I wonder how mny innocent threads have been locked.
I want answers
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
HehawHehaw
Angola79 Posts
I wonder how mny innocent threads have been locked. I want answers | ||
|
BalliSLife
1339 Posts
| ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
| ||
|
HehawHehaw
Angola79 Posts
I have no choice but to consider the moderator are all anti-obama. Does mccain sponsor TLNET? | ||
|
BalliSLife
1339 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
Duck and cover. Also I predict that this thread will get closed so fast, because threads about threads being closed are even less cool than a venereal disease. | ||
|
BalliSLife
1339 Posts
On May 09 2009 10:29 Kerotan wrote: Oh shit, he just unleashed the conspiracy missile. Duck and cover. Also I predict that this thread will get closed so fast, because threads about threads being closed are even less cool than a venereal disease. Lol ![]() | ||
|
blue_arrow
1971 Posts
all of this occured mostly because your english needs improvement | ||
|
blue_arrow
1971 Posts
| ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
I am guessing 3 more | ||
|
Xenixx
United States538 Posts
| ||
|
mahnini
United States6862 Posts
| ||
|
rei
United States3594 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
| ||
|
HehawHehaw
Angola79 Posts
I forgive this mod for his mistake. Thanks to all my fans for the support. I love obama and i love mccain. Please dont lock me threads for no reason again. Thanx! | ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
| ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
On May 09 2009 10:39 Kerotan wrote: It was last romantic in the forum with the mighty stick of thread closing. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "banhammer". | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Mind Dota 2Hyuk Bisu Larva Leta Zeus Sexy EffOrt Mini Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP17 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|