General Discussion - Page 4095
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Daozzt
United States1263 Posts
| ||
|
yyfpulls
United States2185 Posts
"we fucking lost guys" "TEAM TEAM" "HELP ME team" "fly pls. fly courier pls. can someone fly the courier" "OH MY God" "can I just go play my VN" | ||
|
TheKefka
Croatia11752 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Acritter
Syria7637 Posts
he's feeding, he's like trying to throw or something, I dunno what's his problem What I'd really love is a White-ra announcer pack. "I do not know this game well, but I will try to make good announcement for you." "It look like Radiant team is losing middle expansion." "Dire has lost top production facility. They could not defense it." And so on. | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13088 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:03 Erasme wrote: i would rather have a demondota voicepack, at least hes funny An Erasme announcer would be the best. And I'm not even joking. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:09 TheEmulator wrote: An Erasme announcer would be the best. And I'm not even joking. #shirtlessdota #180+IQ | ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:09 TheEmulator wrote: An Erasme announcer would be the best. And I'm not even joking. gotta spam valves twitter and dev thread | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
My roommate has a bazillion alt accounts that he used to use for afk farming TF2 shit before they changed how it works. If you make it I will direct his robot army to upvote it. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
#dedication #mustgotothegym | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:32 Erasme wrote: sounds like a lot of work #dedication #mustgotothegym I have thousands of quotes recorded from you in TS, and have been putting together an announcer pack for a while now. #stalker. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:09 TheEmulator wrote: An Erasme announcer would be the best. And I'm not even joking. Just use the krob one ;d | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:33 TheEmulator wrote: I have thousands of quotes recorded from you in TS, and have been putting together an announcer pack for a while now. #stalker. I hope the "TS stalker" announcer pack passes Valve's submission process. | ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
On October 10 2013 04:16 Nomzter wrote: I want a GDstudio announcer pack They're working on it. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Killing an enemy player •"Fucking imbecile" •"He doesn't seem very good" •"He's just bad" •"He's awful" •"Retard" When the player dies •"Disgusting hero" •"Fucker" •"This game is fucking disgusting" •"What a piece of shit" •"Fuck Protoss" •"Fucking idiot, he just got lucky" When killed by an illusion •Idra has left the game! When killed by Slark, Bounty Hunter, Riki, Templar Assassin or a Shadow Blade wielder •"Fucking DT all in" •"Typical Protoss cheese" Receiving a mythical item •"David Kim finally listened" | ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
0/10 announcer wouldn't use | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 10 2013 05:17 Unleashing wrote: >No "X is a good skill toi have" quote 0/10 announcer wouldn't use It's obviously still in development. | ||
| ||