skt best kt
General Discussion - Page 4063
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
skt best kt | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
On October 05 2013 14:57 TheEmulator wrote: I got bored of world's after the introduction ceremony. Making it through that was a trial i tell you Mediocre musicians. Bleh. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
3-0 fucking obliteration | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Cool Cat
United States1644 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
Oh well. | ||
|
yyfpulls
United States2185 Posts
| ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
On October 05 2013 14:50 Shaella wrote: twitch chat is broken because twitch is overloaded by worlds which is kinda meh imo Was twitch this broken during TI3? They seem to have around the same viewers no? I'm actually a little letdown by the production value for this event, outside of the staples center it's been an average event. SKT1 is up 2-0, and is probably gonna win game 3 too. Snore. 3-0 grand finals are lame Why did they split up the games so oddly, having a single set as your big finals in a massive venue seems so anti climactic, at least should have had the semis and the finals in staples or a losers bracket or something. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 05 2013 15:33 yyfpulls wrote: ded crowd yeah this part is actually shocking. no NA/EU, no cheer. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
On October 05 2013 15:33 Esoterikk wrote: Was twitch this broken during TI3? They seem to have around the same viewers no? I'm actually a little letdown by the production value for this event, outside of the staples center it's been an average event. worlds is bigger | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
On October 05 2013 15:37 FinestHour wrote: its the staples center that alone is a big deal worlds is bigger I'm specifically talking about Twitch, I couldn't care less which game gets more overall viewers, just feels like twitch breaks at the drop of a dime for LoL events but I don't remember it being so bad for Ti3 | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 05 2013 15:39 Esoterikk wrote: I'm specifically talking about Twitch, I could care less which game gets more overall viewers, just feels like twitch breaks at the drop of a time for LoL events but I don't remember it being so bad for Ti3 twitch had to be on "limited power" mode during TI3 but aside from that it was smooth sailing. [They had a lot of PS3's to power up Twitch during that time] | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
Idk, I want Take5 to go to EMS, it'd be funny as shit. | ||
| ||