• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5471 users

General Discussion - Page 6171

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
August 16 2014 23:06 GMT
#123401
On August 17 2014 08:03 cecek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 08:01 teddyoojo wrote:
whyre u watchign sing stream then

I dunno, man. I made a couple questionable choices in my life and here I am now, watching a stream I don't even like.

did you fight vs andre TL stack the other day or different cecek?
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
August 16 2014 23:12 GMT
#123402
On August 17 2014 08:06 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 08:03 cecek wrote:
On August 17 2014 08:01 teddyoojo wrote:
whyre u watchign sing stream then

I dunno, man. I made a couple questionable choices in my life and here I am now, watching a stream I don't even like.

did you fight vs andre TL stack the other day or different cecek?

I haven't played in like 2 weeks, must be different cecek probably. I'm also just cck on steam.
super gg
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
August 16 2014 23:12 GMT
#123403
theres def a pretty decent cecek running around
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
August 16 2014 23:36 GMT
#123404
On August 17 2014 07:59 cecek wrote:
The only thing worse than singsing's humour are his streaming buddies mimicking his style of humour. I'm gonna break in half from all the cringe.

OH MA GAAAAAAAAAAAWD xDDD

yeah sing's stream sucks hardcore nowadays
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
August 16 2014 23:43 GMT
#123405
On August 17 2014 08:36 Gosi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 07:59 cecek wrote:
The only thing worse than singsing's humour are his streaming buddies mimicking his style of humour. I'm gonna break in half from all the cringe.

OH MA GAAAAAAAAAAAWD xDDD

yeah sing's stream sucks hardcore nowadays

I can't tell if it's me that's changed or it's him.

Actually, my favourite time of Sing streaming was when he had just joined Kaipi (or maybe had just switched to mid, one or the other) and he kept checking console to see exact damage numbers and would give out timings to the second of what would be dangerous and reasoning out what each player off the map must be doing and etc.. Doesn't seem like many pros do that sort of thing, which I guess is understandable when you're playing pubs with people vastly inferior, but it would be nice to see them try.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
August 17 2014 00:23 GMT
#123406
On August 17 2014 07:59 cecek wrote:
The only thing worse than singsing's humour are his streaming buddies mimicking his style of humour. I'm gonna break in half from all the cringe.


they are little kids and want to be like sing (at least xcalibur), they don't realize that imitating him doesn't make them more popular or succesful, they probably don't even realize that they are imitating him so much. If you like someone you sometimes subconsciously start to speak and act like he does.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
August 17 2014 01:21 GMT
#123407
honestly if you hang around people you just start picking up tendencies without even trying.
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
August 17 2014 01:31 GMT
#123408
On August 17 2014 10:21 Shaella wrote:
honestly if you hang around people you just start picking up tendencies without even trying.

Bulba-chanu I lovuuu uuuu!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
August 17 2014 01:41 GMT
#123409
On August 17 2014 10:31 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 10:21 Shaella wrote:
honestly if you hang around people you just start picking up tendencies without even trying.

Bulba-chanu I lovuuu uuuu!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

thats not a tendency thats a way of life
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 17 2014 03:06 GMT
#123410
listening to gladys knight while killing people with drow ranger life is such a beautiful thing
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 17 2014 03:09 GMT
#123411
i thought i was the only person who listens to soul/funk while playing dota
does this make us soulmates?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 17 2014 03:15 GMT
#123412
i would rather live in your world then be without you in mine
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
August 17 2014 03:23 GMT
#123413
i listen to the most MLG fuckign dubstep
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 17 2014 03:27 GMT
#123414
said hes goin back to find a simpler place and time
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
August 17 2014 03:28 GMT
#123415
I listen to as horrible of rap as I can find.

I have numerous low quality playlists designed for dota playing.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
August 17 2014 03:28 GMT
#123416
On August 17 2014 12:28 Comeh wrote:
I listen to as horrible of rap as I can find.

I have numerous low quality playlists designed for dota playing.

right?

for some reason it just works better
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-17 03:30:21
August 17 2014 03:30 GMT
#123417
i dont think its fair to complain about how shitty this thread is and quote great songs in multiple posts at the same time.

supastar, but he di'nt get far..
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 17 2014 03:31 GMT
#123418
comeh really does listen to bullshit.
went to see katiekate instead of hang out with me.
true story
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-17 03:31:36
August 17 2014 03:31 GMT
#123419
On August 17 2014 12:28 Shaella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 12:28 Comeh wrote:
I listen to as horrible of rap as I can find.

I have numerous low quality playlists designed for dota playing.

right?

for some reason it just works better

It just fits with the general derp that happens in pub games so often. Peanut butter and jelly.

On August 17 2014 12:31 PassiveAce wrote:
comeh really does listen to bullshit.
went to see katiekate instead of hang out with me.
true story

Changed my life.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-17 03:43:37
August 17 2014 03:42 GMT
#123420
I could have changed your life too...
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2561
Artosis 684
White-Ra 112
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever660
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv262
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam607
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0291
ArmadaUGS69
Day[9].tv2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream324
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv2
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.