMT
#27
On May 09 2023 00:23 Yurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2023 21:22 Lambertus wrote:
I m fairly new to Dota 2 and I like Team Liquid. But I genuely didnt get the draft in that last game, probably because I m new or something and always have to watch without commentary... too bad they lost!


It wasn't a great draft. GG ran tanky drafts with auras. They had little to burn through that.


Pretty much this. I guess their biggest problem was that some of the early rotations didn't work out for them and they definitely didn't have a lineup to play from behind. Especially in the last game, where sure they had some damage dealers but their entire team was relatively squishy. This is great for pick-offs around the map but absolutely terrible when you have to run into a ball of tanky heroes with tons of AoE damage (not to mention they couldn't even get the pick-offs because of 2 heroes that could teleport others to turn those situations against Liquid).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 09 2023 22:32 GMT
#28
On May 07 2023 06:09 kakaru42 wrote:
Shoutout to Fuddx on stage at Berlin Major. The balloon goat!


Thanks man!! Had an absolute blast as is always the case!

Had no clue I was going up on stage until I was there.

I was in a weird spot the first two days. No one could watch games so I started a list... bad move on me .
With a line when people see how long it takes they only stay if they really want a balloon. With a list its easy peasy to just jot a name down.. and me did not cut the list off until wayyy past 3 days of balloon twisting..

The last day I was moved into a much better spot (I hear I have Naz to thank for that!!) Next to the TL booth with views of the arena and screen! With the move I think some people just dismissed the name they listed and or they found me. I then just started going down the list and making anything I had yet made. If someone showed up and asked about where I was on the list they got bumped to the next sculpture. I was able to only make two balloons that did not get picked up and those two were given out at the end of the event. It all worked out but it was as always nothing but work work.(no complaints Id do this everyday till my arms fell off)

Getting some pics with the team at the TL booth (not sure who has those haha) and going on stage was pretty fricken cool , wish I was a bit more concise and not umm and ahhh so much and yeah hahah...I was nervous as furge ..I was pleased with the Drow crossbow I made . A cosplayer was not allowed to bring her crossbow she made and was going to not come. Balloons to the rescue!!

Been a minute since we hung out at Pima college eh

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
May 11 2023 06:22 GMT
#29
On May 09 2023 05:52 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2023 00:23 Yurie wrote:
On May 08 2023 21:22 Lambertus wrote:
I m fairly new to Dota 2 and I like Team Liquid. But I genuely didnt get the draft in that last game, probably because I m new or something and always have to watch without commentary... too bad they lost!


It wasn't a great draft. GG ran tanky drafts with auras. They had little to burn through that.


Pretty much this. I guess their biggest problem was that some of the early rotations didn't work out for them and they definitely didn't have a lineup to play from behind. Especially in the last game, where sure they had some damage dealers but their entire team was relatively squishy. This is great for pick-offs around the map but absolutely terrible when you have to run into a ball of tanky heroes with tons of AoE damage (not to mention they couldn't even get the pick-offs because of 2 heroes that could teleport others to turn those situations against Liquid).


Thanks for the answers
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
May 12 2023 14:00 GMT
#30
On May 11 2023 15:22 Lambertus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2023 05:52 Manit0u wrote:
On May 09 2023 00:23 Yurie wrote:
On May 08 2023 21:22 Lambertus wrote:
I m fairly new to Dota 2 and I like Team Liquid. But I genuely didnt get the draft in that last game, probably because I m new or something and always have to watch without commentary... too bad they lost!


It wasn't a great draft. GG ran tanky drafts with auras. They had little to burn through that.


Pretty much this. I guess their biggest problem was that some of the early rotations didn't work out for them and they definitely didn't have a lineup to play from behind. Especially in the last game, where sure they had some damage dealers but their entire team was relatively squishy. This is great for pick-offs around the map but absolutely terrible when you have to run into a ball of tanky heroes with tons of AoE damage (not to mention they couldn't even get the pick-offs because of 2 heroes that could teleport others to turn those situations against Liquid).


Thanks for the answers


Sure, if you have any more questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer. I haven't been playing Dota 2 for a while now but I did play it since it was a WC3 mod (v5.84 or something like that) and am still following the tournament scene to some extent so I can at least answer the easier questions XD
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Codebar 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Jaedong 3232
Leta 2348
EffOrt 1129
Soma 736
Mini 575
Horang2 365
Light 329
BeSt 318
Stork 273
Rush 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 258
Snow 217
ggaemo 166
hero 148
Killer 131
Barracks 117
Zeus 109
firebathero 107
JYJ 99
Mong 59
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 32
Bale 27
sorry 22
zelot 21
Sexy 18
Rock 15
Shine 11
Terrorterran 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6873
qojqva1297
Dendi774
XaKoH 414
Counter-Strike
Fnx 590
kRYSTAL_462
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4449
Khaldor225
Other Games
gofns44665
singsing1793
olofmeister1246
B2W.Neo815
byalli549
Lowko409
DeMusliM203
mouzStarbuck170
Liquid`VortiX170
Livibee132
ArmadaUGS104
OGKoka 89
Railgan14
amsayoshi13
Chillindude7
KnowMe1
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV321
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV354
League of Legends
• Nemesis1804
• Jankos1760
• TFBlade452
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 54m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.