|
|
On October 17 2013 07:13 Kuroeeah wrote:Show nested quote +On October 17 2013 07:04 Comeh wrote:On October 17 2013 07:02 Firebolt145 wrote: I forget the name, but what happened to that Tobi + Synd + Puppey thing? talkdota Apparently its coming back in the near future. i don't think it is and i also don't think it needs to. tobi said everyone got bored doing the show. It wasn't that bad imo. I enjoyed the banter, at least.
|
On October 17 2013 08:26 rabidch wrote:Show nested quote +On October 17 2013 08:11 Erasme wrote: imma report you for non usage of the english language Show nested quote +This post has already been reported. Return to the thread or view the forum index. someone set me up prolly blahz0r again
|
|
|
|
|
Steam is up but not Dota 2 network.
|
thank god i get warned for wishing kuponess a happy birthday and not for spouting retarded incorrect facts and opinions like most people thank god
|
28103 Posts
|
ya i know i was joking about that not the part about bad opinions though
|
hey my opinions are objectively better than your opinions
|
Lol 81% dmg aura is sick.
30% wolf aura, 15% vlad's aura, 36% VS aura.
I was Chen and my team had a VS.
|
I have a feeling that auras don't stack that way?
|
be more specific finesthour !
|
On October 17 2013 10:25 zezamer wrote: I have a feeling that auras don't stack that way?
Sure do. At least I know Vlad's and Wolfpack aura does for 45%.
|
On October 17 2013 10:25 zezamer wrote: I have a feeling that auras don't stack that way?
Vengence aura isn't supposed to stack with packleader's aura, but they do in dota2.
|
On October 17 2013 10:34 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:Show nested quote +On October 17 2013 10:25 zezamer wrote: I have a feeling that auras don't stack that way? Vengence aura isn't supposed to stack with the alpha wolf, but they do in dota2. ok nice to know
|
i blame this evil geniuses loss vs stay free on the fact taht their star player is gone
|
On October 17 2013 10:53 FinestHour wrote: i blame this evil geniuses loss vs stay free on the fact taht their star player is gone People thought Demon and Bamboe were the source of the EG throws but the power of throwing still lives on.
|
What about those of us who still think Jeyo is crap?
|
On October 17 2013 13:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote: What about those of us who still think Jeyo is crap? I keep thinking to myself, the grandfather of NA DotA Fear must see something in Jeyo that no one else does.
I still believe Fear is the best player NA has to offer, Im almost losing faith in his ability to captain a team though. I do think EG is going to be the best NA DotA team (lol) though because I'm all too skeptical towards Liquid for several reasons.
|
On October 16 2013 08:51 FinestHour wrote:![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/FDItzsS.png) nb this is some real dedication or no life You know that to be considered an expert at anything you have to spend about 10000 hours on it. Nearly there =p
|
|
|
|
|
|