• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10772 users

General Discussion - Page 367

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 09 2012 19:39 GMT
#7321
I can just picture Na'Vi throwing themselves in and just laughing among themselves on skype each time they die ahaha
Moderator
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 09 2012 19:42 GMT
#7322
On April 10 2012 04:39 qyk05328 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 04:22 konadora wrote:
so sad that tobi isnt casting this purge is too monotonous imo


Used to think the same but he has been improving massively for the past few months. The scene desperately needs more casters of Tobi's caliber to be viable and this guy is demonstrating great capacity for growth. So, in a way, Tobi not being able to cast StarSeries might be a good thing for the overall health of the community as it gives more exposure to new faces.

I remember it was not long ago when people were really hating on Tobi's casting. Now he's everyone's favourite dota2 caster. People get better.
Moderator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 19:44:10
April 09 2012 19:43 GMT
#7323
all kill at 17 minutes, totally over.
Navi has such good teamfight coordination :o
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
kineticSYN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States909 Posts
April 09 2012 19:43 GMT
#7324
navi decided to just say fuck off now, raping wtf
IMMvp #1 :)
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 19:46:00
April 09 2012 19:44 GMT
#7325
Navi didnt lose a single tower haha. Freaking unbeatable.
wait nvm, lost bot
20 minute throne, navi being navi.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
April 09 2012 21:24 GMT
#7326
I just hopped onto play a game with Lone Druid, since he's my favorite, I haven't played since December. I got stomped in mid, last time i logged in about a month ago I got stomped in the three games there as well. Is there some way to tank my hidden rating so I can play at the level I'm at instead of the level the game thinks I am? I am seriously rusty. I can't join and quit, and I don't want to get stomped a ton of games either since I just don't have that kind of time on my hands, I just want to play for fun once in awhile .
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Adila
Profile Joined April 2010
United States874 Posts
April 09 2012 21:35 GMT
#7327
Are there any VODs?
Frazzlehoon
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3455 Posts
April 09 2012 21:50 GMT
#7328
Dota 2 Top 10 Weekly #6 created by DotaCinema is up! :D

NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
April 09 2012 22:17 GMT
#7329
On April 10 2012 06:24 BlueBird. wrote:
I just hopped onto play a game with Lone Druid, since he's my favorite, I haven't played since December. I got stomped in mid, last time i logged in about a month ago I got stomped in the three games there as well. Is there some way to tank my hidden rating so I can play at the level I'm at instead of the level the game thinks I am? I am seriously rusty. I can't join and quit, and I don't want to get stomped a ton of games either since I just don't have that kind of time on my hands, I just want to play for fun once in awhile .

nope.
for fun you can coop vs AI. Best way to tank your mmr is just party with a bunch of LoL friends for a week or so.
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
April 09 2012 22:19 GMT
#7330
On April 10 2012 06:50 Frazzlehoon wrote:
Dota 2 Top 10 Weekly #6 created by DotaCinema is up! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjOUtyagmY



windrunner so cute. ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
HypernovA
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada556 Posts
April 09 2012 22:48 GMT
#7331
On April 10 2012 06:24 BlueBird. wrote:
I just hopped onto play a game with Lone Druid, since he's my favorite, I haven't played since December. I got stomped in mid, last time i logged in about a month ago I got stomped in the three games there as well. Is there some way to tank my hidden rating so I can play at the level I'm at instead of the level the game thinks I am? I am seriously rusty. I can't join and quit, and I don't want to get stomped a ton of games either since I just don't have that kind of time on my hands, I just want to play for fun once in awhile .

Get a party. It will be better.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 09 2012 23:04 GMT
#7332
On April 10 2012 07:19 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 06:50 Frazzlehoon wrote:
Dota 2 Top 10 Weekly #6 created by DotaCinema is up! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjOUtyagmY



windrunner so cute. ^_^

Yea that windrunner so good, but the one with dark seer was quite funny. How can they seriously fall for it twice in a row, lol.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
April 09 2012 23:07 GMT
#7333
having issues where my team keeps DCing. UGH

two games in a row now, i get to play hard carry (i only play -sd). and we can barely win cause we have 1-2 DCs on our side of the team.

this is extremely frustrating, anyone else getting issues like this? one of the DCs came back about 20min later into the game and said he had issues with "LAN connectivity" or something of the sort.
Skol
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
April 09 2012 23:15 GMT
#7334
how is it frustrating? the games should be save to leave and the queue time is pretty fast now aday... Unless you are in leaver queue then it is expected :-/
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
April 09 2012 23:39 GMT
#7335


damn
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
April 09 2012 23:41 GMT
#7336
sick CGI! I wanna see moreeeee!
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
April 09 2012 23:44 GMT
#7337
On April 10 2012 08:41 crms wrote:
sick CGI! I wanna see moreeeee!


There you go:


They just took scenes from the Gamescon trailer, the original is more epic.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 09 2012 23:48 GMT
#7338
Lan top 8 sold me.
This will be fun,).
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
April 10 2012 00:01 GMT
#7339
Tide's ravage radius is ridiculous and needs a nerf.

its so hard to play against it, even bad players using this perfectly.

User was warned for this post
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
April 10 2012 00:13 GMT
#7340
On April 10 2012 09:01 dragonborn wrote:
Tide's ravage radius is ridiculous and needs a nerf.

its so hard to play against it, even bad players using this perfectly.

stop complaining... this is no sc2 or LoL where people just gona nerf and buff shits over nite. Tide ulti has been like that forever and its still fine :-/... this is a good case to drop this word: l2p
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 121
hero 43
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1123
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Counter-Strike
taco 452
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 155
• practicex 19
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Rush881
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.